1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS TEETH

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

It is possible woth stem cells

Dean6789 likes this.
  2. drezy

drezy New Member

on a plane?

3. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Funny huh?

drezy likes this.
  4. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

So what about toothpaste? Floss. Avoid fluoride. What else? A recent perusal of ingredients in the toothpaste aisle at a health food store revealed very lengthy lists. I can't imagine it's a good approach, not day after day. So maybe something homemade with limited ingredients?

5. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Hydrogen peroxide + Soda= toothpaste
    Make your own

Katie Durham likes this.
  6. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Who knew oral health is so vital to our overall health? We are only beginning to learn about keeping our teeth healthy enough to take them to our grave intact.

It was easier for our ancient ancestors to keep their teeth functional in a pristine environment (and many died early before their teeth showed wear and tear).

On the use of hydrogen peroxide in oral preparations-- a word of caution. When it contacts teeth/mouth microbes in mouth the oxidative reaction (ever notice the fizzing when H2O2 is applied to cuts?) can be violent on a microscopic level. I found this out to my chagrin when I experimented with undiluted H2O2 from drugstore-- the reaction removed a lot of enamel at the gum line, a problem that persists to this day.

Of course, the amount of enamel destruction by preparations containing H2O2 is directly proportional to the concentration of it as applied to teeth. I wouldn't dare use those hydrogen peroxide tooth 'whitening' products available over the counter. I think the guinea pigs who use them will find out much later that they are suffering from enamel erosion and sensitive teeth.

It is true our teeth are shedding enamel fragments all the time from wear and tear from biting and chewing, not to mention from mouth acids created by bacteria. Without a method of repair our teeth would gradually erode naturally down to the pulp later in life.

Of course, nature provides a solution to every problem. Out teeth absorb nutrients like minerals all the time from diet, which replace missing enamel structure (enamel is not monolithic bone but a porous, dynamic material).

I'm experimenting now with bentonite (very mineral rich) oral application to help speed up this repair process.

Also, many people swear by oil pulling to keep their teeth healthy. I highly recommend it.

Phosphene and Katie Durham like this.
  7. drezy

drezy New Member

I'm curious. What's the technique?

With a teenage boy bentonite makes for perfect and fast pimple treatment. His skin is near perfect...until he digs into bad food choices at other people's houses.

8. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

3%solution. I have 6% and mix it with water..

9. ElectricUniverse

Fortifying teeth with bentonite is not a fancy technique in my house.

I just use about a teaspoon of bentonite liquid (I happen to use Great Plains Bentonite Detox-- I'm sure there are plenty of great brands out there. Just be sure to use bentonite suitable for internal use-- some clays are intended for use topically only.)

I swish it around in mouth and retain it for 5-10 minutes to get good absorption on teeth.

Lately I've been toying with a more involved regimen to facilitate efficient uptake of minerals in tooth enamel.

There are 3 steps:

1. Brush and floss well.
    2. Wait 10 minutes or so then put Xylitol crystals (a teaspoon will suffice) directly in mouth without water. Allow to dissolve and hold for a few minutes.
    3. Then do bentonite (or internal-use clay mixture of your choice) step described above.
    (Note: Purpose of Xylitol undiluted is to dissolve bacterial biofilms remaining after brushing, especially along gums-- Xylitol is a premier biofilm destroyer. With most of biofilm reduced thusly there is a better chance of bentonite adhering directly to enamel surface and doing its work. A dilute solution of Xylitol does little good in removing biofilms).

My admittedly unscientific opinion is that a biofilm remover like Xylitol is far safer than hydrogen peroxide in any concentration, and will remove little or no enamel as it does its magic trick.

Sheddie and drezy like this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

dissolve bacterial biofilms
    --------------------------
    bacterial biofilms are the reason for arterial plaque
    Fibrinolytic and Proteolytic Enzymes
    https://jeffreydachmd.com/2018/06/fibrinolytic-proteolytic-enzymes-medical-use/

Proteolytic Enzymes Dissolve Biofilms – Assist Antibiotics

A number of studies show that proteolytic enzymes enhance antibiotic effects by breaking up biofilms. The enzymes are useful add-ons for antibiotic treatment of infectious micro-organisms known to produce bio-films.
    =======================================
    @ElectricUniverse

Do you happen to know or able to find out
    what antibiotics could be useful (names please) for someone who

recently had heart attack and ended with 3 or 4 stents.

