1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 4, 2021.

1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Laudy Cincotta and Sean Waters like this.
  3. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I like the whole Yucatan peninsula and Chiapas.

Chiapas is special because they are the home of the Zapatistas. The rebels of '94 and still to this day that rose up against corruption. Farmers an ranchers armed themselves against the old regime Gov that were selling off community land to US Corps to enslave them effectively.

They still can't be defeated to this day. Luckily current president is WITH them not against them.

It's also a remarkably beautiful area, very mountainous and lush... amazing food, very cheap. I want to visit this summer.

It's cold though.

As for rest of Mex... hmm... lots of states have Opposition government in place, so it's like Cali/ NY, where they do restrictions/ masks etc. But even in those ones, it's 10% of what you see in US/CA/ UK / EU...

Yucatan, Chiapas, Q Roo... maybe Baja California? Veracruz, Tobasco... Oaxaca outside the cities

Laudy Cincotta, EWO, Anne V and 2 others like this.
  4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

It seems like btc is on the move today …..I was hoping it would stay down until next week. I always miss the lows …but I think it was Jack who said “if it is under a 100k it is still a bargain”

6. Anne V

Anne V Silver

latest on twat :
    Bitcoin cryptocurrency
    ·
    See more
    [​IMG]
    Pomp [​IMG]
    @APompliano

·
    2h
    The IMF is urging El Salvador to remove Bitcoin as legal tender. This will be interesting to watch as it unfolds.

7. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Sean Waters, Anne V and caroline like this.

8. @Sean Waters thanks so much, great to know what you have said, appreciated the response.

Sean Waters likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Pretty amazing stat we found out: This year El Salvador will flip Venezuela in terms of GDP. The smallest country in South America, beating the one with the biggest oil reserves in the world, thanks to Bitcoin and democracy.

10. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The news out from Fidelity is big for El Salvador.

John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

New blog out: The longer I live, the more deeply I’m convinced that the difference between the successful person and the failure, between the strong and the weak, is a decision tied to how you think. Critical thinking picks life's winners and losers. Winners are those people who make a habit of doing things losers are uncomfortable doing. Don’t think of your goals. Think from your goals. It's all in your perspective.
    BTC #39: WHAT IS THE REAL RISK OF A BITCOIN BUY RIGHT NOW? https://www.patreon.com/posts/btc-39-what-is-62067412
    [​IMG]

GavinH, Sean Waters and JanSz like this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you dr @Jack Kruse very much.
    For the health information and the cherry on top, the #B
    I am able to live comfortably with what is going on.

upload_2022-2-3_15-25-30.png

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
    caroline likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Tax havens attract the rich to spend fiat in their country. The fiat drops in value-driving debt slavery and wealth inequality. El Salvador attracts Bitcoin as a legal tender that generates savings and more equitable wealth creation. I will invest in Nayib Bukele's plan.
    Freedom lovers from all over the world who plan to move here.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

freedom lovers ....that would be us.

None of that in OZ these days...... but most don't seem to notice

GavinH likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

GavinH, caroline, JanSz and 1 other person like this.
  17. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

18. Nayib Bukele doubles down & deVere Group CEO Nigel Green - both buy in the dip

While IMF criticizes El Salvador, Nigel Green, questions motivates,
    "Is the IMF scared of the future of finance? Why do they continue to want to pile on debts to poorer countries that they know are unlikely to be able to repay using traditional currencies? Is the IMF worried about the domino effect of nation-state adoption that might weaken their dominant global influence? If so, is this a warning shot to those countries?"
    Sources:

GavinH likes this.
  19. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

John Schumacher, GavinH and JanSz like this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator