1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Announcing Mitochondriac Week, 2019

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by ObstreperousPolarBear, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^I agree.

Looks like I will be filming a TV show when y'all are doing this......

2. http://www.floridasprings.org/visit/map/ponce-de-leon/

Interesting, the fountain of youth is CT!

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  3. JMO

JMO Silver

Thanks Leland for putting this together. This was a great experience. So many awesome people in the group. Would not have had the experience just visiting this area on our own. Beaches are most beautiful we've ever seen. The last day the ocean was so calm we could sit without any waves and it was a beautiful emerald color. Morrison Springs looks like a cenote...cold spring water and only 45 min away. Seafood is fabulous! This was spectacular and so grateful for this experience!

Attached Files:

Phosphene and Ed Pomicter like this.
  4. Hey everyone! We had a great time for mitochondriac week. I am still mulling over what to do for 2020 - to pull it off, I will need some back up in terms of planning. I am also trying to work out what the schedule/programming should be.

Stay tuned! If you have ideas or requests, please message them to me - either here or, better yet, via social media or my website.

Phosphene, Ed Pomicter and drezy like this.