1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

AMPK Activators

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by NADme, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Do you set the tone? The tone carries the message of the person. This is the message sent out to other antennas. Do all antenna's get the same message? It depends how the antenna is attuned and what its fidelity is.

Mother nature truths vibrate at different frequencies than modern man’s ideas. It turns out that quantum vibration begins in the sun’s light waves we sense and from the heartbeat of Earth in the Schumann resonance. When a person has the fortitude in speaking the truth, brute aggression is no longer needed to set the tone nor is it a security blanket for approval. They begin, on the contrary, to spend most of their energy trying to "tone truth bombs" down because their very nature is already offensive enough to today's beliefs.

2. NADme

NADme New Member

Fair enough. I tell you what, determine the mean/average that you charge to restore a case like mine. I will give you one year. I will pay you double this is in addition to me picking up all costs related to whatever you tell me I will need in order to restore me. I am through New Orleans to Springfield often and can be to you on short notice.

We set the target and I will document by the hour if you need me to on food logging everything and anything you determine to be something you require to deliver me from me. Double, hell triple.

HOWEVER, if you do not deliver, then you get nothing.

Res Ipsa- actions speak louder than words.

I deeply appreciate your intelligence and please do not go the same way as Jon Crislers ego thinking I am being condescending, I am not. However, my reads from your boards seem more esoteric, extrapolated reaches that require a decoder ring and a good aft wind. You assert the eye and retina and DHA issues and all the rest as the cause of adrenal fatigue, but never provide the plain speak path.

Ready to engage when you are and if you do and make me bright and shinny and new, in addition to extraordinary compensation, I will sing your praises until the return of Yeshua.

Deal?

BTW.... Janz is looking pretty svelte from the pics on his avatar. Looks like he is doing something right.

I hope you address heavy metals I would really like to get your take on ROS1/NMBI and Dr. Haley. The rest of the chelators are concerning and I have reviewed EDTA, DMPS, DMAS and IMD by shade all of them from user commentaries and personal friends feedback have fallen way short. Cutler and Wilson, red light ALA and coffee enemas seem to be the safest

All yours doc, make me new please.

3. NADme

NADme New Member

also vibration and light, i get it. i have been on this for 20 years as what i referred to as resonant signature was dubbed by convention as whole body vibration therapy. great 24 hZ stimulates GH production and pulsatile activity, but it is premised on a pituitary that is not caked with iron from hemochromatosis or has not endured major concussion, plural.

i need to go serve my fellow man, void of compensation, please let me know if you are going to fix me.

Thanks

4. NADme

NADme New Member

you do not know my world, yet...i am more than open to reproof and alternatives, but i need to put my hands into where the spear pierced. just trying to keep up with all of the colorful analogies.

love ya doc keep up the flower power and lets press on for the victory of restitution and resolve, mankind or not so kind depends on it.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

BTW that is Jansz results........those around him mileage has varied.

Mitochondriacs know their results are n=1 because of the engine they were given and the environment it can handle..........

Until you get in that game you'll continue to recycle your versions of truth.

JanSz likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Goose step

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

With varying degree what I am doing, I am doing for 20+ years
    Many things my whole life or since about I was 3-4 yo.
    I am assuming that mileage varied because nobody listens to me.
    And since I have found you, I tell them what I have learned from you.
    I am not able to convince those around me to read what you are saying.

I need to find out that picture you posted.
    Nobody can describe what wise man said.
    Please post it or tell me where it is.
    /

8. Penny

Penny New Member

IMHO, you guys are paying *way* too much $$$...
    Curcumin activates AMPK and suppresses gluconeogenic gene expression in hepatoma cells.
    Kim T1, Davis J, Zhang AJ, He X, Mathews ST.
    Author information
    Abstract

