1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

And so it begins.....Welcome to levee 30: EMF:1 is now live.

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 15, 2013.

1. diane

diane Gold

This blog was really thought provoking. Man - I'm almost scared to see what comes next to see what else I have to do! LOL!

I actually hate barefeet - have avoided it all my life. I hate sand on the beach. So must change attitude about all of this. That is definitely possible. I think that the barefeet thing is just because my feet are so sensitive that it hurts to walk on some surfaces.

Have been thinking a lot about my dogs and what my choices may be doing to them (which Dr. K confirmed in my journal - but very vaguely so looking for what's coming). Am also now thinking as to how I can incorporate this into my work with dogs. Will have to think more about this as well.

I, like Shinjin, work in an office building surrounded by lights, computers, servers, etc. A few years ago I noticed how horrible I felt when I was at work. I thought it might have been the air quality and then most recently the lighting (and lack of natural lights). Over a year ago, I had lost 20 lbs - and I worked in a 1 floor office building, near natural light, and went outside for a walk many lunch hours. Then I moved to a different building, on the 5th floor, no natural light. I gained back the 20 lbs in about 3 months. I have figured that something about the environment cause that increase in weight - and maybe it's a bunch of factors - but this latest blog I think adds another piece into that puzzle. So now I wonder if it's possible for me to be healthy while I work in this environment. I work from home about once a week - and notice the difference on the weeks that I don't.

I have also been feeling like I need a change from where I live - at least for the past few months. But now I'm feeling it even stronger, so will have to start figuring out my plan.

I can't wait to see where this all goes!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I promise you EMF 2 is just down right EPIC. Brace yourself..........and no this is not hyperbole. It is that big. I am tying knots and threads I have developed for you over two yrs. It is time to share the secret sauce.

3. freesia

freesia Old Member

Expanding further on seasonal immunomodulation? ..And more.
    I tell ya, I have been speculating up all kinds of reasons into why the EMF blog post was announced in the Factor X forum.
    [​IMG]

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

walked home from the bus sans rain boots in stockings... going to go toss the frisbee to the dog from the stock tank...

5. Coriander

Coriander Silver

I've heard the same story of my maternal grandfather - any watch that he wore would stop. He was also a Dowser; he could sense the location of underground water by walking around holding a stick. I suspect the two are related, but I have no idea how.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

EMF 3 will explain why..........it's there.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

not surprising........The more DHA in your brain the more electrically in tune you are.....sadly most of the people this sensitive is on a severe downswing.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is a clue for you:

Why did Dinosaurs die and who was left? We know nothing about their molecular genomes, but what we do know, is that two other mammalian lines developed from them directly, the marsupials and the eutharian placentals. Humans are in the later class. How do we know placenta were heavily selected by a post K-T world? Well, the marsupials are only found in the southern hemisphere
    with the few exceptions. This fits perfectly with how Factor X occurred 65 million years ago as well as I laid out in my Webinar. Moreover, the placental mammals were far more successful because they radiated over 2000 genera, to about only 140 genera in the marsupial clade.

Most of the surviving species left on the land of this planet is due to that formative moment in evolution. This is a big step in knowing who we really are and how we are built. Factor X is huge for any mammal that evolved after it.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you may really dig my book.........because the last chapter is all about this.

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Book??????

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes.......i have decided it is time. I think after we got thru mitochondria......and you have a new perspective on things you are going to feel the full impact of the last chapter.....Factor X. It is huge for all mammals.

12. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

YES!!! I've waited this long... I can wait longer....

13. freesia

freesia Old Member

So I was up late last night trying to wrestle my poor brain (semi-successfully) around things like the ubiquinone oxireductase and cAMP cascade when I saw mention of a book and I thought....
    *Phew* I'm going to go cool my brain in an icebath, and leave the science to those who know what they'e talking about [​IMG]

Really, really enjoyed what I read about K-T. I need to watch the webinar, I know.

14. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I was taught to dowse when I was a teenager...it's not really teaching...somebody just shows you what you already are able to do, but haven't done before. I haven't thought about it for years...it would be a good marker of improving brain function. We dowsed for underground water, the really good dowsers could tell you how deep in feet and how many gallons a minute in flow.

So excited to hear the word BOOK!!!! I was thinking about printing out all the blog posts to have a hard copy to flip through and got kind of overwhelmed with the thought of that much paper (I want the comments too). Much easier to have a book to refer to.

15. Inger

Inger Silver

I am SO much waiting for the book too...!!! huh... its coming!!! [​IMG][​IMG]
    I so much more like to sit in front of paper learning, insted of this computer..

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sorry it wont be a paper book.........I have decided to go all electronic.

17. Inger

Inger Silver

That is sad for sure.

18. freesia

freesia Old Member

Then Inger, you'll have to print it off and take it down to the river to read. [​IMG]

ETA. Oh, whooops no you can't do that with e-books? [​IMG]

19. Inger

Inger Silver

Do not say it, Anne....![​IMG] I am going to cry over this a bit me thinks. Darn electronics. I try to limit my time on the computer but looks like I have to compromize.. I will have to get protections then. LOTS of them..lol got to ask my bro that studies engineering and electronics and he will help for sure.
    Disappointing but I will come over it..lol I just had almost a pound of raw salmon, seaweeds and MHS and I feel so amazing right now nothing can get me down.[​IMG]

20. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

you can if its in PDF format.... depends how JAck chooses to format his book. PDF would be nice b/c you can print those... but they are a PITA to read on electronic devices...