1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Andrew Norton Webber

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Solidsilverteeth, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Andrew Norton Webber teaches very similar lessons to Dr Kruse, namely light, water and magnetism.

Andrew particularly concentrates on light and water.

This is a basic video of what he teaches about water.

2. mrc

mrc Gold

Thank you for posting. Love his stuff. Listened to hours of it years ago. Been applying some of the approaches with success. I recently imbibed to get rid of a cold sore as it usually does.
    I've found fb groups of this approach very useful as well w/more hardcore practitioners w/greater success.

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  3. Solidsilverteeth

Yes it so fits in with all of jacks teachings.

I like jacks teachings for the light nd magnetism and Andrew Norton Webbers for the water aspect. Although ANW always stressed the importance of light and magnetism it's just that Jack has tied all the loose ends together.

mrc likes this.
  4. Solidsilverteeth

Andrew Norton Webber teaches that you can protect yourself from nnEMFs by ridding the body of inorganic matter.

The illustration is if you are in the bath and somebody drops a hairdryer turned on into the water, then will you get electrocuted? Yes you would.

Does water conduct electricity? Most people answer yes but the correct answer is no.

It’s the desolved solids in the water that conducts the electronic force. Pure H2O does not conduct anything.

If you rid the body of all the crap that ANW teaches then you are going to be damaged less by all nnEMFs.