Curcumin, the bioactive component of curry spice turmeric, and its related structures possess potent anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Several lines of evidence suggest that curcumin may play a beneficial role in animal models of diabetes, both by lowering blood glucose levels and by ameliorating the long-term complications of diabetes. However, current understanding of the mechanism of curcumin action is rudimentary and is limited to its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. In this study we examine potential anti-diabetic mechanisms of curcumin, curcumin C3 complex), and tetrahydrocurcuminoids (THC). Curcuminoids did not exert a direct effect on receptor tyrosine kinase activity, 2-deoxy glucose uptake in L6-GLUT4myc cells, or intestinal glucose metabolism measured by DPP4/alpha-glucosidase inhibitory activity. We demonstrate that curcuminoids effectively suppressed dexamethasone-induced phosphoenol pyruvate carboxy kinase (PEPCK) and glucose6-phosphatase (G6Pase) in H4IIE rat hepatoma and Hep3B human hepatoma cells. Furthermore, curcuminoids increased the phosphorylation of AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) and its downstream target acetyl-CoA carboxylase (ACC) in H4IIE and Hep3B cells with 400 times (curcumin) to 100,000 times (THC) the potency of metformin. These results suggest that AMPK mediated suppression of hepatic gluconeogenesis may be a potential mechanism mediating glucose-lowering effects of curcuminoids
    Berberine enhances the AMPK activation and autophagy and mitigates high glucose-induced apoptosis of mouse podocytes.
    Jin Y1, Liu S1, Ma Q2, Xiao D3, Chen L4.
    Author information
    Abstract

High glucose concentration can induce injury of podocytes and berberine has a potent activity against diabetic nephropathy. However, whether and how berberine can inhibit high glucose-mediated injury of podocytes have not been clarified. This study tested the effect of berberine on high glucose-mediated apoptosis and the AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK), mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) activation and autophagy in podocytes. The results indicated that berberine significantly mitigated high glucose-decreased cell viability, and nephrin and podocin expression as well as apoptosis in mouse podocytes. Berberine significantly increased the AMPK activation and mitigated high glucose and/or the AMPK inhibitor, compound C-mediated mTOR activation and apoptosis in podocytes. Berberine significantly enhanced the AMPK activation and protected from high glucose-induced apoptosis in the AMPK-silencing podocytes. Furthermore, berberine significantly increased the high glucose-elevated Unc-51-like autophagy-activating kinase 1 (ULK1) S317/S555 phosphorylation, Beclin-1 expression, the ratios of LC3II to LC3I expression and the numbers of autophagosomes, but reduced ULK1 S757 phosphorylation in podocytes. In addition, berberine significantly attenuated compound C-mediated inhibition of autophagy in podocytes. The protective effect of berberine on high glucose-induced podocyte apoptosis was significantly mitigated by pre-treatment with 3-methyladenine or bafilomycin A1. Collectively, berberine enhanced autophagy and protected from high glucose-induced injury in podocytes by promoting the AMPK activation. Our findings may provide new insights into the molecular mechanisms underlying the anti-diabetic nephropathy effect of berberine and may aid in design of new therapies for intervention of diabetic nephropathy.

Christina Gagnon likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I buy turmeric by pounds for a few $ in Indian Indian store, and able to eat it by tablespoons chased by DDW.
    Turmeric is also sold in my local supermarket, about 2 tbsp for a lots of $$.

$2.61/pound

/

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Furthermore, curcuminoids increased the phosphorylation of AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) and its downstream target acetyl-CoA carboxylase (ACC) in H4IIE and Hep3B cells with 400 times (curcumin) to 100,000 times (THC) the potency of metformin.

11. Penny

Penny New Member

Here here:) Find an Indian grocery store - buy paprika and turmeric by the pound there - most pain just goes away with turmeric and I notice a huge increase in my ability to intermittent fast with Oregon Grape root - but where I have been *really* noticing gains is 4 grams of l-serine before bed... I also always use glycine as a sweetener and if I have stuff that is sweet, I put some glycine on it -

I just read "Methionine 101" - I must have missed it for some reason - been a busy summer - really, you guys, read it, it'll blow you away -

Alex97232 likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy New Member

LOL #whiteyprices

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4 grams of l-serine[/B] before bed...

Does it have to be before bed?

I am eating that much or more, but during the day.
    I do not see any changes. Thinking of not getting refill after I finish my 500grams bag

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/ampk-activators.21600/page-2#post-245441
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/ampk-activators.21600/page-2#post-245444

15. NADme

NADme New Member

Yes, you are correct and to further with metrics, red light + chlorophyll boost mito enzymes by as much as a 45% recycle rates. my understanding is that the IR and Chlorophyll has to be used together. comments?

