1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Another New Yorker heading for the Gulf South next month ;-)

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Lisa Norton, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Lisa Norton

Lisa Norton Silver

Greetings Everyone!

I've been living in Brooklyn and working in New York for 5 years, and although I'm very health conscious, this lifestyle has definitely impacted my recovery and wellness. Starting in July, I'll be looking for short-term rentals or Airbnbs in towns from Florida to Arizona, and planning to spend some time exploring the lifestyles and cultures in these areas.

Shoutout to Joel Marquez and Deana Louise Heikkinen for their super helpful Mitochondriacs Moving to Florida Facebbok Group. I look forward to learning from all of you, doubling down on the protocols, and sharing what I learn!

Lisa

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi LIsa and welcome.

Good luck on your optimal adventure!

Christine Renner [forum] also moving to Florida...

3. Lisa Norton

Lisa Norton Silver

Oops sorry, hi Caroline and thanks for your welcome!

I'll check-in with Christine too ;-)

caroline likes this.
  4. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Welcome.
    Sounds like an awesome adventure. Looking forward to reading updates about your discoveries from the various areas of travel.

Lisa Norton likes this.
  5. Lisa Norton

Lisa Norton Silver

thanks Freebird, and yeah, I'm excited!