1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS TEETH

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 13, 2015.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wonder how much fluoride one can repel by drinking lots of Lugols?

iodide and fluoride are halides

2. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

Apparently it's too late for my teeth and I am looking for any advice I can, I don't trust the dentist, and don't know who to see to get an honest second opinion. I have read most of what is in this thread and I'm not smart enough to know if anything will actually help me.
    About 4 years ago I was told that all my teeth needed to be removed and I need top and bottom dentures. They all have holes, the front top has a massive hole that is just getting bigger and bigger, at least a 1/4 of my tooth now. I have a rotten one, at least another 3 with decent holes, visible 'splits' in them and I have to be careful with what I chew always. I'm slightly terrified but it needs to be done and soon and I am wondering if I get dentures am I just totally screwed after that? I only have 7 teeth left up the top, and 11 down the bottom. I have a condition that makes my enamel weaker than usual, this has not been confirmed by a professional, but apparently my Nana on Dad's side had top and bottom dentures by age 20...it has been confirmed my daughter has this and she is 20 right now and we are about to see a dentist because her front teeth are almost transparent at this stage - much worse than mine. I can't afford implants, but I have will have enough money soon for my daughter to get them if its a viable option for her. If anyone can help with advice or what to do next I would really appreciate it.
    I understand if you can't because I am not a paying member yet. Cheers

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The way I look at teeth is that they are jaw bone irritants that keep bone healthy.
    So from that perspective it is worth to keep as many own teeth as possible as long as possible.
    When some teeth have to go, it is better to replace them in time (ending with numerous implants and bridge work). Forget about esthetics.
    Numerous bone irritants.
    That is what I have.

There are on the market solid dentures that stay on four implants only.
    My DW had them done that way after life long fights with individual transplants.
    Rather expensive proposition (60k+ ) plus follow up maintenance, but very good service and very good work.
    https://maloclinics.com/en

MALO Health & Wellness
    Medical clinic in Rutherford, New Jersey
    Address: 201 NJ-17, Rutherford, NJ 07070
    Phone: (201) 549-8890

Amber Ament likes this.
  4. Ted

Ted New Member

Your condition is serious. You have multiple areas of infections with those broken down teeth. This is dangerous to your health. You must remove the teeth that are bad and cannot be saved.

Amber Ament likes this.
  5. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

I live in Australia so this isn't an option. My inheritance will be less that 60K so its not an option to do what you suggest. Thanks so much for you input though. Looks like I'm doomed, I will just have to get what I can afford and get the best I can for my daughter so she lives a better life....I'm already 40 so she comes first in this instance. Not worried about esthetics, I just want to be able to chew again.
    I am personally happy to keep these ones, but they are all rotting, deteriorating in various ways and I have heard that is detrimental to overall health. Is this instance it really sucks being poor. Meh, such is life. Thanks Jan!
    Should we risk going overseas and using a place like this? Does anyone have any experience with these kinds of places? https://smileplanners.com/implant_dentures_australia.html

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    JanSz likes this.
  6. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

Types of composite filling material are extremely hard and can be used to protect and reshape fragile teeth. Strategic placement and shaping of the composite is done to change your "bite" so the strongest teeth are used for chewing and the weak ones protected. I recently had this done in 2 sessions and it has been a game changer. I highly recommend it. Cost was about $2500 CAD. I've had problems over the years with weak teeth, fix and re-fix them. I'm grateful to have found a dentist who implemented this solution as second nature, very impressed.

Amber Ament likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Teeth are problematic some times not only due to the teeth themselves but due to
    bone quality
    sinuses problems (in upper jaw)
    my DW had both of this problems.
    Only the very last of her dentists got curious about that.

/

Amber Ament likes this.
  8. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

Thank you Bob, I will look into this. I've never had sinus problems so perhaps this is something that can be implemented, I hope so, just to some existing teeth that aren't as bad as the rest. :)

9. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

I used to have Mercury amalgam fillings and found a good holistic dentist to remove them.

For now I had non metalic resin fillings, but two large gaps I had the option of gold fillings. Which was obviously very expensive.

Gold is not antibacterial at all, but silver is. I have asked several dentists could I have pure silver instead of gold? Nobody does silver, they all do gold which is so similar to silver I'm trying to find out why not silver which is 85x cheaper than gold.

As far as I understand about Mercury fillings, the only reason they can get away with putting toxic mercury in people's mouths is because amalgam fillings are a percentage 999 fine silver which is so powerful as an antioxidant that it counteracts the toxic mercury.

So I asked can I just have pure silver with no Mercury?

There are reports from around the world going back to ancient Egypt of royals having pure silver teeth, and they ate with pure silver utensils which protected them from the plague and other problems. Silver teeth are always killing bacteria and even prevent bad breath.

So long story short after literally years of looking for a dentist who could use pure silver instead of gold, I gave up and found a solution myself. After hearing about the Japanese using an amazing product for pure silver dentistry

There is a Japanese invention called silver clay. It's similar to kids play dough and is maluable. Once you get it to the correct shape you want it, you then flame it over a flame and it becomes solid silver. Indistinguishable from any other solid fine 999 pure silver.