16. NADme

NADme New Member

pissing myself...see even you pollocks have german potential
    Feeding mediocrity because of its ignorance is contrary to your post script statement about cutting the ignorant loose.

Try 14 years of standing in the truth trench contending with the mediocrities you cite that need to have toned down truth bombs. Bullocks, those are the very O2 sucking fecal pods that need to go bye bye. Truth, what is Truth? As written Eph 5:11 requires corruption to be exposed. Is that the reflexive or commitment to truth?

Here is 14 years of truth Jack:
    http://pogoblog.typepad.com/pogo/20...-taxpayer-dollars-from-waste-fraud-and-a.html

Here is what happens when the oblique want to scrap
    http://truthscorner.com/

The good Col thought the truth mattered enough too.

Tone down the truth bomb? NEVER!

Here is a good one for those with cognitive dissonance: No plane at the Pentagon on 911. How do I know? I was there! The truth is like a dual edge sword it will separate the flesh from the bone.

...and I am just getting warmed up.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  17. NADme

NADme New Member

berberine is also a candida nuke. the problem with berberine for someone in the process of restoring from atrial fib is that is has a time delay effect I think between the S and T wave. other than that is has great potential.

18. NADme

NADme New Member

That is a great cost savings Penny. However herein lies the problem. The curcummin is best served in a liposomal. Typically a phosphlipid, often sunflower lecithin, meaning a choline inclusion. Since I have a 450W distrupter/homogenizer and have formulated vitamin C and other encapsulates with stellar cavitation, I have a solid understanding of the potentials you cite. The problem is that the choline will oversensitize anyone on anticoagulants, specifically warfarin, where my eyes hemorhage and takes about 7 days to clear.

It requires me to fall back onto a warmed coconut milk, ginger, tumeric/curcummin, honey late night latte, pleasant and gets some throughput but nothing like lipo.

19. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi NADme,

I'm not sure what you are saying here, but I would like to give my thoughts of what I think your saying.

I have no degrees only interest in learning science and how life works. I like how Dr. Kruse throws out his connections of the studies to read and what he thinks makes total sense to me. In the beginning it was hard to understand but when he kept saying get your morning sun (as much sun) I started understanding more of what is saying. I started less then a year ago following is basic steps for optimal health and have made huge improvements. This is coming from a vitamin queen and not getting out in nature who just recently stopped ALL supplements. I don't focus on food (haven't been perfect in that area) but I noticed how I feel when I neglect the sun.

Alex97232 likes this.
  20. NADme

NADme New Member

Thank you for your time and care to reply. As I cited I understand the combination of chlorophyll and red light to the extent that I live in Florida and had an IR Sauna made for me. Sea food, check. Paleo, check. All of what Jack puts out there makes perfect sense to me. I have ran down these paths. This is why I am putting such an emphasis on the impacts of heavy metals and other toxins and GI restoration.

As for sun, I am battered by it all day long. Look at my avatar, I almost look hispanic and I dont have to lay out. An hour with my plants in the AM plus the hemochromatosis iron overload and that is what you get.

I understand resonance more than anyone here and I get the entire photonic impacts and possibilities and track potentials like hippocampus impacts because I thrive on serving the addicted and helping in general.

By example. janzs and I were in another forum together at ATM. He announced his delving into keto. I get on board. I am doing my bullet proof coffee and have increased clarity and the weight is finally moving, increased energy and I am thinking this is it, I am finally free from me. The problem is at around day 30 everything came unglued.

I had invoked extreme ketoacidosis.

The results, I could not move from below the waist. I reminded me of the stroke. The amount of muscle wasting was obscene. Ambulance, trip to ER, admitted. Urinating blood. I flushed large volumes of water.

Uric acid, which I have issues with to begin with and have to medicate to control, went into the high 20's even while I was on allopurninol. The Keto's were competing with the uric acid to excise the kidneys.

The amount of muscle wasting took me months to gain back, at least a half year if I recall correctly.

My point is I have ran down these paths and put myself in a state of extremis, which is why I want Jack personally involved. If he is such a great humanitarian and practitioner, then here is a great opportunity for me to be schooled. I am all for learning and correction, but more interested in surviving and thriving.

I am asking for him to help me. Let's see what he does.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018