1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Anne s optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Anne V, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Anne V

Anne V Gold

i am today drained and tired from yesterday. i was scared .. keeping up with organising the move, getting rid of more stuff:rolleyes:;)
    the move is the 8 . thats good will be sorted by then!:)
    my mother will is my brexit:( thought about asking Theresa for some help, then decided against it .she has not got much to show for:oops:

caroline likes this.
  2. Anne V

Anne V Gold

thank you. i will get these tomorrow as i went after hours,
    how is your breathing ?
    for me it makes a big difference how i breeze
    and how are you now?

3. Huck

Huck Silver

I think I might have been sick the last couple of days. For the 1st time I had a dizzy spell, felt clammy, and a little nauseous. All symptoms of a heart attack, except I had no pain at all in my heart area. I also had real bad sinus congestion and sneezing, so I fought off my fear and told myself to just try to sleep it off, but keep the phone nearby just in case. When you have heart disease, every pain seems like a heart attack!

I started taking MSM about a week ago and it got rid of the heart discomfort I had been having. I mowed about 2 acres with a walk behind mower, worked in the garden, started digging a drainage ditch, replaced a window, etc with no problems. The one thing that makes me out of breath is swinging an ax. Three or four hard swings and I have to rest. Most days I feel good and have plenty of energy. My next echo is in June with follow up appointment in August. They don't want to replace the valve until it gets worse, even though I have severe stenosis now. The doc said it was because the average life of the new valve is about 15 years, so every month it can be put off is 1 month more before it has to be replaced.

Anne V and JanSz like this.
  4. Sorry to hear that... don't compare yourself to Teresa... there is no comparison.... what is she thinking asking Huawei to install the 5G in the UK.... mad on so many levels...

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I'm waiting for Brexit Fatigue Syndrome to be medically recognised....:rofl:

recoen, Alex97232, caroline and 2 others like this.
  6. We have been listening to Jason Bawden Smith on a few podcast recently. He has a mission to help large numbers of people to get on to this path.
    https://podcast.nourishmeorganics.com.au/jason-bawden-smith-on-light-water-and-magnetism-simplified
    He is trying to cut through the science and just get people to act and do the things they need to do. Love it!
    Don't get me wrong, I love stretching my brain with Jack's work, and we listen to him every day :thumbsup: - but I do struggle sometimes to hold on to enough of what I am hearing to put the message across concisely to the people we talk to in our shop. I end up wanting to say too much... ;)
    Thought you might like to listen. x

caroline likes this.
  7. Anne V

Anne V Gold

8. Anne V

Anne V Gold

9. Anne V

Anne V Gold

hi huck
    got results 2D m Mode Doppler
    what do u want and comments :)

10. Anne V

Anne V Gold

@Sue-UK . room back in pink:rolleyes:. idea for next year: going on the Stort river on a boat in Roydon. except top made of metal???
    cost average 3000 /year as opposed to around 12000.
    i will go and rent one for a week end to see what it feels like. would love your thoughts and comments.:)

caroline likes this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Worth having a look at, depends on location and what's around it. First thing that caught my attention was the thought of an extra £9K available for holidays .... :cool:

caroline likes this.
  12. Anne V

Anne V Gold

population 1458 , train station not far from marina. wifi hard to get @ times(somebody was there) Epping forest near by so is Harlow (2milesish)
    5g and metal roof? difference being on the water? does that protect?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  13. Anne V

Anne V Gold

peak velocity 4.8m/s.mean gradient62mmHg

14. Anne V

Anne V Gold

@drezy effect of metal roof on a boat with 5g?grazie :)

15. drezy

drezy Gold

There are lots of factors involved (think crime scene analysis).

In general, I like metal roofs. Keep in mind that you do not want a cell phone on under that metal roof with you thinking it just needs to max out in order to regularly "touch base" with outside transmitters. Some people miss this detail.

Your medical reports lately look great @Anne V ! If I remember correctly you need to harness lots of sun to manifest your inner sun goddess superpowers. I'm sure you've got that factored in those plans.

Also, maybe not too related to your question, you can scour the marketing side of people lamenting poor signals. The following article focuses on product solutions to low-e glass since it blocks (or at least severely attenuates) signal strengths:
    https://www.rcrwireless.com/20180206/5g/5g-and-getting-through-low-e-glass-tag6

16. Anne V

Anne V Gold

thanks Drezy. i have to be in the UK 3months and 1 day. show a bill...
    i am downsizing now to 1 bed saving 5K :) MORE TRAVELS
    I thought maybe next year i could go on a boat in a marina that should save another 9K hence the metal roof!
    so more SUN :)
    ok i would have to buy the boat prob around 30k but then thatsit
    easy to resell for about the same price .

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    caroline likes this.
  17. drezy

drezy Gold

More money in your pocket and more sun sounds good to me.

caroline likes this.
  18. drezy

drezy Gold

@Anne V

One question you may want to ask Doc on a consult or Q&A is the situation with marine radar if your region uses it.

Certainly 5G is rolling on out and not stopping. I'm currently unsure where that leaves marine radar in the spectrum of issues.

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

$19499.00
    41'
    radar on top, switch it off when not using

Enough room for Purple Angels (and not so purple).
    My friend (priest) was making good use of smaller version of this boat
    (until he switched to bigger one)

upload_2019-4-27_10-32-41.png
    Trawler (recreational)
    upload_2019-4-27_10-17-45.png

Houseboat
    upload_2019-4-27_10-19-25.png

https://www.boats.com/boats-for-sale/?class=power-trawler
    Big boat small engine, but still a boat

upload_2019-4-27_10-23-41.png

You could have lots of fun with this one, seaworthy:
    upload_2019-4-27_10-29-17.png