1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

And now, I can't stay vertical for long

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by WereBear, Jul 14, 2015.

1. WereBear

WereBear New Member

Had to call in sick to work yesterday, and now it looks like I'll have to do it again today.

Woke up with my heart pounding yesterday, tried to take a shower and almost passed out, nausea that increases any time I do anything more than lie flat in bed. Ate very little yesterday.

I'd think it was a bug but it doesn't feel like any bug I've ever had. Exertion just about sends me into shock. Yet if I lie quietly I feel better and better.

Any thoughts appreciated!

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

3. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Are you continuing to take niacin, WereBear? A couple of months ago, I found a very interesting post from someone that was a long-term niacin user. It mentioned some odd effects that might be similar to what you are describing.

Here is the link:
    http://ctheblog.cforyourself.com/2008/12/overdosing-on-niacin-side-effects.html

And here is an excerpt:
    Early on, I was taking over 1000 mg/day of niacin and feeling great. Then one day, for no obvious reason, after months supplementing near 1000 mg/day, nausea started in the morning right after I took my daily supplement. The nausea intensified throughout the morning until it became disabling. I ended up home and in bed. There, the nausea further intensified until it became agonizing. Finally, over the course of an hour or two, I vomited several times. The vomiting ended with a bright yellow fluid that I suspect is bile. When my wife was niacin poisoned, she also vomited this yellow fluid. I believe it is characteristic of the vomiting caused by niacin. One day I was taking regular doses of niacin and feeling fine, and the next day I was deathly ill. Once the vomiting was over, my recovery was astonishingly rapid. I was back to work feeling well the next day. I told my boss I had a 24-hour stomach bug. Despite great care, this happened to me two more times while taking regular doses of 500 to 1000 mg/day of niacin.
    He goes on to describe how niacin accelerates his heart rate too. Anyway, you might find it interesting. Sure doesn't sound like much fun and I hope you are feeling better soon!

4. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Or, look up at the sky, that big smiling thing sent some of its love to us...

[​IMG]

5. Penny

Penny New Member

Electrolytes + ubiquinol + magnesium (preferably malate) with lots of ice cold water - plus use ice packs while in bed - just a guess - how is your blood pressure? I bet it's really low -

6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Drink water ,sun yourself while horizontal on the ground preferrrably and see a doc. You don't need to take the doc's recommendations but some measurements are in order I think.

seanb4 likes this.
  7. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

@WereBear I was thinking about you this morning. I sure hope things have improved. Please check in and let us know how you are doing.

sending hugs! :)

8. WereBear

WereBear New Member

Thanks so much, all! It was an atypical presentation of shingles. Fortunately, on my arm.

Now I'm a mess. I'm taking good drugs for it that allow me to function... barely. I did use ice packs and sun exposure in addition to the doctor prescribed stuff.

Tough recovery in any case, and it was so weird it wasn't diagnosed for a WEEK. But I'm hanging in there, and we'll see what occurs.

And yes, it hurts like blue blazes... gas flame blue.

caroline likes this.
  9. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Oh WereBear - I'm so glad to hear from you! :)
    So sorry about the shingles, though. Ouch! :(
    I'm wishing you a speedy recovery. :)

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

POTS: sign of a bad elevated environment. Astronauts get this when they return to earth with horrible redox potentials

Michael CULLEN and SCRN2007 like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

shingles = herpes out break = all astronauts have been shown to viral shed. Your environment is speaking to you, are you listening?

SCRN2007 likes this.
  12. It's interesting. I have spent too many days in the midday sun. I got a pretty serious case of 'nose burn' everywhere else on my body is ok. But I have got a REALLY REALLY painful cold sore on my lip. Herpes! I thought that was interesting I hardly ever get cold sores but there it is and a bad one right along with a very burnt nose!

Dr Kruse just because I don't want to make a new post. You stress the 'environment' and the above shows it. Viral shedding (herpes) due to excessive UV or blue light. But couldn't we also say for children being born now and growing up vaccines are part of their 'environment' and very likely a bad part.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep.........When you stop chasing the wrong things (food/supplements/vaccines) you give the right things a chance to catch you (avoiding blue light at night or winter)

SCRN2007 likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When you live in a world that is afflicted 24/7 with nnEMF and blue light look at astronauts who face this all the time........you'll see the weird diseases they get show up on Earth because our planet's surface is now space like because of what we have done to its surface.