1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Alyson at 2800 feet

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by alyson thiessen, May 19, 2015.

1. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

http://photobiology.info/Hamblin.html

From Hamblin: The second important consideration involves the optical properties of tissue. Both the absorption and scattering of light in tissue are wavelength dependent (both much higher in the blue region of the spectrum than the red), and the principal tissue chromophore (hemoglobin) has high absorption bands at wavelengths shorter than 600 nm. For these reasons, there is a so-called "optical window". The second important consideration involves the optical properties of tissue. Both the absorption and scattering of light in tissue are wavelength dependent (both much higher in the blue region of the spectrum than the red), and the principal tissue chromophores (hemoglobin and melanin) have high absorption bands at wavelengths shorter than 600 nm. Water begins to absorb significantly at wavelengths greater than 1150 nm. For these reasons, there is a so-called "optical window" in tissue covering the red and NIR wavelengths, where the effective tissue penetration of light is maximized (Figure 2). Therefore, although blue, green and yellow light may have significant effects on cells growing in optically transparent culture medium, the use of LLLT in animals and patients almost exclusively involves red and NIR light (600 - 950 nm).

2. Gulfgirl

Gulfgirl Gold

Alyson, how is your daughter doing post op Tethered cord release? I just know you are raising her to be free and to live as well; powered up and empowered.

alyson thiessen likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I hope you aren't selling the rest of us short??? There are a ton of amazing, courageous women on this forum ...... Just saying...

alyson thiessen and endless like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Great talent will cost you ... as you well know!

5. endless

endless New Member

Yep. Maybe not as eloquent and entertaining though!

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Entertaining eh??? Do we need to sing and dance and tell dirty jokes?

nicld and thisbirdhaswings like this.
  7. endless

endless New Member

Yes, I'd like to see that Audrey! :D

nicld likes this.
  8. nicld

nicld Gold

Or a little red dress ;););)

9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

1523=1523nm infrared with interesting excitación properties. The selenium solar panel light post is a breadcrumb too

10. it's true....more to come soon...been birthing some thoughts.....

11. shock like the photoelectric effect changes things.

12. This....Jack thank you.....this forum and journal has changed me forever...lightbulb on....not fully shining yet...but I am on my way. :)

13. yes....and the dirty little cage now is empty.....

14. Thanks for the inquiry into Rayna....the fear of retethering is real.....dimple on back again....I really really don't want her to have another surgery ....

15. Thank you so much Josh!!!! ;)

Josh Rosenthal likes this.
  16. Maybe I should post my hidden blog entry entitled, "why women should pay for sex"..... stop gasping!

fitness@home likes this.
  17. what about little infrared dress...1523 style ;)

nicld likes this.
  18. Thoughts post solstice:

I can not hold those accountable for their actions when they have never seen the light of day. No longer will I use their ignorance as a platform for my hate.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  19. there are AMAZING women on here....everyone helping each other......

endless and caroline like this.
  20. Year in Review 2015.....

One year ago I collected my first 25 gallons of spring water. I felt triumphant....I had been listening ardently to Bulletproof radio and wanted to up my game. Little did I know what was to come.

I drank Bulletproof coffee for about 5 months....the MCT and grassed butter did something for me...the coffee? Not so much.

I continued to struggle in a search to lose weight and ultimately love self. I was riding a hard self hate train....Now I know....lack of dopamine.

In March someone added me to Quantum on Facebook. I started lurking around and then commented on something.....WHACK ON THE HEAD.....WHOOPS....I continued to lurk and posted my 'Issues'.....Jack told me to look under my ass....he nailed it.....electric heated seats in car....I have never had them on since. Little did I know my naivety when it came to my issues...and even if complex....they are simple.

I continued to lurk but didn't 'get it'.....I really didn't get it....I read, listened and read some more.....

Then I hired Ruben to jet start me .... we had two consults and he laid out the program....he's such a hard ass!

I put my quantum lifestyle to the test with mixed results....I had no idea why....but the knowledge continued to trickle into my foggy brain.....then....I started CT....with a passion.

CT was like someone opening the windows in spring.......the light went ON. I became intent on daily CT and then the lake unfroze....I started going in early June....50F .... I would sun and CT and rinse and repeat....the sun came out in my soul. I began to connect dots....

Then came August....the LID CAME OFF.....literally. My infamous page 9 on this journal....I just vomited up my life. Jack continued to poke me saying "woman is not who she thinks she is"....that haunted me....but I love Jack's promptings...rarely will he throw cold water onto me....he gently nudges me with his breadcrumbs and for that I am thankful.

There is so much I will share later...the is the prelude.....

Just know......JK your knowledge and love and this community saved my life. Saved me from myself.
    I now know who I am. Alyson. Just Alyson.