1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

An optimal woman after birth

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by shiran, Aug 8, 2017.

1. shiran

shiran Curious

A woman after birth breast-feeds her baby...
    Her sleep is not optimal..
    Needs to take care maybe after more than one baby or child...
    Make sure to run a house hold, maybe not ..
    Some women return to work after 3 months some work from home
    If living in a relationship then looking to hold it...
    And the list can go on and on

My big one out of the list is sleep, and it raises the question
    What are the abilities of the woman's body to produce good brest milk for her baby
    When we need to wake up in the middle of the night ..
    Nature designed a woman's body to adjust to It , how? ( that list above is far from nature of course...)
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

She has a lower basal metabolic rate than a male........and she catches up at menopause as I wrote in the blog.
    Rela, Sean Waters and shiran like this.
  3. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma New Member

I'm still recovering from the sleep deprivation... :)
    shiran likes this.
  4. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

I barely wake because we cosleep. Both of us can snooze through feedings. I can't say I've done a ton of research on this culturally, but my instinct told me that cosleeping would be healthiest for me and the baby. I had massive empathy and instinct about the 4th trimester. Seemed to me going from wherever we come from energetically, becoming form in a womb which is warm and dark where all needs are met instantaneously, out into the world.... something like sleeping alone seemed quite traumatic to me. Cosleeping definitely has minuses as well as plusses, but it works for our family.
    Allin, shiran and caroline like this.