1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

And so it begins.....Welcome to levee 30: EMF:1 is now live.

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Wanna bet you will after the 24th?

2. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Glad I got my order in before the rush (that EMF 2 will create) .... [​IMG]

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Very rarely will you find me paternalistic........and here I am. I am going to share with you all........first. You have supported me. So this thread got me thinking. I need to do something special for members before the world. I will. I will release EMF 2 on the Jan 22nd or 23rd for members on ask Jack.............with one caveat. Anything you think about posting as a comment.......you must post on the blog when it goes live for the world.

If you agree.......I want to hear a "yes" below here. This will cement my decision whether or not to do it.

5. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... lets make EMF 2 rock the world.

6. freshveggies

freshveggies Silver

Yes, I will post all question on the blog about EMF2. I need to see this ASAP. Thank you.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I also put this on EMF 1 comments.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

yes - i am in ...

9. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!

10. LinD

LinD New Member

Are you wearing your's during the day? I finally got a pair that don't look as hideous as the cheap Uvex ones, but not sure if the lesser coverage is beneficial or not. It has to be better than nothing.

11. LinD

LinD New Member

I watched it last week. !

Sent this to myself the other day do I could share it with others:

This video clarifies for me what epigeneticsmeans………
    [video=youtube_share;kp1bZEUgqVI

12. LinD

LinD New Member

Guess I cannot post more than one link..... Here is the second one.

This video shows how EMF affects our circadian rhythm (besides light):  

http://vimeo.com/user8014212/resonancebeingsoffrequency

If it's still not showing, I give up. It's on the blog anyway.

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Is that the one with the chip or something in it? I almost bought one a couple of years ago - they are gorgeous. I remember at the time - I could have bought just a band with the same technology. The jeweller swore by this technology - I talked to him for quite awhile about it and then forgot about it....

14. diane

diane Gold

Yes!

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sorry - this post should not have ended up here. I don't know what happened - all of a sudden I was logged out...and I couldn't delete it...

16. freesia

freesia Old Member

Yes, yes, yes! Please!

(There's nothing not to like about that plan!)

17. Jude

Jude Gold

Absolutely YES.Thank you very much Dr K.
    My life has been almost on panic mode reading and researching since coming home 4 days ago! So much to catch up on, let alone retain. I do hope there is info about the dead areas in Aussie-bet I'm in one! Have had a magnetic underlay for about 20yrs--talked into by a cousin- wonder if that's been of any help?

18. freesia

freesia Old Member

One question. Sorry if it's a silly one, but I figure if I catch you while you're feeling paternalistic you might let me off the hook there...? [​IMG]

Do we people in the Southern Hemisphere need 10 guass (as a minimal therapeutic level) same as the people on the other side do?

Thank you!

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Great question.......I will answer it on the EMF comments because everyone needs to know the answer.

20. Destiny

Destiny New Member

Definitely, positively YES!