1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Am I LS yet?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Allanah, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Allanah

Allanah New Member

Hey guys!
    I have a dilemma. (surprise, surprise ;)
    I've been doing the leptin reset for over two months, and II have absolutely no cravings, everything's going well, but I'm pretty sure I should be leptin sensitive by now and I just don't know. I sleep well but I'm not energetic upon waking. I know I need more sleep and I'm trying to get to that point, but I don't know if my leptin is fixed. I've been itching to start with some weights, but if I start before my leptin is fixed will that create a problem? Is it possible that I'm leptin sensitive but still tired?
    Any advice or tips are appreciated! Thanks!

2. Penny

Penny New Member

I think you're supposed to feel refreshed when you wake up? But fixing sleep is huge:)

3. Robert Haas

Robert Haas New Member

Itching to start with weights is a good sign. It means your dopamine levels are coming up but still need to come up more. Weight training properly will help but don't over do it. Fixing leptin means fixing melotonin.
    get UV light during the day, block blue light later in the day. Sleep when it is dark, as dark as possible. This should help making more melotonin which activates leptin and will raise morning cortisol.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Allanah .....have you read the blog ....after the leptin reset? I hope thats the right name of it!