1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 4, 2021.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sean Waters and GavinH like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The people in Melbourne are now fighting back. About time. Apathy in OZ is astounding.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

The other day we went to a town about 80k away ....to our favourite butcher who has fantastic quality meat. I noticed they weren't wearing masks.

It turns out they are very anti vax etc. etc. I got a lead on a Doc where we can get fake documents. In another shop - the same thing - very anti vax.

This morning at the beach we got a bunch of stuff on an anti vax movement.

We were feeling very isolated - things are looking up!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I would not publish that here.

JanSz and Sara S like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

of course not

6. @Jack Kruse @caroline

It's about bloody time the push back started. They went too far when they picked on the construction industry last Thursday. Sadly the trade unions (CFMEU & ETU) construction and electrical trade unions sold their members out which has generated (rightfully) a lot of anger.

They mandated that the big V for construction workers is prioritised and they must be vaccinated by this Thursday 23/9. They stupidly banned them from lunch rooms and they were told they couldn't take their masks off to eat or drink on site (how insane), so Friday they took their breaks to the streets blocking off streets across the city.

Today they started stormed the union office - its not going to be pretty for the next few days and so it shouldn't and I am so excited they are finally pushing back.

My hope is that the construction workers shut down building sites across the city and bring the state (and its income) to its knees to force a reversal of the mandate.

On another note there was a planned protest in the CBD on Saturday past and the police shut down public transport into and out of the CBD between 8am-2pm so the protesters took it to inner city Richmond where it again got ugly. The police are friggen out of control, they disgustingly beat up and pepper sprayed an old woman - they have no morals and should be fully ashamed of themselves!

Footage of the cowardly attack on a woman walking towards them clearly carrying shopping bags
    https://www.rebelnews.com/police_claim_lockdown_protesters_yesterday_were_just_angry_young_men

Union Protests this morning
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CUBqxnMh2d2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

GavinH and caroline like this.
  7. @Jack Kruse yes I agree with you the apathy here in Oz is mind boggling.

We have been talking it through and there are a few things we believe make the behaviour here apathetic.

We don't have the rights you do in your constitution.

We don't have the right to bear arms.

We don't have the right to free speech in our constitution.

Australia is a multi cultural society and each culture sticks with and supports its own, we are not all 'Australians". Everywhere else in the world such as in Europe we are seeing vaccinated and unvaccinated, left and right, etc all putting their beliefs aside to fight for the bigger picture - their freedom to chose that unites them as a people.

We dont have that here, its a very fractured society and it comes down to I think the fact that Australia was a penal colony. It was not a free society at colonisation and the mentality here is still divided, there is no national pride, it is a convict mentality and when the europeans came and started settling here for opportunities and a better life, they remained insulated in their individual communities and never assimilated into Australian society.

I am in my mid 50's and born here, my background is Lebenese, most of my uni friends are Greek and Italian. They were all born here too, yet each one of them when asked identifies by their culture and not as Australian.

They all raise their children to carry on their traditions and speak the language so we have identity issues, I dont believe Australia will ever be united as one country becasue of this fraction - id like to think I am wrong but we have many issues as a society and no one will band together as one.

GavinH and caroline like this.
  8. @caroline I have been searching in Melbourne and cannot find anyone but we are not in a community that is progressive and alternative thinking.

We are on the same page as you. Would you be willing to have a private conversation with me about this please and only if you feel comfortable to do so

Thank You

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

I will pm you

Laudy Cincotta likes this.
  10. And something awesome for a laugh.........only Australians would be concerned with running out of toilet paper and beer!!!!

https://fb.watch/87B7olLXR4/

Sue-UK likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Can someone explain to me please .....How does bitcoin work in daily life for the Salvadorans?

I understand how you use strike to pay for something....like a cup of coffee and it settles instantly.

You are paying with bitcoin but bitcoin goes up and down daily - sometimes by a lot .

So a cup of coffee today may be $5.00 - but if BTC goes up a lot overnite - you have paid a lot for your coffee theoretically.

What if you use BTC to buy a house????

The Salvadorans are paid wages in BTC aren't they? so the same thing - bitcoin is going up and down. A couple of weeks ago - it dropped below $30,000.00 and then it went up substantially and then dropped again.

What am I missing????

I totally understand that bitcoin is a store of value - but I don't get how it is used in everyday life in El Salvador......

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Is anyone going to check out El Salvador in the near future?

From what I have been reading it has been a very dangerous country until just a few years ago. There seems to be a lot of gangs and a lot of protection money being paid.

Sara S likes this.

13. @Sean Waters the media here are pathetic and news is heavily censored, we rely on those filming lives so we know whats happening and the narrative is laughable.

Todays protests by construction workers at the union headquarters in the city was dispersed by the riot squad with tear gas and rubber bullets- any excuse to harm now, no compassion or humanity whatsoever.

The spin by the media and the unions tonight is hysterically funny, I will try and upload the unions press release blaming 'neo nazis' and extremists for the protest ‍♀️

caroline, Sean Waters and Sara S like this.
  14. Lisa Norton

Lisa Norton Silver

I plan to check out El Salvador and Mexico. I'd like to coordinate and/or compare notes with anyone else who is considering this!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
    caroline and Sara S like this.
  15. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Puerto Escondido / Oaxaca is too Communist.

Also, not enough Cenotes for CT over here.

EWO and caroline like this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

It seems to me that the whole world is going in the same direction??????

Laudy Cincotta likes this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jack says to get out of Oz .....is it like jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire???

18. April

April New Member

We may try to go to El Salvador end of Jan/early Feb.