1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL TYPES OF DIABETES = LOW SOLAR REDOX DUE TO ALAN, DE, NO SUN

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

California recently passed laws about solar power conversion. If you live out there here is a PSA for you. Anyone who has solar grids I ask one question: How long have you been diabetic and they all ask me how did you know I got diabetes after my solar panels were installed? My answer is I read a lot and your docs do not. Dirty Electricity = more chronic BLUE LIGHT EXPOSURE = melanopsin damage to retinol = Elevates Blood Sugar Among Electrically Sensitive Diabetics and May explain brittle Diabetes and type 1 cases. DE has the same effect as nnEMF = AMPK pathways in cells that leads to diabetes. It also can lead to other nasty mtDNA diseases. See Steve Jobs. Black swans know to test the converter...........lot's of them make nnEMF and they allow massive amounts of dirty electricity (DE) from the power grid to enter your home. Just say no to solar grids if you are wise.

"Abstract"
    Transient electromagnetic fields (dirty electricity), in the kilohertz range on electrical wiring, may be contributing to elevated blood sugar levels among diabetics and pre-diabetics. By closely following plasma glucose levels in four Type 1 and Type 2 diabetics, we find that they responded directly to the amount of dirty electricity in their environment. In an electromagnetically clean environment, Type 1 diabetics require less insulin and Type 2 diabetics have lower levels of plasma glucose. Dirty electricity, generated by electronic equipment and wireless devices, is ubiquitous in the environment. Exercise on a treadmill, which produces dirty electricity, increases plasma glucose. These findings may explain why brittle diabetics have difficulty regulating blood sugar. Based on estimates of people who suffer from symptoms of electrical hypersensitivity (3-35%), as many as 5-60 million diabetics worldwide may be affected.

Exposure to electromagnetic pollution in its various forms may account for higher plasma glucose levels and may contribute to the misdiagnosis of diabetes. Reducing exposure to electromagnetic pollution by avoidance or with specially designed GS filters may enable some diabetics to better regulate their blood sugar with less medication and borderline or pre-diabetics to remain non-diabetic longer." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18568931

This is why India has 117 million skinny diabetics now even though most of their population is between 20N and O degrees latitude........they brought in the power grid and nnEMF to this population and in 25 years they have created the largest colony of diabetics on Earth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.