1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

And so it begins.....Welcome to levee 30: EMF:1 is now live.

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

http://www.jackkruse.com/emf-1-does-your-rolex-work/

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

looks like i've got some reading to do over lunch... after I fight for $$$$ for my client

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I now understand why my office building always made me sick when I worked in it before... the blue/green blockers while in the building help - and getting out side for lunch helps also... now I know I need to take my shoes off and put my feet in the grass on my lunch break... boy am I gonna get strange looks standing in the grass eating my shrimp....

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think it is a real badge of honor for us to look as strange as possible - don't You? I love it that people don't know quite what to make of us.....I always wanted to fit in when I was younger - now I love doing all this stuff and don't care what anyone thinks - they surely can see the results for themselves ...they just aren't willing to give up their cake.

5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

people still comment on my Fashionable blue blockers - (they have an rose tint) when people comment about them - I tell them I use them to thin slice through the BS in my job. others have commented they may just get some to see if that statement is true... LOL!

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love that - blue blockers to slice thru the bullshit....

7. freshveggies

freshveggies Silver

I am trying to figure out earthing in the winter outside. It is so cold with feet on the snow and grass. Any ideas? Everything is frozen over here.

8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I'd be rolling around in the snow ....doesn't that count as both grounding and CT????

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

wont be frozen when you walk on the frozen stuff.......unless your dead.

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Did you read Jack's post about being out in it for 4 hours?

11. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

N=1 mud is better than pavers (no vapor barrier)

Did 20mins throwing the frisbee to the dog (who by the way has become a raving lunatic.... - he's now laying on said pavers & mud getting grounded...

I'm going to pop dinner in the oven...the try to grab some CT before picking up the kids and going to La Leche this evening.... ughhh this day has been busy...

I definitely think longer grounding is required - but standing in a full blown rainstorm - not fun, even if it is necessary... ocean or river would be so much better - I actually saw a duck in our little stream by our house and contemplated hopping into it's nastyness.....then I thought better being that run off flows into the potomac and no one in their right mind would get into that toxic dump....

so back yard CT and mud it is...

12. freshveggies

freshveggies Silver

I get it. I just an not sure that 5 min on frozen ground will be long enough since I need barefeet on top of the snowy grass. I might keep a piece of grass covered with cardboard so it doesn't get so covered with snow then remove it when I want to earth.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I got another thing for you........but it wont come until the EMF Rx. There is another way to boost ATP.

14. freshveggies

freshveggies Silver

No I didn't.

15. Destiny

Destiny New Member

My office is on the ground floor. There is no basement below me just a concrete floor with a carpet.

If I remove my shoes, do I get any grounding effect at all?

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

not likely because most foundations have vapor barriers.

17. freesia

freesia Old Member

The other thing to boost ATP, is it a technique?

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

not exactly........it has to do with electric current. It will come in due time I promise.

19. ashryn

ashryn New Member

Here's a curious anecdote.. I don't wear a watch, because they stop when I am wearing them. If I take the watch off and leave it on the bench for a while, it starts working again. Put it back on... It stops.

I am uncannily good at guessing what time it is, I figured it was because of practice, but maybe its because I don't have a little battery strapped to my pulse all day messing up my sense of world time.. What do you think?

20. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I'm that way w/directions. when hiking outdoors, I'd rather trust my internal "compass" vs an actual compass. Turn me around and I can find N-S-E-W dead on. I did have a period where I lost this ability - it was when I was on depakote & topamax for migraines/bi-polar disorder. once I came off the meds - it came back. I also am pretty good at intuitively telling time as well...

I have a phillip stein watch that I love - but I haven't worn it in a while as I need to get the batteries replaced. the interesting thing is I can't wear it on my left wrist but I can wear it on my right. - Not sure their claim is valid or not - but the watch sure is pretty...