1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 4, 2021.

1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. The president of El Salvador has many battles to fight. The "gangs and the political corruption" were two of the big issues he (Nayib Armando Bukele Ortez) ran on in his campaign to presidency. The article referenced above is dated Jan 10th 2020 -> two years ago, is an example of the problem.

Will the BitCoin City build enough momentum to help pull the poverty level up for his citizens? -> I hope so.

4. Ambassador Jean Elizabeth Manes during the “Anti-Fraud” Conference (Feb 2018) gave her support for El Salvador, “This struggle is too big, I can’t have a significant impact. It is something beyond me. It is simply our system. It’s how we’ve done things for decades.”

Now she says, “the country has no interest in improving relations.”

Well gee, thanks for all the support ... US :confused:

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. The president of El Salvador has many battles to fight. The "gangs and the political corruption" were two of the big issues he (Nayib Armando Bukele Ortez) ran on in his campaign to presidency. The article referenced above is dated Jan 10th 2020 -> two years ago, is an example of the problem.

Will the BitCoin City build enough momentum to help pull the poverty level up for his citizens? -> I hope so.

7. Penny

Penny New Member

Sean Waters likes this.
  8. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Russian and Chinese vaccinations
    Russian and Chinese vaccinations
    --------------
    Do we have opinions on those vaccinations?
    Or they cause the same damage to blood and circulatory systems as the home made do?

10. Penny

Penny New Member

I saw a purported vid from a Russian girl harmed by Sputnik - and China is covered in Ebola or some hemoragic thing right now - this is what I found that might be useful for that - the next "thing":)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4735868/

Here's Dr. Malone on the latest clusterfuck in China:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...c-fever-virus-marburg-virus-50-survival-rate/

I also heard antibiotics will take our Marburg and that it's not actually a virus - wouldn't it be nice to have some real info about anything? :)

11. Nice -> The antiviral activity of Cistus incanus extract -> "Mode-of-action studies demonstrate that Ci extracts target viral envelope proteins, preventing the primary attachment of the virus to host cells."

JanSz likes this.
  12. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

There's a lot riding on Bukele...Big deal to be a first mover in any space. Hardest part is making it succeed.

Often times it's number two or three that are the big winners as they learn from the first's mistakes.

I'm pulling for him...but he better stay on point.

13. EWO

EWO Eyes Wide Open

I'm pulling for him too. But I'm skeptical of marketing of all kinds. And he's got someone onboard who is "saying the 'right' things" to appeal to a certain demographic. Time will tell whether the deeds measure up to the words.

GavinH, caroline and ND Hauf like this.
  14. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Oh no, that is just the states I mentioned previously, all the ones run by the opposition parties. Those will lockdown and do the mask nonsense.

But AMLO won't ever do a VAX mandate, if he did, he'd have a rebellion of Zapatistas on his hands. Quintana Roo couldn't be more open.

Tensegrity 2 is absolutely fire. I just finished 1-25 of the Ubiquitination series. I'm now on Time 5.

All I want to do is throw my Laptop an Phone in the trash. I've reduced my work (laptop) days down to 2-3 from 3-4 thanks to Crypto.

15. Penny

Penny New Member

I myself am a poster child for Tensegrity 2... :)

Sean Waters likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I just left El Salvador and I am packing for a Mexico trip tonight.

17. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  18. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

I plan to spend February on the Pacific side south of Puerta V. I would normally go to gulf but want to check out a rising BTC community in the S.W. part of Mexico this trip.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Omicron is akin to a live attenuated Rx. Given this reality what should Black Swan mitochondriacs consider at this time to help facilitate the end of the current plight by boosting your immune response? You head south inside the tropics to build your redox higher to give this live attenuated Rx a boost to end the plight once and for all. Right now this Black Swan is packing for the tropics. See ya in El Salvador and or Mexico. I will leave the light on.
    [​IMG]