1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Am I digging myself into a deeper hole?

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Haley, Feb 25, 2015.

1. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Hint.

The device is indeed you, all your issues tells you that the environment you locate yourself in is bad... Why search for another gadget when you are that sensor.

Please do listen to your signals and read them with another point of view, your sense of doom is a sign that you should run the other way as fast as you can, to try to change the world around you, hey that is not going to happen.

I am hunting you with my words so you can start to do things, take it the right way.

2. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

I want to echo the words of prAna :D:D:D

But seriously, measuring ambient EMF with a meter is useful only to a certain extent. I still think that a meter can tell between "really screwed up 5mg field" and "not as screwed up 0.4mG field", but ultimately the only useful meter will be one that measures the field the same way that your body and mitochondria does.

Until we have the capacity to build affordable SQUIDs that detect electromagnetism like your mitochondria do, the only definitive measure is what your body senses.

PaulG, Josh (Paleo Osteo) and seanb4 like this.
  3. Jude

Jude Gold

Radio worked for hubby. Checked computer and printer, which gave radio heaps of static until at least 3ft away. Have all that stuff at least 3 ft from me and also keep the keyboard at arms length as well. Plus Flux and always with blue Blockers.

seanb4 likes this.
  4. kovita

kovita Gold

I go by my "guts". Maybe a year back I was not so good at it, but it is improving steadily and when something feels worng or a place feels not right, I trust it is not right. Trust in myself is one of the most valuable things epipaleo, all JK science and this forum helped to reintroduce to myself.

seanb4 likes this.
  5. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Okay thanks for the replies but I don't want to hijack this thread. I have the opportunity to move soon so I guess I will just have to find out when I'm there, symptoms wise. I will try the radio trick anyway Jude.

Jude likes this.