1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Anne s optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Anne V, Dec 13, 2018.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

good luck Anne x

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. Anne V

Anne V Silver

All good @caroline thanks to @CarolandNick the chap came (finally) i only have to put special paint on the wall b4 the bed
    once done , 00000 on the bed i can sleep better than a baby ;) so repair is good @ night . during day he thought not bad , not great.
    he only said that all the trees protecting my house now will be dead in 10/15 years. but i am renting now and will move so not
    a problem.:D
    how are you ? how things in Australia? in places dont look good. do u suffer from it yet ? we might have to find a place we can live for a while .
    with much love and big hugs xoxo :love::);)

Inger likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Dear Anne....lovely to hear from you.

We are about 2000K north from Melbourne Victoria where there is renewed covid activity and they are in lockdown again. There is also a new hotspot in Sydney ...we are 1000K north of that.

We are going to head north in 2 weeks, with the camper, to find some hot weather and good seafood.

Much love and big hugs from Tony and I xoxo

Anne V, Inger and Sandra like this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra New Member

I hope you have a wonderful trip! It's stunning weather in Brisbane at the moment. Today was bright sunshine and 24 degrees C - mid-winter bliss!

Anne V and caroline like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hey Sandra! How are you???? How is Nick and family????

long time no talk!

6. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Hi @caroline how are you ? i hope well and happy. just escaped 10 days in Dalaman Turkey it was lovely, the last 3 on a boat swimming in lovely creeks
    some were CT 14 degrees.
    that made me feel so much better it was bliss.
    now back and quarantine 2 weeks , but just the boat was worth it:)

and @Sue-UK how are you long time not heard. hope all is well . looked into pineapples and thought not for long term, too much sugar!:D
    and @Inger how is life treating you ? hope good
    and everybody else @JanSz etc...
    send you all big hugs xxx:love:

John Schumacher likes this.
  7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I'm good thanks Anne, moved early to my winter residence after slipping on the decking at the mobile homes. In the process of selling the land the mobile homes are on, intending to be a bit more nomadic when that sale goes through.

Glad you had a good holiday, not on the cards for me at the moment because I look after my grand daughters after school 2 days a week, and if the school goes into lockdown I'll need to do more hours. My DIL is a teacher at another school, which has just had a case, so with all that going on, its a risk even booking to go at half term, never mind the PITA if I have to do quarantine coming back.

Sue xx

Anne V likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Anne. We are great thanks. Turkey sounds wonderful, and so glad you are feeling better.

What would it be like to live in Turkey? at least part time? near the sea?

Anne V likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

XOXO
    I am buying lots of my food at Costco.
    They sell containers of freshly cut pineapples there.
    Usually, I eat one or two pieces at a time.
    This time I ate the whole thing all at once, about 1.5 of the whole pineapple.
    By the end, I felt a burning in my mouth.
    Looking into the mirror my mouth was indeed burned and all red.
    It took this and the next day to get over that burn.
    That was the first time in my life I ate so many pineapples at one sitting.
    What gives? Too much acidity?
    No problems with the end of processing it, bristol #4.

10. Anne V

Anne V Silver

@JanSz the pineapple replace quercetin . except no pineapples in the UK and they contain loads of sugar
    i prefer taking Quercetin and zinc if necessary.:)
    i hope you are keeping well :D

JanSz likes this.
  11. Anne V

Anne V Silver

not a good idea. pretty free in an hotel, not quite the same if one s lives there.xx

caroline likes this.
  12. Anne V

Anne V Silver

yes i can see it could become a problem. good energy sent to you for the sale .xx

Sue-UK likes this.
  13. Anne V

Anne V Silver

14. Inger

Inger Silver

Hi Anne :love:
    so glad you went for vacation :) :) I need one too now!!! I have only October left to work in the restaurant. With mask. And then... finally, the torture is over. I hate it - I love my work but hate the mask. It traumatizes me. I cant b ett enough breath and at times the work is very physically and mentally demanding.. and then.. not getting to breath freely in very high stress is torture for me.
    I am proud I have made it through these months. With way too much wine, going too late to bed, etc etc. But I am still alive ;) :) :). And after I am off, I will decide what to do next. Germany gets worse and worse it seems. But I have hope in our justice - time will tell. Very interesting times. I will write more as soon as I get more time on my hands. Have been working so much. Two jobs all summer.
    Thinking of you :love:

Anne V, Sue-UK and caroline like this.
  15. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Glad the mask goes at the end of the month :)

16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Anne, I'm still eating, but easing off pineapple, for the bromelain, rather than take a supplement, after my leg injury. I was late starting it, talked myself out of it, it doesn't grow here blah blah, but bromelain is actually a potential covid protection strategy. In enzyme therapy its used for swelling and inflammation due to injury, but its uses are far reaching ....:) Jan, bromelain breaks down protein, which is why they say don't use fresh pineapple if making jelly, it won't let the gelatine set. In cosmetics it is used for its exfoliant properties, which might account for the burning - over exfoliation of the tissues of the mouth? :confused:

caroline and JanSz like this.