1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Anne s optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Anne V, Dec 13, 2018.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

How are you doing Anne? sending you a big hug xo

Anne V likes this.
  2. Anne V

Anne V Gold

33 years old :in hospital for biopsy (breast).
    met the lovely lady who was going to mark where to do the biopsy
    big needle in hand ! i refused to let her touch me.
    they were fed up with me. (wasting their time and schedule!)
    so they did another radio, and realized i did not have to be there as wrong reading!!! :cool::)

then nothing special until 44 where i had very heavy periods. i could not go anywhere for 24 to 48 hrs.

2001 1st pleurisy beginning of the year then pneumonia end of August.
    was given masses of antibiotics , repeatedly over 2 years
    Asthma:was given inhalers .used for about 6 months .

2013 blocked arteries about 50% angiogram, angioplasty,6 months off
    got checked out . they (CAA) found another blockage @32% . max allowed for pilots 30%
    another angiogram nothing found . CAA insisted.another stent , another 6 months off (nice)

finally August 2014 medical back back to work in September

after 10 days of taking all their meds i had a frozen shoulder. looked at what was written on the contre indications
    and put it all in the bin. i have never taken the statins, blood reducing..., and cigarettes went in the bin too.

looked up on internet and went on a raw vegan diet. lasted 9 monthhs then reintroduce eggs, fish, meat about 2/3 times a week

had a few nose bleed on aircraft in the last year, and gums when brushing my teeth.

2018 March : Aortic valve stenosis disqualifying me from flying. (i am grateful i should have moved on long ago)
    birth defect 2 cusps only valve.
    i can see that i might have to get surgery, but i do not get how my arteries are in reasonable shape, but the valve get more stenosis

my understanding is calcium deposits so i have been taking k2 with D3, magnesium malate , epsom salt bath Carnosine CoQ10.

as not being paid anymore, i have sold my house, i am renting @the moment. have to decide where to live.
    i am lucky that i am totally free to go anywhere.

doing sun rising, grounding, blue blocking ,replaced the bulbs to incandescent, switch off all wifi...@night, cold bath and showers
    eating fish and oysters .

i have been 8 days to Lanzarote , did tan well with nothing on (lotion and kiniki):)
    amazing how well i felt there and so much happier than in the UK

by mid February i will have finished heart/brain coherence course.time to relocate.
    just ordered 23andme ancestry for haplotype.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    caroline likes this.
  3. Anne V

Anne V Gold

lthank you :)

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

so is Lanzarote a possibility?

Anne V likes this.
  5. Anne V

Anne V Gold

possibly if i need to come back for short period of time for work. i have no idea how it is going to work out.
    i will try PDC in March. possibly planning 3/4 months a year. my sister lives in Cartagena Colombia, so only 3 hrs flight
    better than 36 hrs to the UK
    Cartagena is 95% humidity with temp of 35/40C. i suffer out there too much heat and humidity for me
    she is well adapted, but has been there 35 years!
    so winter PDC and then a bit of work /Canaries the other 8 months might work.:)

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

sounds like you have a good plan Anne .......but plans are made to be changed when we have a better plan - a moveable feast!

Anne V likes this.
  7. Anne V

Anne V Gold

yep :)
    i was asking for a lobster to the fishmonger (u have to order )
    his answer was no lobster, too much cold north wind, they stay in the rocks and do not feed.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  8. Anne V

Anne V Gold

Mother:
    born in Bayeux Normandy 1931
    in pretty good health except back scoliosis . @7/8 years old seems doctors said they could not do anything about it
    1939/45 pretty hard time due to circumstances.
    Best seats for D Day
    parents divorced father remarried one of her friends
    father arrested for collabo as kept his trucks working during the war.great admirer of german efficiency in factories.

she went @15 to Paris and started training and working as a beauty therapist b4 becoming a model /and actress later
    i think she was healthy until she married my dad. 2 C with us being born
    from birth as far as i can remember there was always something wrong.
    on valium, sleeping pills temesta spagulax ...cant thin kthere was so many, we could have opened a chemist shop.
    sinus problems.

i believe she had a nose job, (looking at pictures)
    then she had veins troubles . had them removed (legs)
    phlebitis, and at 38/39 uterus cancer. so chemotherapy ...

45ish facelift new husband.
    back pain, bad circulation ... still on even more pills

period of cortisone osteoarthritis, rhumatisme

Then back operation
    not good,!
    for the last 10 years 10ml morphine am/pm
    78ish 2 stents,
    so adding usual meds

her hands and feet got so deformed she had an op on her right foot 1 week before passing away.at 84yo

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  9. Anne V

Anne V Gold

Luckily i know very little about my grand and great grand mother

Grand mother from Normandy
    very short sighted , circulatory problems too
    passed away 92

Great grand mother
    from Normandy
    circulatory problems, hypertension,lipedema
    passed away 94

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

just stopping by to say Hi!

Anne V likes this.
  11. Anne V

Anne V Gold

my update:
    for a couple of nights woke up in the middle of the night with like digestion problems in the throat
    now gone away.
    yesterday as i was practicing heartbrain coherence, i noticed my BPM was 40
    went out for a walk (evening) was short of breath going uphill
    grounded for 15mn

2bhours later did another HBcoherence BPM 100

normally around 80 occasionally 70
    hence thinking maybe i need to go for an aortic valve job .

12. Anne, Hello!

13. Anne V

Anne V Gold

Hi Carol :)

14. Huck

Huck Silver

If you have aortic stenosis at a young age, it may be that the valve is bicuspid - which is genetic.

Another thing no one has mentioned is that if this is severe aortic stenosis with symptoms, it requires immediate attention. I haven't found the source for the survival rate below, but I have found it on several reputable sites.

"After the onset of symptoms, patients with severe aortic stenosis have a survival rate as low as 50% at 2 years and 20% at 5 years without aortic valve replacement." https://newheartvalve.com/hcp/about-aortic-stenosis/
    It's a balancing act. On one hand we want to do everything we can to stop and reverse the disease, but on the other hand there is only so long before valve replacement is likely going to be necessary.

Cleveland Heart Clinic has a lab panel that measures inflammation specific to heart disease. I don't know if the panel is available outside the US, but I would think at least some of the labs are available on an individual basis.

http://www.knowyourrisk.com/

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  15. Anne V

Anne V Gold

i have a bicuspid valve i was born with Thank you for the info :)

16. Anne V

Anne V Gold

update
    had problems with breathlessness going uphill
    the colder i am the better it gets. it then goes away.
    so seafood blue blockers no contact lenses cold shower/bath , bath up to 12 mn as house cold and toes and fingers really cold
    i am down to KISS
    sunrise ,walk to up to 2 hrs looking at the sky
    no melatonin pills since beginning of december , no vie light as i understood the message.
    i have got one cant get better where one got sick so checking yucatan in March and feeling good ,happy and grateful about it all

17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Happy birthday Anne. :)

Anne V likes this.
  18. Anne V

Anne V Gold

Thank you @Sue-UK . cant sing when i am 64 anymore!!! yak!
    battling with compu to upload passport on Esta form:(. should have had
    multiple kids!!! i will next time;)
    and staying 2 days in the US + arrival and dep while spending a month in Cancun is it a transit or a stay

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    Sue-UK likes this.