1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Amber's Sunny Daze Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Amber Ament, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

Hey Amber - I did read it and I wanted to offer encouragement. Your situation seems difficult and complex but I want you to know that we are all in this together. I would only be guessing, but I will give you my 2 cents worth for free. Worst case scenario is, I will be proved wrong by a member that is motivated to share by correcting me. From the brief history that you shared I would venture that you are struggling with both physical and emotional toxicity.
    Emotionally I find the battle to be against shame and vulnerability. Not sure if you feel that battle? We have to bring shame into the light, talk about it, and it loses it power, and we need to be emotionally vulnerable to beat shame to the punch. I am sure you are getting overwhelmed with information, if you want to listen to something on U tube my favorite person on the subject is Brene Brown.
    Besides the emotional battles, I have also had to deal with chemical toxicity. It is a long road to optimal health but I am here to tell you that it is absolutely worth the journey.. Sleep and clear thinking are imperative. Diet and lifestyle are very helpful. And the one it was hard for me to realize was that the physical environment is very important. Protect yourself from technology and nnEMF.
    I'm scarcely qualified to recommend where to start but a lot of people, myself included, have found iodine to be helpful. I don't know the status of sourcing for you in OZ but you can always just get Triodine 7 at the farm store and put it on your skin, or the bottom of your feet.

small steps in a consistent direction will take you to places you have never been before.

Amber Ament likes this.
  2. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

Got it in one!...the rotating part broke so I needed to create another using what I had and what the housemates had in the shed. All I need to do now is get some felt or similar to cover the brick and steel pole to make it smoother to roll and not eat the plastic drum. I have two pits in the ground too. The drum has holes and you place buckets under to collect the worm/bug juices with the compost to make a brew to feed the plants, cheaper than buying it if you create your own.

drezy likes this.
  3. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

I'd love to hear about your results about the magnetic vortexer, I will keep a look out for them.
    I struggle to buy bottled water because I know how bad this is for the environment...I did get a cask of Pureau yesterday, I wonder about the cask toxicity, so I put the whole thing straight into glass instead. I had those concerns about it being absorbed through the skin too! Thanks for sharing.
    I have started having cold showers to begin my shower and then I blast myself with cold at the end to try and get my body more used to it, I love hot hot hot in general.
    I have also heard RO uses a lot of water to make water, ha.
    I will look into the medicare testing when I get a moment, thanks for the heads up!

4. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

I agree I am struggling with both physical and emotional toxicity, maybe more so emotional, I have noticed that the physical is a representation of the emotional as well as many have pointed out. I have been working on the emotional for some time now, I do well for a while and then 10 first world problems happen and I lose my shit again...I would go as far as to say injuries are very emotionally charged also.
    Eg. My mother is fucking everyone around with the inheritance, we all thought it was coming, but she intervened and within one hour of this news I got a 2cm thorn stuck into my heal, its still there - I didn't tell my kid what happened, but she's 'special', I called her, told her what happened and said - what's that all about do you think? She said 'well its weird cause your left side is your female side and your heal is support so its like you've been stabbed by some female in your life and holding you up from moving forward'......"insert twilight zone music here".
    Yes I feel that battle. Being addicted to certain substances, even as briefly as what I was, is the shame I suppose.
    I am so glad you mentioned chemicals....I seem to be very sensitive and forget to include that in my list. I react to fragrances in particular, someone can hop in the same train carriage and I have to move two away, I can smell people before they even get to the door - my skin 'crawls'.
    I have cleaned on every level over the years to fill in the gaps with income when needed - industrial, private dwellings, builders cleans, events, etc. I went to the doctor when I was struggling to breathe and we discovered I have 50% extra lung capacity than the average person, my brother is the same. He told me to stop using any chemicals asap and go natural - all my clients were happy to make the switch to keep me and I've never cleaned for a company since that.
    Thanks for the tip about Triodine 7 - it is much more doable price wise than the Lugol's...I wonder if it does similar things? Maybe not, another thing to put on the research list. :thumbsup::cool:

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-3-22_8-17-11.png

https://aspen.compassites.com/product/view/7461043

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=triodine-7&crid=343WPZ7IMPCF1&sprefix=triodin,aps,162&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_3_7

https://www.aspenveterinaryresources.com/Alpha/S-(1)

https://www.aspenveterinaryresources.com/Products/Product-items/TRIODINE-7

https://aspen.compassites.com/prodindex/all?e=990aa5bb4d4c601c0f4d8de1a26f155az2d6c

upload_2019-3-22_8-26-55.png

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

https://www.jcrowsmarketplace.com/2ozlugolssolution24packincludesshipping.aspx
    .CROW'S® Lugol's Solution of Iodine 2% Pro Pack-As low as $7.99 ea. bottle + Free US & Canada Shipping!

upload_2019-3-22_8-36-48.png

Amber Ament likes this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

Like a compost tea/liquid?

I've tinkered with this but never spent enough time to master it.

