1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

And so it begins.....Welcome to levee 30: EMF:1 is now live.

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 15, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

can't wait - this is making me crazy....

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

so - I guess it would be smart to hold off on buying things until Dad fills us in on all the details??? when we know better - we will do better.....

3. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Yes, please release EMF2!

4. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

YES PLEASE.

5. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

Yes from me, too!

6. Priscilla

Priscilla Gold

I'll weigh in with a hearty YES too!

7. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

Yes, I am ready!

8. endless

endless New Member

Yes, that would be nice.

Also, what do you (anyone) think of this device? More affordable and what I can understand of their info sounds good. Opinions?

http://www.earthpulsetechnologies.com/

Here's a small excerpt:

9. endless

endless New Member

Hey Gretchen, do you have the info on the glass used in those, by any chance? I need some glasses and I'm wanting to include a pair of those in my order but not sure how to point them in the right direction. Anything you could give me would be helpful!

10. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes from me too...[​IMG]

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dr. K. - you have said a couple of times that we would rarely find you paternalistic ... but there seems to be a very high level of caring coming from somewhere and filtering down to all of us ........

12. ... a big german JA from Europe!!! [​IMG]

13. ashryn

ashryn New Member

I'd say yes, but then seeing that there are comments but not being able to read them will send my cortisol through the roof! [​IMG]

How come you prefer questions on the blog comments? I didn't realise that and have never added anything to those.. I will from now on, if I can think of anything clever..

I wonder if I can get my tens machine and my mind machine to give me the magic 7.83.. In my ears, eyes and my muscles gotta be useful...