1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Am I optimal yet?

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ginastarke, Mar 17, 2012.

1. ginastarke

ginastarke New Member

today's weight 213

Didn't eat nearly enough BAB but I had a hard time throwing something together.I was planning on sleeping in until the farmer's market was open and having salmon, but my brain woke up at at 5 and my body wanted to join it. I guess when I get enough sleep almost every night, I don't need to sleep in on the weekends. So after biking around town, Dinner turned into a real feeding frenzy. ( I started skipping lunch on day 1)

Carbs, about 14 , all from unsweetened baking chocolate

Not a lot of time for ghetto cold therapy today ( a frozen bag of corn on my stomach) but going to do as long as I can before I have to get ready for church in a few hours. After that it's right to bed. I'm not doing the face in ice water for right now because i'm sticking to the places that either have too much fat or loose skin - that's my stomach, inner thighs, and "bingo wings" , that and the face dunk makes my sinuses go berserk!

2. ginastarke

ginastarke New Member

today's weight 214. Not worried, i know it's temporary.

bab - pork chops, tea and a little chocolate. Chocolate for breakfast, tee hee!

Last Night's sermon was "you have more power than you think!" About how faith can make anything happen- now who does that sound like?

Ordinay day suddenly sad. I got a call from my boss to tell me that my favorite coworker died suddenly from her diabetes. First my uncle, now her, and I worry about my best friend who is also type 2. Furious beyond words at cw advice. Sick of watching it kill good people.

3. ginastarke

ginastarke New Member

today's weight 213 - apparently my TOM decided to show up. Can't tell if it was emotional or the cold therapy that made it show up.

4. ginastarke

ginastarke New Member

Today's weight 212.

Hubby on Atkins is coming down with a cold. I wish he ate vegetables other than green beans so I could make him some chicken soup

I like two meals a day. I always used to feel bad about what I saw as binging at the end of the day, because I'd worked out, ridden home in the cold and was ravenous. At the same time, I hated having to pack, carry, and take the time to eat at work.

No ct today. Afraid that an ice pack on my cramping stomach will set off pain like tin foil on a filling!

5. ginastarke

ginastarke New Member

Today's weight:211

I'm losing weight during my TOM :-O

I can't believe what's happening to my appetite. Lamb shoulder steak for breakfast, biked to work then home in the snow, thinking I was going to eat everything in sight. Nope! some chicken wings 4? And half a chicken wings breast plus some coconut oil cocoa with cinnamon and anise seeds, couldn't finish, set aside for breakfast.

6. ginastarke

ginastarke New Member

211 again. I think I lost half a pound but I forgot to weigh in before BAB. On the fence about CT becauose I seem to have a nasty respiratory infection.

7. ginastarke

ginastarke New Member

209, just where I hoped to be before this trip to Portland.

Too bad about this crud, though. My cold meds have a little ace k and I'm taking a little emer-gen C which has one gram of fructose. Keeping it with my meals and I'll stop as soon as I'm better. I hope it doesn't cause problems.

8. ginastarke

ginastarke New Member

Stalled for a long time until my pms made My appetite skyrocket. I ate 2 huge steaks for dinner, expecting to gain weight the next morning -Nope! 1 pound down. So for now I'm allowing myself to eat more, ignoring everything someone tried to teach me about gluttony being the cause of obesity. last night was a lot of chicken salad, and more strawberries than I intended - another pound lost. Yay! tonight : 3 flatiron steaks, an avocado 1/2 a pork steak, a few macadamias, a little coconut manna and 3 squares baking chocolate- let's see what happens...