1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Am I getting AM sunlight too late or not enough?

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by Eliza, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

Sorry Eliza, Of course you're a girl lol. Doing a quick search "Ferritin levels greater than 300 ng/mL in men and 200 ng/mL in women support a diagnosis of hemochromatosis. " I have this condition and it is something you really want to junp on and treat because it can be so destructive to your internal organs,I also wouldn't eat any raw shellfish (especially oysters which are recommended in this forum and I love and wish I could eat them) until you confirm that you don't have it because raw oysters and other shellfish may be contaminated by a bacteria named Vibrio vulnificus that thrives on iron and will spread like wildfire through your system and can lead to amputation and death. When I was first diagnosed I learned a lot from a woman who wrote a book called The Iron Elephant and also sarted a web page http://www.americanhs.org/ah00084.htm that can give you more facts.

2. Eliza

Eliza Gold

Thanks Christine, that's really interesting! I'll do some more reading about it :)