1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 4, 2021.

1. @Ronald Waters yes he came back because of the harshness of the lockdowns. He did say they were locked in their homes, there was chaos.

2. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

@Inger
    "problem is there are kinda 3 or 4 guys in love with me here already. this is difficult I kinda regret this dating thing"

"guess what I just stopped dating them all I just did not want it. Uh. As you said, I dont like followers!! :eek: :rolleyes: I just want to run away...

Now in one week I am leaving... 100% alone and free. Feels good. I am going to the wilderness."

Inger, you're like an archetypal European wild genius mystery babe or something. It's awesome.

3. Inger

Inger Silver

Dan :love: haha.. thank you. I just am born with this wild Viking-blood in me I guess, I cant help it.
    It is born in the deep forests of the far North.

[​IMG]

4. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

My friend just told me she's in Broome, Kimberley - Western Australia. I think if I was stuck there, this is where I'd go....... @caroline

11 547 people - Population

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

unfortunately for us ....we can't get out of our state.

If we could we would take the camper and head way north and then west.

Apparently Broome is spectacular.

Beautiful pics - thanks Sean

GavinH and Sean Waters like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

We went to a wonderful farmer's market yesterday in a hippie/counter culture town not far from us.

We talked at length to a guy [muso] from California. He, somehow, had just arrived.

He has daughters here. He seems to live totally off the grid.
    I asked him how he will get back to California. He said he will fly United into Mexico and then get fake paperwork to get into the U.S.

I have been thinking about this ever since.

How do you live off the grid???

That would mean no bank accounts etc etc etc. what about a driver's license?

I suppose that would be possible in El Salvador? It probably might be possible in Mexico?

Can/should we totally cut all government connections? At first glance I would say YES ... I can'r even think of one downside.....

GavinH and Sean Waters like this.
  7. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have been thinking a lot about El Salvador......

So Salvadorians were largely unbanked before bitcoin.

Countries don't want a largely cash society and so now with bitcoin they have bank accounts and their government can track them.......

9. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

https://www.centralamerica.com/news...3NUBabau2J228PNvDNe3L8oeNB9Sdi-8NhOvhUzEDmXqQ

https://www.migracion.gob.sv/avisos/disposiciones-sanitarias-de-ingreso/

The General Directorate of Migration and Immigration informs the entire Salvadoran and foreign population that, as of this day, El Salvador eliminates the sanitary requirements for entering the national territory related to the presentation of negative tests and vaccination cards in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic for travelers entering the country.

The new provision is based on the new recommendations issued by the Ministry of Health, the authority empowered to establish the health requirements for entry into El Salvador, in accordance with art. 275 of the Health Code, in relation to number two of art. 334 of the Special Law on Migration and Foreigners and in response to the recommendations issued by the Emergency Committee of the World Health Organization (WHO) for COVID-19 and in which it is urged to make migration restrictions more flexible, recommending the adoption of a risk-based approach to facilitating international travel called “Regulatory Considerations Regarding the Application of a Risk-Based Approach to International Travel in the Context of COVID-19”.

According to the new update, the corresponding communication has been issued to airlines, land and maritime transport companies and tour operators, so that the elimination of requirements is applied immediately during the boarding processes in the country of origin to The Savior. El Salvador has remained a safe destination to travel and as a benchmark country for the proper management of the COVID-19 pandemic due to the successful strategies led by President Nayib Bukele, a standard that we are committed to maintaining with the collaboration of all.

Migration and Immigration calls on travelers to voluntarily continue to comply with the corresponding prevention and biosafety measures such as vaccination, the use of a mask and hand disinfection. We are a country with doors open to all foreigners, in addition to being able to enter our territory without restrictions, they are reminded that they can access the national vaccination system on a voluntary basis, facilities that few countries offer their visitors.

The Government of President Nayib Bukele will continue to monitor the dynamics of the COVID-19 pandemic, to continue making decisions that benefit Salvadorans and foreigners who temporarily enter or reside in our country.

Posted on 11-17-2021.

10. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Everyday the gravitational pull of El Salvador will pull the taxpayers of the world toward it.
    The basis of tyranny is found in who owns your time.
    I warned MANY for a long time to get out while they could.
    Now that they can really finally see their prison I wonder how long their Stockholm Syndrome will remain?

GavinH, caroline and Sean Waters like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door! - Satoshi Nakamoto

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The bitcoin "volcano" bond is going to be an interesting new way for institutions to gain BTC exposure.

1) BTC futures / ETFs
    2) public stocks holding BTC
    3) new bitcoin bond the bond market is $100 trillion, most paying below inflation rate, or -ve interest rates. just saying, could be big deal for 2022.
    4) inflation fighting for next 2 years may make these El Salvador BTC bonds uber irresistible

14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

15. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

16. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

17. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Over 3mm people in ES are now being banked via the Lightning Network. That’s now more than conventional means by banks in aggregate.

it’s very difficult to be a first mover in any market. I’ve built numerous companies in numerous sectors……and I’m impressed. Bullish as hell for Bitcoin.

Keep an eye on the upcoming bond offering.

Bitcoin the network at work…..beautiful

GavinH, caroline, JanSz and 1 other person like this.