Dean6789 likes this.
  11. drezy

drezy New Member

I think about this sometimes. My mom just got 4 more stents down her leg today. Then the leg has to go if this doesn't work.

Do you think external antibiotics or proper circadian signaling and light could fix the issue more effectively?

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

NO
    but workning on homocysteine and insulin may help.

We may figure out antibiotic or not.
    What we know at this moment is:

BOLOUKI

Someplace there is a daily dose. It is a lot. (Lots of earthworms had to spit in it).
    I have already posted dose somewhere.
    But I can look it up again.
    It is a lots of $$.

13. drezy

drezy New Member

I've seen the post.

Once you have a really bad environment really really weird "solutions" seem to come out of the woodworks.

14. ElectricUniverse

I am not familiar with use of stents to treat coronary heart disease (my late father had the balloon angioplasty procedure done after his heart attack-- angioplasty does not have a stellar track record for success). So I don't know what antibiotic protocols are recommended.

You are right over the target on recommending proteolytic enzymes to help keep arterial walls clear of plaque.

Check out also what Dr Klinghardt has to say about internal biofilms, especially the difficult ones that are resistant to eradication. Bacteria and other nasty microbes can cooperate to build biofilm surfaces that resist effects to remove them and also shield themselves against antibiotics, both in drug form and natural antibiotic compounds.

As I recall, he highly recommended BioSil or similar products. These are biologically active forms of silicon that help remove internal biofilms.

15. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

ElectricUniverse and recoen like this.
  16. recoen

recoen Gold

17. ElectricUniverse

Saliva in an average toxic (we all live in a shockingly toxic environment, including of course escalating RF-EMF exposure) individual may or may not be up to the task of preventing caries or tooth erosion. That's when Nature needs a little TLC.

That's great that you discovered the wonderful qualities of urine for dental health. I have heard stories of primitive and even modern people that brush teeth with sticks and use urine and had perfect teeth.

I don't do that but I routinely drink my own urine, the first batch upon wakening in morning, which I like to think of as golden tea. Known as Auto-Urine therapy, it is renowned for its health promoting effects. You can study this topic to learn more about its salubrious qualities (hint-- something akin to homeopathy).

Dean6789 and KrusinWitchie like this.
  18. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

In the weeks leading up to first finding Dr. Kruse, I learned about urine therapy and sungazing to help me recover from a lingering cough. I find a lot of synchronicity in how I was provided with all of this intuitive nature knowledge. Thank you for sharing your experiences with auto urine therapy. Calling it my golden elixir makes me feel fancy.

I have been experimenting topically on my face for the better part of this year along with brushing with it. My experiences lead me to believe its benefits are linked to redox. I imagine that the same is true for the innate healing aspects of our saliva, as you rightly mentioned.

I have drank my own in the morning on a handful of occasions, and don’t know exactly why I stopped. Looking back, it was always very intense and exhilarating. I have a woo-ie hunch that there is some emotional stuff that is released as a result of drinking it that I am not quite ready to deal with. The cold, dark, introspective days of a northern winter may be facilitative towards this type of healing.

Dean6789 likes this.
  19. ElectricUniverse

It sounds like you are emotionally receptive to healing in all forms that it might be revealed to you. Good luck going forward.

A northern winter can be a time of calm and contemplation, as nature also becomes more still and dormant. I hate the cold and storms that comes with it, but it too can be invigorating and health promoting in moderation (but unfortunately with GSM messing with our atmosphere's jet streams storms are becoming more wild and dangerous).

It is said that as we move into a new Mini Ice Age era that increased galactic cosmic rays in our atmosphere will facilitate quickened human mental and psychic evolution, as has happened in earlier historical cold eras. I guess we shall see.

Dean6789 and KrusinWitchie like this.
  20. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

Penny, How did these work for you? Are you still using them? if so, what brands are you using? Thanks for your input.