1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS TEETH

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

From the Sorrentino files:

http://news.uark.edu/articles/32021...ossils-to-diet-validating-decades-of-research

"Ungar explained that enamel is made up of particles bonded together by a protein glue. He and the team found through experiments that as chewing occurs, those bonds break and tiny enamel particles break away from teeth." Hence why not chewing and swallowing helps the microbiome. Where have you heard that before? This is why humans have herbivore teeth and HCL in their stomach and 30 feet less intestines than other primates. This situation makes their microbiome diverse and complex by evolutionary design! BOOM

Now for the review:
    • I wrote a blog about this months ago.............and predicted we would make this finding

• Here is the excerpt: KEY EVOLUTIONARY POINT: Human guts shortened distally and our teeth radically changed simultaneously. These thermodynamic changes immediately changed the relationship between what our gut flora could do and could not do. Today the changes can be seen. When you have the teeth of a herbivore and a diet based upon high marine fat and proteins it will act to deliver a lot of undigested and not fully processed foods to our but flora. This change in structure lead to a phenotype change. It made our babies fatter than our chimp ancestors to support our species brain growth post natal period. So how did these events all happen together?

It has to due with shear numbers and the species of bacteria in our gut. There is a particular flora that produces adiposity and obesity in humans. These bacteria make something called FIAF (Fasting induced adipose factor) that control this process. FIAF blocks lipoprotein lipase (LPL) in fat cells. LPL allows us to convert dietary free fatty acids made from beta oxidation of a ketogenic diet and it carries these FFA to mitochondria where massive amounts of protons are spit out from mitochondria. The FFA’s undergo beta oxidation to deliver a substantial amount of electrons to the inner mitochondrial membrane to maintain the redox potential to allow for proton creation.

• Where did it come from? OSF 1. https://www.jackkruse.com/organizational-structural.../
  2. Penny

Penny New Member

KEY EVOLUTIONARY POINT: Human guts shortened distally and our teeth radically changed simultaneously. These thermodynamic changes immediately changed the relationship between what our gut flora could do and could not do. Today the changes can be seen. When you have the teeth of a herbivore and a diet based upon high marine fat and proteins it will act to deliver a lot of undigested and not fully processed foods to our but flora. This change in structure lead to a phenotype change. It made our babies fatter than our chimp ancestors to support our species brain growth post natal period. So how did these events all happen together?

It has to due with shear numbers and the species of bacteria in our gut. There is a particular flora that produces adiposity and obesity in humans. These bacteria make something called FIAF (Fasting induced adipose factor) that control this process. FIAF blocks lipoprotein lipase (LPL) in fat cells. LPL allows us to convert dietary free fatty acids made from beta oxidation of a ketogenic diet and it carries these FFA to mitochondria where massive amounts of protons are spit out from mitochondria. The FFA’s undergo beta oxidation to deliver a substantial amount of electrons to the inner mitochondrial membrane to maintain the redox potential to allow for proton creation.

NON GEEKS: Electrons carry a negative charge and have the dual ability of storing massless energy and information. Protons have a positive charge and are a source of mass containing energy and information. Protons are ideal particles in distributing that potential energy throughout water bound to collagen in all tissues in our body. Electrons can be moved via semiconduction or through optical transmission because electrons can also be photons. This is how the human brain initially fueled its own massive energy needs thermodynamically. FFA are normally carried in lipoproteins in our blood (think cholesterol lipoproteins) and they deposit them into neutral fats that are stored in adipocytes. FFA are the best source of protons in the animal kingdom. Sunlight is the best source of electrons. The Earth’s magnetic field is another source of electrons. Protons carry more potential energy and information from our environment that can be used and distributed across a biologic system to drive development from environmental pressures. Photons and electrons both carry information and energy but differ substantially in how they do it. This is a big thermodynamic clue why life is organized the way it is.

That is so funny, I have been reading this particular blog like 8 times over the past 2 weeks - it is the total bomb - it is necessary to deliver prebiotics to the gut flora - foods high in glycans are a great move for this -
    Apple, asparagus, avocado, banana, carrot, celery, hazelnut, kiwi, onion, orange, pear, pignoli, strawberry, and walnut were particularly rich in Le(a)-carrying N-glycans.

