1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS SKIN? How good is your game?

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CPC#32 is now live: If you have a SKIN problem this one is for you. KRUSE LONGEVITY Rx FOR SKIN: psoriasis, rosacea, and atopic dermatitis, and vitiligo are all covered here. #mitochondriacwisdom is enclosed. https://www.patreon.com/posts/21334201

Are skin diseases manifestations of nnEMF allergies? The answer might surprise some.

[​IMG]

2. Anneh

Anneh Gold

Dr. Kruse,

Thank you for your blog post.

In your blog you write: "A mitohack I have done myself is here: One can use reptile light to improve you live in a poor quantum yield region for UV light once you learn how to build your solar callus."

This is the perfect lead-in to a question I was planning on asking in the Ask Jack forum.

I live in Canada at 49.5 degrees. As the amount of sun is lessening each day, and the time is soon coming that no UVB will be available to me, I would love to know if there is anything I can do to use modern technology to aid me (rather than to harm me).

Here are my questions:

1. Does your sentence above mean that I could use a light -- such as (1) a UV (reptile) light? or (2) something like a Sperti? or (3) a visit to the tanning salon, IF I am up and exposing myself to the sunrise and early morning sun?

2. If yes, would you be willing to suggest which of these options would be preferable, or what I should look for or consider in making a selection?

3. Or, are there other factors that would need to be taken into account in deciding whether or not to use a light? And if so can you expand on what those factors would be?

4. Or, finally, should I simply forego the tech and lights even in the Canadian winter?

Thank you for all your help,
    Anne

Alex97232 likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Go read the comments on Patreon blog. This is really not appropriate here

4. Anneh

Anneh Gold

Thank you.

I apologize for not being appropriate; I assure I did not mean that.

Do I also need a Patreon membership in order to read the comments there? Or is there a way to use my membership here to gain access to the Patreon page?

Thank you

Ski coach likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

no. Patreon is included in your Gold membership.

6. Ski coach

Ski coach Gold

How is it included? What steps do I need to take to have access? It appears that I need to pay for Patreon on top of Gold membership if I wish to view comments in Patreon. Perhaps I am confused on how to access Patreon. A while back, we were advised to cancel our Patreon membership as Gold members since the blogs would be available on our dashboard. The blogs are available on the dashboard, but I can not figure out how to view comments that might have been posted on Patreon. o_O

Alex97232, caroline and Freader like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

same for me ......

8. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Lionel Messi

Dont think members have access to the comments section on the Patreon blogs

drezy likes this.
  9. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Same for me.

10. Anneh

Anneh Gold