1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS SUN/REDOX

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 28, 2019.

1. I want to go to El Salvador...

2. For those following this thread - " ALL THINGS SUN/REDOX” https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/all-things-sun-redox.24408

My hope is Dr. @Jack Kruse creates a dialog with those to frequent this forum. I have asked doctors why they don’t seem to be on https://forum.jackkruse.com The answer I get is they just don’t have the time.

When we look at the return on time investment, our "current generation" for which may I include us, do not seem willing to invest the time needed for lasting results. We look for the Tweets - questions, then Tweeted replies/answers and Tweeted comments. How many of us know the McDonald's "Happy Place" song? A place where instant pleasure, gratification for our "primary behavioral reinforcer" - food - is delivered. Are we too busy chasing or running from the next stimulus whether it's COVID, worry, food or sex? Why talk about ideas Dr. @Jack Kruse presents in a well written blog like this one on March 9th 2022?

It is my hope that the we, who pay upfront, pay-attention, so we may "evolve" our distributed thinking towards better a model(s) for what "human health looks like."

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Madness is not hysteria. It can be very quiet…..just think about how we use technology and how it can harm health. A viral pandemic creates waves in the kiddie pool for ignorant. People are trained to fear the unknown by the media, but ignorance is bliss when knowledge is so damn frightening to the populace. I wonder when the public will realize that our created environments may have something to do with an altered immune response when we're faced with a pathogen? Do you know what to subtract from your mind to get well when the media is selling the government propaganda?
    [​IMG]

John Schumacher likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

stop wanting and do something about it.

5. It is believed that fear has two results: “Fight or flight” which have two behaviors; but not true.

Fear has a just “play die” behavior. The animal looks die to the preserved predictor, it smells die, it’s swollen like it’s die. For all human behaviors it just maybe the most dangerous biologically result. The hormones which the body will obediently produce while in intense fear (real or imaginary) are devastating and can last not just for hours but a life-time.

So why may "visceral control" be a tool of the Mitochondriac? -> “Are you a mitochondriac?“

Recommeding -> Heart-Rate-Variability -> https://www.heartmath.com/ <- Master it ;)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Hydrogen is not a source of energy. Hydrogen is a carrier of energy, better thought of it as a battery that life uses in mitochondria. Energy is defined by quantum field theory. Hydrogen & electricity are a store of energy buried in a quantum field awaiting conversion by cells. The conversion of energy is linked to E=mc^2 relationship. In quantum field theory (QFT), quantum fields aren't generated by matter. Instead, what we interpret as "matter" is itself a quantum field of energy that can be used. How you extract the energy from this field is what life has evolved to do.

WHY IS 43% of the sun’s light red?
    Watch this video carefully at the 3:56 minute pt and realize what he says about H+ in the sun. When H+ gas is ionized it becomes an electric plasma & it makes RED LIGHT. H+ is the most common element in the sun, so this is why the key things in biology are built around red light. Hydrogen atomic spectrum is that reason. The H+ in the sun is special. It's a proton stripped of its electron and it is light hydrogen. This light massively changes the capabilities of water on Earth.

The red light emitted from ionized Hydrogen is capable of stimulating, healing, regenerating, and protecting tissues that have either been injured, are degenerating, or else are at risk of dying. Our tissues are defined by ideas based on Quantum field theory.

The inception of QFT is usually dated 1927 with Dirac's famous paper on “The quantum theory of the emission and absorption of radiation” (Dirac 1927). Here Dirac coined the name quantum electrodynamics (QED) which is the part of QFT that has been developed first. The paradox of the Lamb Shift in hydrogen was not predicted by the Dirac equation, which posited that the excited and ground states of hydrogen should have the same energy. Lamb found they did not. This opened the door to quantum field theory that got science closer to understand what life is. We still not have progressed past this idea in 2022.

Quantum field theory (QFT) is a theoretical framework that combines classical field theory, special relativity, and quantum mechanics. QFT is used in particle physics to construct physical models of subatomic particles and in condensed matter physics to construct models of quasiparticles. Water irradiated by red light becomes a quasiparticle described by QFT. The Heisenberg uncertainty relation means that a quantum field cannot sit still. Instead, it froths and boils, a bubbling soup of particles and anti-particles, constantly created and destroyed. This soup is the recipe in cells and tissues.

When energy (an EMF) is absorbed from the field/environment, particles of matter will begin to oscillate between two configurations, the ground state, and an excited state. In particular, all particles in water coupled to the same wavelength of the fluctuations will oscillate in phase with the EM field of Earth and begin to exhibit quantum coherent behavior in all the water on Earth. This organizing principle is how the Schumann resonance made water on Earth quantum coherent before any life was present on Earth. This is why every living thing has an alpha wave of 7.83 Hz on their EEGs. How is this possible? Understanding the Lamb shift of hydrogen and what it does was key to making sense of why the Schumann resonance made life possible on Earth because the Schumann EMF plus water was the QFT blueprint 4.6 billion years ago for mitochondria. It took life 3.95 billion years to get the creation of mitochondria right to match what water and the Schumann resonance showed at Earth's surface.

The fluctuations in the electric and magnetic fields associated with the QED vacuum perturb the electric potential due to the atomic nucleus hydrogen. This perturbation causes a fluctuation in the position of the electron, which explains the smallest energy shift. This effect was first measured in 1947 in the Lamb–Retherford experiment on the hydrogen microwave spectrum and this measurement provided the stimulus for renormalization theory to handle mathematical divergences. This "shift" lead to the genesis of quantum field theory and quantum electrodynamics. The Lamb Shift was the harbinger of modern quantum electrodynamics developed by Julian Schwinger, Richard Feynman, Ernst Stueckelberg, Sin-Itiro Tomonaga, and Freeman Dyson.

Sean Waters and John Schumacher like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Did you see that #VitaminD is trending on twitter today? Guess why? All the things I said about the sun, Vitamin D and infectious diseases that was in the news from January 2020 - present is now being proven true. Today here is your new blog on the power of Vitamin D with a fatal disease according to centralized MDs who I disagreed with.

Why did I disagree with them? I understand how sunlight, melatonin, mitochondrial autophagy in T cells operate in unison. Melatonin is made from tryptophan. Tryptophan is significantly more fluorescent than tyrosine and phenylalanine. However, its fluorescent properties are "solvent dependent", i.e. the spectrum shifts to shorter wavelengths and increases in intensity as the polarity of the solvent decreases. This implies the water that a mitochondria makes isotopic fingerprint is a huge big deal for T regulator cell programming. As such, tryptophan residues buried in hydrophobic domains of folded proteins have exhibit a spectral shift of 10 to 20 nm in many studies. It tells you studies on melatonin function are cooked because they have no light or solvent controls. That is why my advice as a decentralized MD was different than theirs.

Due to its greater absorptivity, higher quantum yield, and resonance energy transfer, the fluorescence spectrum of a protein containing the three amino acids usually resembles that of tryptophan, which is a single aromatic amino acid with one codon that is used as a time crystal in immune cells to transmit variations of light in seasons.

Melatonin plays many roles in the human body, influencing a variety of physiological systems. Evidence implies that this hormone may play a role in creating optimal immune systems to fight all types of pathogens and viruses as well.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/cpc-67-pulmonary-74820455

Martha Ray and mustardeye like this.