Amber Ament likes this.
  7. Im no master, but no slouch at worm/compost tea either. I believe the leachate that oozes out is good for the garden but the real gold is the biology in the worm castings. To get some nonlinear effects you make a tea with castings, manure, shrimp shells, compost, mollasses, kelp, and humic shale. Bubble the shit out of it for 24 to 48 hrs. It needs a constant source of air. A crazy amount of microbes will be ready to go out and populate your soil and give your garden true love! A word of warning. My air pumps, which are decent sized aquarium units, put out more magnetic emf (measured on a gauss meter) than anything in my house or shop, so i should isolate them.

Amber Ament, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

Wow!

Marko you make me want to be a better man, uhhhh or maybe just gardener...

I've got two of these and a large barrel.
    [​IMG]
    I'm going to have to try this out. Thanks for the pointer.

I can talk endlessly about food and gardening.

Amber Ament and Phosphene like this.
  9. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Oozing leachate......mmmmmm....:thumbsup:

I use all the scraps I can get my hands on to make fish broth, so I may need to get some of this fish emulsion for now. Stupid Walmart has it for a decent price.

https://www.walmart.com/reviews/product/17757317

I have some dying evergreens I’m trying to save. Does this seem ok till I can get my own brewing? I know the home brew will be much better.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    Amber Ament likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

Yep good scrabble word for sure.

Go to your happy place @Phosphene and generate equanimity even for Walmart.

I think that'll work. I just used a similar product along with worm castings, and liquid seaweed to whip up 68 gallons of compost tea ready in 48-72 hours
    IMG_5511.jpg

According to my son the fish emulsion smells like "someone drank grape soda and threw it back up". I guess he found it incredibly repulsively perplexing because it did have one note in it that smelled nice.

Amber Ament and Phosphene like this.
  11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Which liquid seaweed?

And is the humic shale necessary? (I’m assuming powdered humic or fulvic acid?

12. drezy

drezy Gold

I mostly ripped off this guy's process:

I'm not sure if the brand matters. @Marko Pollo is the resident expert I think.

Amber Ament likes this.
  13. https://buildasoil.com/blogs/news/15654684-airlift-compost-tea-brewer-build-instructions-diy

Drezy. I just found this airlift brewer design that looks like it would work well for a 55 gal drum. I have a 30 gal unit with a vortex and 2 airlifts that i think ive gotten the disolved o2 upto like 18%. I dont glue most fittings but it works fine. Little tape will do plenty. I better get planting!

Amber Ament and drezy like this.
    drezy likes this.
  15. _J_

_J_ New Member

No problem. With regards to vortexer, I can't really say that I can tell a difference. While I am still trying to do an experiment to confirm it reduces the water voltage (or restructures it), I can't point to any effects in myself. I accept though, that it may be having a benefit, just underneath my radar.

Anecdotally, I taste-tested it out on my wife and she preferred the vortexed water twice (compared to same but un-vortexed water). Not much of a water-tight experiment though! :)

16. drezy

drezy Gold

Just a wild guess @Marko Pollo

This looks ready to use, right?
    IMG_5523 copy.jpg

Amber Ament likes this.
  17. Looks delicious!

Amber Ament likes this.
  18. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

You guys are funny. :)
    I have been so busy listening to podcasts in any spare time I have - which is limited...I need to download off youtube so I dont have to stand and watch while the wifi is on. Is this even possible?....I can download Dr Jack from here, but I need to listen to Doug Wallace as well.

I had the best sleep last night, I think the fish and glasses are making a difference....I'm not craving fish as much, but I have been having up to 4 tins of sardines a day (or mackerel - it was on sale and has more DHA). I have also cut down my cannabis consumption to assist me with sleep.
    My cold showers are a challenge, trying to get used to this more but I find it hard.
    I read somewhere on here from Jan that cacao powder depletes potassium, so I have cut down. I was having a turmeric, ginger, coconut oil, cracked pepper, cacao & honey drink up to 4x a day so I have cut the cacao from at least 2 of these, it was more about making it taste nicer and I love cacao.
    I love coffee, but I cut that out a while back and when I do have one now it makes me swell - again.
    I moved my compost to more level round, made a couple of tweeks and it is awesome.

Jan do you think I have calcified heart arteries? Or was this just information. I'm not sure if I can live eat worms. :eek:

19. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

I'm not sure about the molasses, I was turned off that once I realised it is a by product of sugar production and knowing what they spray on sugar is not ideal for consumption at all. Atrazine - I watched a documentary on it and saw how the run off from sugarcane fields changes the sex of frogs to one sex among other things, I can't see this being a good thing. I wonder if all the toxins are removed during processing?
    It also comes from sugar-beets too, not sure what would be best - finding an organic one if there is one may be best?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  20. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

Oh just one other thing - BANANAS!!! :( I love bananas. I am growing organic bananas. This is not fair. From what I have heard on podcasts we shouldn't eat them.....at all? Can anyone confirm or deny please.
    There has to be a good banana somewhere right? ;)
    Oh shit, I am now wondering if banana trees are also full of radiation, it only makes sense that they are, but I can't seem to find any concrete info on this. Most farmers use their old trees & leaves to mulch their other edibles, its encouraged for water retention. Could I be adding radiation to everything else if I do this?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019