1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS WEB 3.0

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

BTC is independent of this. One should have a Treasury of BTC that links to your personal N=1.

After that move, is where one might begin to look at DeFi and place bets.
    Price doesn't know the outcome yet in the DeFi space but over the next five years price discovery will follow protocol utility and protocol liquidity mass. This was the ultimate point in the "Monopoly board posts on Patreon. I think the heavyweight fight will be between Layer 2 on BTC, and the DeFi space on ETH 2.0.

2. DebraGM

DebraGM My Quest for True Health

Jack do you like Filecoin at all?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I do. But I think DeFi projects will soon make it obsolete. At its current price point there is significant risk

DebraGM likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More on Aave: https://unchainedpodcast.com/stani-kulechov-on-why-aave-is-so-successful/

Alex97232 and John Schumacher like this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

7. Agnes Eves

Agnes Eves Gold

Can you discuss more how to take profits when your alt coins go up? What to do with the alt coins at the end of this bull market? With the goal in mind of accumulating more Bitcoin. I am wondering about the smartest strategy.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I don't sell. I hold assets I like

Alex97232 and John Schumacher like this.
  9. I have a ledger nano S which is compatible with ERC 20 coins. Now that I have BTC and am continuing to leverage it, would you recommend now diving into to these tokens (aave,yearn,sushi,uni,chain) and hodling in this hardware wallet?

JanSz likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dave this is the kind of stuff for Q & A and not here.

11. Agnes Eves

Agnes Eves Gold

Thank you! That sounds like the best way to accumulate wealth. In one tweet you mentioned a chart for taking 10% when it goes 10x in value. Is this still a good idea?

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is a very important snippet about the DeFi space from 1:14-1:27 in this video.
    Price doesn't know outcome yet in the DeFi space but over the next five years price discovery will follow protocol utility and protocol liquidity mass. I think the heavyweight fight will be between Layer 2 on BTC, and the DeFi space on ETH 2.0.

Alex97232 and Johan Lindstrøm like this.
  13. okay thanks, I will ask at the next Pow wow

JanSz likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The basis of the Monopoly board is complex and why ETHER is a speculative play in my eyes now in 2021. I felt the same way about AMZN in 1996-1999 and we see how that turned out. Layer 2.0 on BTC and ETH are operational. Right now there is no clear winner. Price discovery will progress via utility. The market will decide who wins. Both have selling points that are speculative.

15. DebraGM

When is the next Pow Wow?

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Friday/Saturday

Alex97232 and DebraGM like this.
  17. DebraGM

He speaks about VIX. UMA utility coin I believe...

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

My question for Pow Wow?

When I want to get exposure to
    ETHEREUM 2.0
    What would I buy (while at Charles Schwab)?

When would I do it?

upload_2021-2-22_8-27-10.png

19. DebraGM

Has there been an email sent about February Pow Wow? I haven’t seen one

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What level of membership do you have?