1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

And so it begins.....Welcome to levee 30: EMF:1 is now live.

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes........I am imploring you to watch the video in EMF one.......the first 35 minutes carefully before you read EMF 2. Then you will be struck. Humans can age and get younger because of 7.83 HZ.

2. Jude

Jude Gold

Watched the video yesterday with DH. Very informative and kinda scary ....what a journey....never imagined that I'd be researching EMF's and magnetics 20mths ago. This means more time at that computer, printing up reams to lessen the time there..talk about a balancing act.....[​IMG].

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

thanks AltPaleo I was looking at a short term solution - ie grounding mats /sheets ....may have to re-think that... I keep going to order something.. and I just can't bring myself to hit the buy button.... maybe that intuition is working I wonder if they have payment plans... b/c If I'm going all in - I want to get one for the whole family.... got to figure out how to get one for the dog too

4. Zorica Vuletic

Zorica Vuletic New Member

I just want to get a tent and at least camp out in my back yard....How about that? lol

5. Zorica Vuletic

Zorica Vuletic New Member

O and btw...those magnetic underlays are WAY out of my price range...!! I can try to sleep on my back yard or something... Will a layer from the tent ruin the magnetic or earthing from the ground? I feel like I need some protection from the elements...?

Or maybe I can find cheap magnets that are independent and make my own underlay? I hate when things appear to be inaccessible for people that do not have good financial means (nor will ever seem to have good financial means).

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

sleeping on the ground is good.......but where you live may determine even if that is helpful. Many places today have completely lost their magnetic field. Think SF, NYC, LA, CHI, SD, Montana, SD, ND, NEB, KANSAS, Middle East, many places in Australia.....but all diferent reasons......but the only thing that matters is there is a net loss of free electrons to gain. And if you live in a magnetic dead zone.........you CAN'T afford not to have a magnet under your bed, you just do not know it. You will soon.

7. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Give them a call ... they do have a payment plan. Also, the Magneticosleep products are modular ... meaning you can order part of the system and then add more at a future date (a somewhat more expensive option).

Based on my research and the high volume of Jack's comments such "you CAN'T afford not to have a magnet under your bed", I just ordered a Core Pad from Magneticosleep which will give me 10 gauss of magnetic field. If I need more, I can order their Booster Pad which is designed to complement the Core Pad and gives a combined 20 gauss ... or the equivalent of the Super Sleep System that Jack previously mentioned.

Should receive the Core Pad within next 2 weeks ... I will report back on my findings.

8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

awesome... Will call tomorrow... set something up for the whole household... one for dh and me, one each for the kids... and one for the dog... just have to figure out how to make it work for him... may need to get him a new bed to put on top of the magnets ( he probably doesn't need the big guns though!)

thanks for your initial feed back...

9. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Can somebody tell what the name of the machine is that would measure EMF? I would like to get a reading on our house and the environment that we live in. Living in the country is great...we have lots of underground water etc...however, we are affected by cellphone towers. How about the difference between satellite and cable connections?

10. endless

endless New Member

I've used something called a tri-field meter (Gauss meter?) in the past...my ND rents one out by the day, which is awesome. There are a ton of meters on lessemf.com but I don't know which would be the best bang for your buck. If anyone else DOES know that, would you please share your thoughts?

11. endless

endless New Member

Holy crap....over $1600 for a queen size sleep mat[​IMG] Ain't happening in this house.....

12. freshveggies

freshveggies Silver

I find the Tri-Field to be good for the money.

13. Inger

Inger Silver

Okay, this is where I will be sleeping tonight again. In the second basement deep down there.. I did one night already but I slept not so well because it was way too bumpy and I had to constantly move cause it hurted.. so narrow too... and it was a bit scary because it was dark as in a grave huh! I wanted no mattress but only cotton and lambswool to lay on to not destroy the earthing effect. But it do felt good to lay on these rocks somehow! Today I have made it a bit more comfortable. I have no clue if they have good magnetic fields but they are at least natural rock, granit and some other dark very old rock as they are common in Scandinavia.
    Soon I will know though if this will do me good, I am just testing.... It is cold down there too, no heat on at all.. but not freezing cold. Maybe 35 degree F.
    Yesterday I do felt absolutely great at work, even if I slept so badly down there.. cool! But sure I dunno if it was the MHS, the raw fish.. the raw elkmeat or oysters I had.. lol but hey, I just danced up the stairs at work! Our chef said.. Inger, whatever you are doing, fishheads or whatever, sure it works!

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. freshveggies

freshveggies Silver

I am still trying to recover from the bomb dropped in my house yesterday. We have been in shock. You mentioned SD 2 times. Must be real bad there.

1. can a person with no health concerns use a magnet in one of the dead zones and live a normal life?

2. how can people still be alive living in a dead zone?

3. In Good zones, how do people pick up electrons without touching the earth. Because I think most people do not take their shoes off outside?

4. Is there a meter to check the flow of electrons from the earth?

15. Destiny

Destiny New Member

Dr. Kruse,
    When you mentioned that SF, NYC, etc. lost their magnetic field, does it apply to the burbs too? I am asking since I am 25 miles from NYC. Should I bother with grounding or do just the magnets under my bed. How strong?

16. endless

endless New Member

How is it possible for places to completely lose the magnetic field? I thought that it encircled the planet?

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You'll see soon enough..........

18. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

@endless i would guess it´s about what happends when different waves resonates with each other. What i remember is that when to or more wavelenghts have their peaks at the same time the amplitude would be twice as much or it can be the different way [​IMG] Think how the waves in the ocean gets ampified but at some points you also get complete still. When we live in a perfect storm of radiowaves this would simply kill all natural magnetic fields.

19. diane

diane Gold

Just watched the video - and agree with Jude. Definitely kinda scary. Now I'm pretty sure that my parents getting colon cancer within 6 months of each other was no coincidence as the doctor told me. And I sent it to my neighbour who has been sick for 8 years - headaches, can't breathe, high carbon monoxide in her blood and no doctor can figure it out.

Looking forward to Thursday!

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You would all be wise on Jan 23th to read EMF 1 and this one again....http://www.jackkruse.com/does-where-you-live-actually-matter/2/..........back to back.

Then just wait for me to split your head and enter your third eye on Jan 24th