1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Anne s optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Anne V, Dec 13, 2018.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

Be patient and keep in mind that we're both playing catch up with decades out of the light.

Anne V likes this.
  2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Circadian rhythm wise anything around 3.45 a.m. solar time (not the PITA UK summer time) would be about right for me around summer solstice, I'd be out in time for the sunrise. That same wake up around winter solstice and I'd be 4 hours too early. :(

caroline likes this.
  3. Anne V

Anne V Gold

What is PITA?

4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Pain in the arse. :)

Anne V likes this.
  5. Anne V

Anne V Gold

read a blog about solar callus much better understanding. will look up methylation :)

6. Anne V

Anne V Gold

thanks for a good laugh:D

Sue-UK likes this.
  7. Anne V

Anne V Gold

if you are too hot at night and for@Caroline as well i have a summer light duvet but i have 1 sheet on the bed like in the good old days
    so duvet folded at bottom of bed and used only if required :)
    this morning looking at sunrise, my hands were cold but no white/blue and underneath the skin i had like pulses and it was warm !

8. Anne V

Anne V Gold

if u want a session , let me know time difference 12/13 hrs? i ll do am for me when u go to sleep

9. Anne V

Anne V Gold

has any of you read the cave by Plato?
    the day my house sold, part from financial relief,in my brain i got lost. Freedom what do i do with it???
    i thought i wanted it ... when it came, it was scary. adaptation time needed. getting better reeducation necessary,
    found an oyster bar open week ends near where i live, had lovely lunch :)

10. Anne V

Anne V Gold

other question : i am shortsighted since 15 y o wear cl but not much during daylight nowadays.
    is it good at blocking artificial blue light with blue blocking glasses as well in the evening?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I need glasses to read, which don't block any blue, and if I put blue blockers on over them past sunset, its too dark to read. For me there's also the issue as to how much NIR is blocked by glasses and blue blockers, and how that affects the retina. I aim to be off the computer before 6 pm at the moment. My choices are based on trying to regenerate one retina, and protecting the undamaged one. In winter, using blue blockers when the tv is on in the evening isn't as good a choice as accepting the darkness. 16 hours when I live with someone else is tough, but 11-12 hours total darkness is doable. Whoopee we've had the shortest day. :D Roll on more natural daylight. :cool:

Anne V likes this.
  12. Anne V

Anne V Gold

without living with somebody .darkness for 16 hrs i could not do . i like to read books 10hrs is max for now tv is not plugged in
    yes great days getting longer :)
    but in summer we sleep with the day light on? not there yet!

13. Anne V

Anne V Gold

Change in the environment.
    when my aortic valve got more calcified, 1 change happened 4 months before
    the chap opposite my house( side )got a sky dish facing my bedroom it was a narrow alleyway.
    i asked him to move it but he refused.could that have made the valve worse?

no more pink bedroom :)

14. Anne V

Anne V Gold

23 and me:
    do i do ancestry or ancestry and health? grateful for an answer.
    Happy New Year to all.

15. Anne V

Anne V Gold

[​IMG]

recoen and caroline like this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

love that ^^^^^^ Happy new Year Anne!

Anne V likes this.
  17. Anne V

Anne V Gold

watch it on fb i do not know how to sort it out it is beautiful.i wanted to send it to JK but dont know how to. hommage to blackswans translation is life is a work of art . happy new year
    maybe it could be sent from all as appreciation , i do not know and leave it with you

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    caroline likes this.
  18. Anne V

Anne V Gold

try reading glasses on top of blue blocker. works for me :)

19. Anne V

Anne V Gold

more journal.
    i was born with c section Paris
    bottle fed
    7/8 years old tonsils removed
    12 yo, appendix removed. huge scar as i had birth mark on tummy and requested it removed then
    12.5 yo swallowed all my mum sleeping pills thinking if i died she would be sorry.( told me she did not love me and was ashamed of having me as her daughter)
    no concept of death , and waste of time
    mother since i was born ,on pills
    valium, sleeping ... name it it was there

married 18
    divorced 21

24 /27 coke/heroin
    28 th birthday rehab in the UK
    only took heroin as it would obliterate all feelings i did not know how to deal with

more later

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  20. Anne V

Anne V Gold

A very happy new year to you Caroline. in France new year wishes are good all of January :)

caroline likes this.