1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Anne s optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Anne V, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

oh man guys, seriously, when you are stuck in nature, what is there to complain about...? :) :) :) :love:

shah78 and caroline like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

The trouble is that we need strong sunlight and we don't have that where we are now.

I am hoping that cold will off set that????? We are completely self sufficient.

thoughts?

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The Thursday, March 19, 2020 Live Q&A has been moved one hour earlier to 12:00 p.m. CT - please note this change on your calendar. Dr. Kruse's schedule is changing minute by minute, so we must be flexible with him. Thank you!
    ==================================================

Emergency CoronaVirus Q&A's Scheduled for 3/19 and 3/23/2020

On 3/18/2020 3:12 PM, Jack Kruse wrote:
    >
    > Hey Everyone!
    >
    > We know we are all wanting our questions answered and we want to know what we can do about the pandemic hitting our world. We are coming together again tomorrow, March 19th at 1:00 p.m. CT and again on Monday, March 23rd at 12:00 p.m. CT. Details to join in on this live call are listed below. If you have comments or questions you'd like to share, visit your Optimal Klubs Facebook Group and post there. We will also be taking questions live on the call.
    >
    > Topic: Emergency CoronaVirus Q&A's

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  4. Anne V

Anne V Silver

have changed hotel on sunday
    they are all closing down

was thinking of staying here for 1/2 months xtra
    seems could be 12+

i cannot afford it
    and nobody knows.

feeling 3/4 alive now compare to when i arrived
    somedays , quite amazing

i am grateful for the time here

wishing the best for all

5. Anne V

Anne V Silver

i think Jack says cold not so good in these circumstances
    if you have any troubles i will do intention for u. just ask that i will know
    virtual hugs xxx

Alex97232 and Inger like this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

Caroline, I think you will be fine! You are out in nature, you know how to take care of you :)
    Have you nicotine gum and high dose thiamine and high dose vitC in your medicine bag? That would be wise :)
    And stay off any sugar and all alcohol except red wine.
    Eat more seafood and less meat (you do not want any extra iron right now- also sugar, fructose is worst, and all alcohol except red wine, increases iron uptake from the gut).
    You might be in fact lucky to be where you are :)

Anne V likes this.
  7. Anne V

Anne V Silver

last flight back Saturday 28th to Gatwick

then quarantine for 2 weeks @ home
    All hotels here (Mexico) will be closed on the 1st of April for 4/6 weeks some say 8 weeks.
    Who Knows???

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Anne ....you will be okay getting to your home?

We should be fine until we are able to leave April 7th. We are in a private RV park right on the ocean with gorgeous sunrises and sunsets and ice cold showers!!! ....just not enuf strong sunlight.

We are about 2000K south of our home.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

thanks Inger for your thoughts.
    I just had a piece of 95% chocolate and feel really crappy - so that has to go. I have ditched the alcohol too.

I am only drinking some decaf coffee and am sleeping much better and since it is colder here we are sleeping longer.

We can watch the sunrise out our window....which is great so we can stay in bed for a little longer. We seem to need so much more sleep here.

Yes - we are lucky to be here but we do need to get home to the much stronger sun altho there are many cases of the virus in our home state and hardly any here.

How is it in Germany Inger?

Thinking of you - take care xo

Inger likes this.
  10. Inger

Inger Silver

sleeping a lot is great Caroline :) :) just not stressing and being relaxed and happy is great for the immune system :)

Here where I live everything is peaceful.. shops have lots of food, just streets are more silent and yes, everything except food stores and other important shops, is closed.

I found a letter in my mailbox from the mayor in town, he/she had left their number on the paper and a nice caring letter encouraging anyone that needed help to call them and they will help you. That was very moving indeed.

I wanted to go donate blood in a hospital close to here, but as I called them, the phone line did not work.. they are overwhelmed apparently. I guess more from the work of trying to prepair for everything. So going to hospitals might be a bad idea right now.
    Thankfully red cross arranges blood donations in school etc close to me next week so I will donate then instead. Hopefully it works out! I have been a good girl and not eating red meat lately at all, so it will have helped lowering my iron too.

Thanks Caroline - thinking of you too :love:
    I am taking care in the way that I am outside in my bikini 10 hours every day now, we have gorgeous weather and I am not going anywhere.... I start to get some nice tan going on ;) :)
    I am vaccinating myself a la Jack ;) :)
    I do see forward to when oyster beach restaurant opens up again..... hopefully in a few weeks.

caroline likes this.
  11. Inger

Inger Silver

you are so lucky that you have gotten tons of sun and can continue getting it when you come home..:) :)
    I really feel like the sun is my best friend right now. I always felt it but now even more so ;)

12. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Back home !
    a bit of a siesta , not too long as i can sleep tonight.
    slept 2 hrs on aircraft.

no check anywhere departure or arrival.
    everything closed on arrival , atm included.

Inger, caroline and Sue-UK like this.
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Glad you got back OK Anne. :)

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

So glad you got home safely Anne. Now get your naked butt outside!