1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Anne s optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Anne V, Dec 13, 2018.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love that Anne ^^^^^^

Could you find a little something to do? with children/babies? volunteer in an children's ward at the hospital?

what are your hobbies? what do you love to do? What makes you happy?

maybe you should get a law degree .....and sue the ass of your old lawyers??????

why do you still have to pay them????????????????/

my money is on you Anne ....you are a survivor xo

5G Canary likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

and you have a great sense of humour......even tho you are going thru so much.

You can't keep a great gal down....You are a fighter and a survivor.

Anne V and 5G Canary like this.
  3. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Caroline has wise words here ^^^

Anne you are an amazing fighter or you wouldn’t still be here.... you came this far for a reason. It takes a strong person to go through the things you have had to experience and remain standing. Don’t focus on the money or the future because it is all really irrelevant and out of your control.

Focus only on your “Now time” which is right now today. Today you are alive, you are healing, and you have money. Those things along with the fact that the sun is still shining are all pretty amazing things to be grateful for. Turn those gifts into your tomorrow... the Universe provides what you ask for.

The healthier you become the easier it is to think clearly, create income and pay it forward. Stay positive and use your positive thoughts and actions to make wise choices. You got this and we are all cheering for you!

At A Cellular Level, Every Single Human Depends On Positivity To Survive
    https://blog.sivanaspirit.com/hh-cellular-level-every-single-human-depends-on-positivity-to-survive/

Anne V and caroline like this.
  4. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Thanks. i print it and put it on the wall , in case i would forget :cool::);):p

caroline, Inger and 5G Canary like this.
  5. Anne V

Anne V Silver

just have the incline sorted on the bed :) will let you know how it goes.

caroline and Inger like this.
  6. Green Eyes

Green Eyes Silver

I just noticed we are the same age. I just quit my job and am not working so I understand about the money worries. I’m going to trust that the “Universe” will provide. Everything will work out ok. Of course I will be on the lookout for the opportunities and open doors as they come up. You’re not alone in this....we are here for you

Anne V and caroline like this.
  7. Inger

Inger Silver

cool Anne :) :)
    you might want to start with only 8 cm... that is what I did after trying 15 cm first but it felt too weird in the beginning. Now I got used very fast to it and now 15 cm feel normal to me :)

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

so sorry - but I need to ask .......how do you make love on 15cm incline bed???????

Inger, drezy and Anne V like this.
  9. drezy

drezy New Member

All you need to do is fuck up.

Inger and caroline like this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

I was pretty sure that you would have the answer to my question Dan!

drezy likes this.
  11. drezy

drezy New Member

You set'em up I'll knock'em down.

caroline likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy New Member

Words no male will speak ever:
    "So I made it into her bedroom, but her bed was a few degrees too high and I left."

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

we could be George Burns and Gracie Allan!

drezy likes this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

so you have to persevere - even if you keep sliding off - so to speak???

Can't keep a good man down I guess!

I can't help thinking about the logistics..............

drezy likes this.
  15. Inger

Inger Silver

Love it guys.... :D
    I bet it is no problem.. on a 8 cm incline for sure not, and on 15... hmm.. I will let you know. Too bad I am sigle now :D
    But I am not sliding down sleeping, though.

caroline likes this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Inger ....when you first inclined at 15cm - did you, at first. feel like you would slide down?

17. Anne V

Anne V Silver

going to bed on my 11cm inclined bed, and no i do not slide :) @caroline
    good night to me, good day to you .;):)

caroline likes this.
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Good nite Anne .....I hope you have some off the charts and wonderful dreams!

19. Inger

Inger Silver

no I did not slide Caroline, but it felt odd, I could not sleep well.
    So that is why I took some books off and adapted for a couple of days on lower incline. You adapt pretty fast though, a few days or weeks and you do not notice it anymore.

I was thinking about the sex thing ;) :)
    So if it seems to make troubles, one could always move the bed off the incline and then after, put it back again! That would be no problem at all, especially since you are 2 persons in the room :)

caroline likes this.
  20. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Inger and caroline like this.