You can see how glycans affect the food chain in the gut in this lovely article with lots of pictures... :)
    http://www.nature.com/nrmicro/journal/v10/n5/fig_tab/nrmicro2746_F4.html

The person who posted they were getting somewhere with orange juice is actually increasing glycans...
  3. Penny

Penny New Member

I've started to use this stuff: Larch arabinogalactan for a prebiotic - I have also been using chitosan for the same - it seems to me a great move for the gut flora is to feed them prebiotics, use colostrum to "retool" what the immune system thinks is a pathogen - if you have crappy gut flora, and catch the same crappy bug, your immune system isn't going to recognize it - but with colostrum - it will - you can use colostrum in conjunction with probiotics for a double whammy -

Larch arabinogalactan: clinical relevance of a novel immune-enhancing polysaccharide.
    Kelly GS.
    Abstract
    Larch arabinogalactan is composed of greater than 98-percent arabinogalactan, a highly branched polysaccharide consisting of a galactan backbone with side-chains of galactose and arabinose sugars. Larch arabinogalactan is an excellent source of dietary fiber, and has been approved as such by the FDA. It has been shown to increase the production of short-chain fatty acids, principally butyrate and propionate, and has been shown to decrease the generation and absorption of ammonia. Evidence also indicates human consumption of larch arabinogalactan has a significant effect on enhancing beneficial gut microflora, specifically increasing anaerobes such as Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus. Larch arabinogalactan has several interesting properties which appear to make it an ideal adjunctive supplement to consider in cancer protocols. Experimental studies have indicated larch arabinogalactan can stimulate natural killer (NK) cell cytotoxicity, enhance other functional aspects of the immune system, and inhibit the metastasis of tumor cells to the liver. The immune-enhancing properties also suggest an array of clinical uses, both in preventive medicine, due to its ability to build a more responsive immune system, and in clinical medicine, as a therapeutic agent in conditions associated with lowered immune function, decreased NK activity, or chronic viral infection.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10231609

“Newborns have very immature digestive systems, and colostrum delivers its nutrients in a very concentrated low-volume form. It has a mild laxative effect, encouraging the passing of the baby’s first stool, which is called meconium. This clears excess bilirubin, a waste-product of dead red blood cells, which is produced in large quantities at birth due to blood volume reduction, from the infant’s body and helps prevent jaundice. Colostrum is known to contain immune cells (as lymphocytes)[4] and many antibodies such as IgA, IgG, and IgM. These are the major components of the adaptive immune system. Inter alia IgA is absorbed through the intestinal epithelium, travels through the blood, and is secreted onto other Type 1 mucosal surfaces[citation needed]. Other immune components of colostrum include the major components of the innate immune system, such as lactoferrin,[5] lysozyme,[6] lactoperoxidase,[7] complement,[8] and proline-rich polypeptides (PRP).[9] A number of cytokines (small messenger peptides that control the functioning of the immune system) are found in colostrum as well,[10] including interleukins,[10] tumor necrosis factor,[11] chemokines,[12] and others. Colostrum also contains a number of growth factors, such as insulin-like growth factors I (IGF-1),[13] and II,[14] transforming growth factors alpha,[15] beta 1 and beta 2,[16][17] fibroblast growth factors,[18] epidermal growth factor,[19] granulocyte-macrophage-stimulating growth factor,[20] platelet-derived growth factor,[20] vascular endothelial growth factor,[21] and colony-stimulating factor-1.[22]

Colostrum is very rich in proteins, vitamin A, and sodium chloride, but contains lower amounts of carbohydrates, lipids, and potassium than mature milk. The most pertinent bioactive components in colostrum are growth factors and antimicrobial factors. The antibodies in colostrum provide passive immunity, while growth factors stimulate the development of the gut. They are passed to the neonate and provide the first protection against pathogens.”

This is a great article on the wonders of colostrum from Ben Greenfield:
    http://www.bengreenfieldfitness.com/2014/11/little-known-nutrient-can-heal-gut-blast-immunity-roof/

Mystic Rose60 and lilreddgirl like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

The mercury aspect should have occurred to me... I knew the calcium vibrational release would be a no-brainer. "It's a no-brainer that putting a cell phone to your head over time results in no-brain."
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What do those pre biotic do? They cause the microbiome to release just the correct amount of light to activate and deactivate the immune system in the GALT. People forget our microbiome is filled with prokaryotes that release 5000 times more bio-photons than eukaryotic cells. That light release is critical to autoimmune development of to its state of suspended animation.
  7. Penny

Penny New Member

What happens if you had 8 amalgams removed by some random dentist back in the 80's? Where is the most likely place the mercury ended up? As a kid, I had a dentist who lied a lot... in fact, it was his business model... dear God - in fact, I'm pretty sure I transferred part of my mercury load to my first born.. he was hyper and I was calmer... I suppose it might have been the pregnancy, but I'm thinkin' not so much...

While I've not used a cell phone more than 3 times in my life, I did use a cordless phone for many years - that probably acts the same way -
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Find out if you have a Hg issue using spectroscopy
  9. Butters

Butters New Member

What can I do against tooth enamel decay? I have 1 front tooth with a little splint and 1 other is following. Can I rebuild that?
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Brent Patrick and Richelle Jones like this.