1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Another Dead Doctor

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Sunworshiper123, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Sunworshiper123

Sunworshiper123 New Member

I'm not sure where to post this - so I will leave it right here. I'm not sure how appropriate this is to post. . . .

My childrens' pediatrician was the most wonderful doctor I have ever met. He was not "naturopathic" or "functional medicine" or "holistic", but a board-certified pediatric MD. I was first introduced to him by a friend (I was searching for a doctor who wasn't quick to prescribe antibiotics and with short wait times). My first impression of him was - that he was bizarre. Unlike any doctor I'd ever met. His office was like an old school doctors office out of the 1960's - complete with vintage wallpaper. Nothing electronic, zero pharmaceutical ads, an old school scale, etc. The office staff was limited to just the doctor and one nurse who was also the secretary. The wait time was 0 minutes. He was ready the moment you walked in the door. There was no electronic medical record. Everything was pen and paper ONLY. It was wonderful. Also - he wore a strange device on his wrist (never knew what it was. But I know now it was the QUANTLET!) After meeting with him one time and listening to him speak I thought he was a little "out there" but INCREDIBLY BRILLIANT.

Then came his recommendations - things I'd never heard before:
    • No vitamin D supplementation - kids should be out in the sun naked from 8 am to 10 am
    • Kids should eat seafood daily
    • No screens ever
    • everything (especially wifi) unplugged in the home at night
    • kids should sleep in complete darkness
    • get a trifield emf meter and TEST don't guess
    • homeschool your kids
    • Only eat produce that's in season - no fruit in winter
    • he went on long tangents about toxic blue light, frequency of the sun, and full spectrum UV light
    • Drink spring water
    • Talked about the dangers of 5G to come
    • Told us the best place for our family to be when 5G is here is in the Yucatan
    • And so much more that I'm sure I'm forgetting right now
    Sound familiar???

This doctor CHANGED OUR LIVES. My kids are so much more vibrant and healthy than ever.

His care was exceptional. He was available 100% of the time. He NEVER missed one day of work. (except when he vacationed in the Yucatan) He loved my kids. He knew their names. If I was there for one kid he would ask about the others. He personally called/texted me to check back after a sick visit. Never have we ever had a doctor care like he did. Nor will we ever again.

Then one day he disappeared. Just like that. Months later his obituary was in the local paper. It was so vague. Some friends of his family confirmed that his death was by suicide.

This doctor is greatly missed. There is a facebook group his former patients have put together in his memory. On this group the patients have been discussing how wonderful he was and someone mentioned @Jack Kruse . This was the first I'd had every heard of Dr Kruse and now here I am - going down the rabbit hole.

So my question is - Do any of you know him?? @JanSz

I assume he must have been a close follower of Dr Kruse - though he never mentioned his name at any of our appointments. He disappeared in August 2019.

Why would such a vibrantly healthy man commit suicide?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    ElectricUniverse likes this.
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

This is absolutely tragic!! :tears:
    Unreal. :confused:
    So many questions arise. I hope someone reading this knows more about this case.

Sunworshiper123 likes this.
  3. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Without knowing who he was and the circumstances of his death it would be sheer speculation to ponder the real cause of his demise.

We know death-by-suicide (and I assume probably all-cause mortality) is on the rise in USA, and I would expect it to rise dramatically over time due to RF proliferation, pathetic existing health of average person, and a day of reckoning coming soon for our manipulated faux national economy.

It sounds like we lost a true healer in our midst.

4. Inger

Inger Silver

I can only thnk of two possibilties right now.

The pharma industry or government made it so hard for him he could not bear it anymore.
    or.. it was not suicide after all....

I would have loved to have a doctor like that.
    It sounds so wonderful

5. BrunoB

BrunoB New Member

I deeply regret the death of a person who was looking for health among so much corruption, mafia, capitalist paradigms, etc. (and who seemed like a good person).
    Maybe he had an indomitable illness and he never said it, we will never know.
    Maybe they "committed suicide" like a prosecutor in my country... who murdered him, but actually wanted to make him pass for suicide...

Michalis and Sunworshiper123 like this.
  6. Sunworshiper123

Yes. It’s impossible to know. I hope he knew he was loved by so many!

7. Sunworshiper123

I agree. We will never know what truly happened.