So I have had two solid silver teeth made, I will make a video showing them sometime. They are always killing bacteria and protecting me. I never ever have bad breath even first thing in the morning.

This silver is always killing bacteria and microbes in my mouth. Silver is the most antimicrobial, antibacterial, anti parasites element on the periodic table.

I have long known of the amazing effects of Colloidial silver which I do make myself.

With all the superbugs being made by big pharma overusing synthetic antibiotics, I wonder if having pure silver teeth could be the answer to the superbug epidemic facing the next generation.

It is said superbugs that are antibiotic resistant will kill more people than cancer in coming decades. But it is a fact that no superbug or virus can survive in the presence of silver.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    Amber Ament likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse
    initially was educated as a dentist.
    Wonder if he would comment on your post?

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  11. Solidsilverteeth

I would love to hear jacks opinion why why dentists always push gold but it's very hard to find somebody who will work with silver.

I would also love to know the impact of somebody with solid silver teeth in the next epidemic like Ebola for example?

Since I have had my two solid silver teeth I never ever get any cold, flu or virus of any kind.

Sometimes my kids catch a virus at school, then my wife gets it and the other two kids, everybody gets it, and I think it's only a matter of time and I will. But I never get any virus at all due to my silver teeth.

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It sounds like one may benefit from holding piece of silver in his mouth.
    What kind silver would that be?
    Would small silver coin be ok?

13. Solidsilverteeth

Yes think it would as long as it's pure silver

Chinease and Japanese emporers used silver chopsticks and were said not not get infections as much.

Same in the west with silver cutlery.

Silver has been used to kill bacteria for millennia

I'm convinced of the power of my two silver teeth.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So is it advisable to keep silver dime in mouth?

upload_2019-4-19_12-12-56.png

15. Solidsilverteeth

Dimes are not pure silver, but I expect they would still protect you and kill viruses. Just don't think it's practical to walk around all day :)

Once you know that you have Ebola or Something it's too late to put silver in your mouth.

But if you have a little silver in your blood already and you are infected, then the virus doesn't have such a good chance of getting a foothold in your system

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  16. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

I have been using colloidal silver since having bad teeth and esp bad breathe, seems to keep it under control and the holes are not inflamed or black. I thought it may be a way of keeping infections away while I can't afford to fix....perhaps I am doing the right thing after reading this. Thanks for your input. I will look into costs and see of there is anyone who may do this.

17. Solidsilverteeth

I would recommend looking into buying a small amount of colloidal silver clay. You will find its very inexpensive. probably $20 or so and you would still have some left over.

You can mould it yourself, put it into the gaps and bite together. Take your time checking that it is Absolutely correct. Then carefully extract making sure it doesn't change shape at all.

Then flame it over a stove, an bobs your uncle you will have pure silver fillings, or in my case pure silver false teeth dentures.

Then you could look into one dental cement to hold them into place.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    Amber Ament likes this.
  18. Solidsilverteeth

i first made my solid silver teeth over a decade ago, and my first attempts were not perfect. Also your teeth do change a little over time, you may need slightly different shapes over the years.

So my for next ones I bought some more silver clay and because mine are quite large spaces that need filing I bought over an ounce more than 30g for both holes. One is large just under 20g one is smaller just over 10g of silver.

I'm also going to stretch the clay over and around the teeth either side to make them more secure in place this time around.

So here is the new idea, - I'm going to make nano survival kits inside each tooth!!!!!!!!!

You may have heard of tiny survival kits about the size of a tick tack box, then there are micro survival kits the size of a watch, or just a wrist band with a small box or container.

The idea is you always have a survival kit with you no matter what, so if you are kayaking or mountain biking or something else and you find yourself in a survival situation then you always have a survival kit on you at all times.

I love mountaineering and am interested in rewilding, wilderness survival interests me.

So inside my silver clay before I mold it I have a nano survival kit, so that in an emergency I can break open with a rock the tooth and use the survival items.

This is always with me 100% of the time no matter what. If I wake up unconcious naked in the wilderness then I can start a fire, navigate and even catch food.

Items so far include a micro tiny compass. An micro blade and flint fire starter, yes these can fit inside a 20 gram tooth. Also a tiny needle and thread if I have to stitch up a small wound, this can double as a fishing kit, the needle can be made into a tiny fishing hook, the broken silver teeth can be used as little weights. The needles can also be used as lock picking sets. Also some copper wire and some trap making equipment can be put into the nano survival kits, and a tiny magnifying glass which could also be used for fire lighting.

If I need to use the nano kit I will need a rock or brick to smash open the tooth.

Anyway this is just my crazy out of the box thinking. I will make some videos on my YouTube channel showing these things.

Amber Ament likes this.
  19. Solidsilverteeth

Here are my pure silver teeth with nano survival kits inside,

I can help anybody make their own if you want to ask me about it, that is if you have gaps for a false tooth or two