1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I did not wear it and did not go to jail

caroline and Christine Renner like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

That struck me like a thunderbolt this morning .......we could spend BTC there - we wouldn't have to wait 5 years!
    If only we were 10 years younger......

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

So what/how is everyone thinking about moving around without the jab?????

I saw that there is some legal stuff going on in New York - but they are using religion as the reason.

Jack has said that he doesn't think that religion will hold up as a good enuf reason.

Sara S likes this.
  4. Sara S

Sara S New Member

I chatted with another member after the Q&A and we discussed for three hours about how incredibe it would be to start a black swan community in El Salvador. I would like to visit El Salvador and Mexico first before the end of the year, but if El Salvador is where i end up then i would definately be interested! :)

Traveling to Costa Rica(twice!) and Ecuador has highlighted for me the importance of finding somwhere that my chidren can attend a holistic or forest school, alternatively find like minded families with children that homeschool.

Freebird, GavinH, Lisa Norton and 3 others like this.
  5. Coincidentally got a phone rep from ES yesterday. After chatting a bit one he revealed that the only thing he was happy about was the President making vax mandatory (that if it were not for this decision he would not have gotten vax; getting it makes him very happy). He is very unhappy with the President's decision to petition the Supreme Court to run again. For him and other locals this is seen as undermining democracy and enforcing a dictatorship. Making rules for oneself. Also cool on btc as legal tender because of volatility. It was a very friendly conversation and although we had different opinions, we could agree on one thing: power corrupts. When any one person or entity can make the rules for others without a system of checks and balances in place to curb absolute power, the little guy is often the one who pays the price, not the guy in charge. I was like many of us here quite excited about ES after the Q and A; and it's important to understand what is felt by and true for the people of ES as a whole, not just the ones who have come to Bitcoin Beach as we are considering our next moves.

GavinH, caroline, Sean Waters and 2 others like this.
  6. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I'll take 2 hours of Jail over mandatory Vaccinations any day of the week.

7. :mad:

8. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Wherever you decide to go, remember that different environments = different realities. This can be Inter-Country, as well as Inter-State and Inter-Municipality... possibly even down to Street Level.

It seems as though the Corporations or Private Sector is the where the communists lurk in all these countries. They own all the Airports through Public Partnership Agreements and big Stores like Chedraui and 7/11 and they are imposing their agenda in those stores. But, the streets depends on the local municipality........ I've been in Quintana Roo for a couple years, and had no issues with Covid masks etc. But, I guess I got a bit of a shock because 1000km across to the pacific in Oaxaca, the local governments are leveraging Covid. The state of Oaxaca's tourism minister is demanding President Lopez Obrador to mandate Vaccines for tourists - he will be laughed at, thankfully. But, I got a reminder of that Zip Codes matter

As an individual, you have to take into consideration that there is no singular broad "safe place" to be. Within Mexico, arguably the most lax and free country during Covid, you still will run into "Hot Pockets" of Covid Totalitarianism, such as the Airport and City Centres.... Politicians and Police and anyone who desires can use this virus narrative as a way to leverage power.

I love this State because it's way more relaxed, but I need to take into consideration whether I want to stay here due to the local Government. That's my n-1 after my experience this week.

However, I prefer to navigate this insane world in the most relaxed country, with a President not mandating Vaccines and not interested when the globalists lambast him for "killing people" for not closing borders. No Vaccines mandated until at least end of 2023 when Lopez Obrador's term may be up. But, many expect him to win again. When the time comes, I have to assess new grounds.

I would not recommend Mexico City or even the city centres of some of these towns in Mexico, but don't throw the baby out with the bath water. It's such an enormous country, it is a republic. So comparing to El Salvador is like comparing the United States as a whole for Covid vs the Netherlands. It's not possible, because it varies from State to State on how they are handling things. It's like comparing Florida vs living in New York, it's the same country, but polarised politically.

If Bukele wasn't pushing the Vax, I'd be more confident, but at this point I still do not trust him.

Wishing everyone good luck all of this, it is absolutely not easy and I don't envy anyone with a family.

GavinH, Lisa Norton, Sara S and 4 others like this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

The people of PNG don't want to be vaxed .....I have to read more.

There was something on the radio yesterday but I missed part of it.

The government insists they need to be vaxed - if not - they will be isolated from the rest of the world.

GavinH, Jason F, Sara S and 1 other person like this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

I can't believe how fast all this is moving here in Aus.

GavinH, Sara S and Sean Waters like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. Jason F

Jason F New Member

How much more isolated can you get than Papua New Guinea? Iceland I suppose..unbelievable what we are living thru.

13. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

I'm thinking the wife and I will do an exploratory visit to ES in the not too distant future. At this moment what makes sense, I suppose to look for a modest small bungalow type place as a viable out-of-country secondary residence. Of course a lot of questions still surround that kind of idea, so a trip is definitely in order at some point.

In the U.S. we *appear* to have bought some time by spending the last year and a half building up homesteading projects on a bunch of acreage in the high altitude AZ mountains... and as of three days ago I officially weathered the vax mandate from the major CA employer (an accepted exemption, surprisingly) with whom I've kept a 100% remote position since leaving CA. We could survive without it, but its a good way to fund mitigation strategies like with the specific downsides of being in an AZ environment, and regular BTC buys. We just finished a killer monsoon season this summer which was encouraging as far as moving towards growing more of our own food (hot tip: kune kune pigs are slow growers compared to other breeds, but they can live mostly off of hay and grass, and their meat is phenomenal tasting).

What am I keeping an eye on? The ability to maintain minimal ties to CA; the slippery ways of the current AZ governor who is a very weird mix of 50% deep state and 50% liberty supporter, and then what's coming down the pike with AZ in terms of both the results of the audit next Friday, and also who will be the next governor (as with any part of the U.S., keeping an eye on the tone set by local sheriffs is probably more important). Also starting serious conversations with a local friend about carving out a more libertarian enclave within the area; starting a small scale food co-op involving multiple families. Things like that.

14. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

We had an incredible stay in Sayulita years ago, which is in the Nayarit state. Very reminiscent of the Pura Vida vibe of Costa Rica. Now I wonder how this is all playing out there ... I'd like to think the attitude is "just leave us alone and let us surf" but who knows

Christine Renner likes this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love the fact that the people don't want the vax ....they are so much smarter than half the people here.

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

this article is so interesting- so much to think about and learn.

I love this last line .... "It would be wise to remember that a village started El Salvador's bitcoin - not a strongman"

The history of El Salvador is shocking....I only vaguely remember the shooting of the 3 nuns.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
  17. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Yeah I was considering heading there - but not sure yet whether I will.

The locals in all these places, it's 50/50 split - some think this is a total, total lie. The others are scared and are getting vaccinated.

47% of Mexicans are fully Vaxxed - they've been rolling it out with the military for people who want it for almost a year now, so many of the Mexicans/ Mayans are saying "no thanks, I got Mezcal and Mary de Guadalupe for when I get sick".

The world is polarised.

Jason F likes this.
  18. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT9UQXWDlzg/

I'm seeing daily updates such as this... the protests/ retaliation has been gaining a steady momentum now for a few months.

GavinH and caroline like this.
  19. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

20. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT964LcD899/

Police Brutality in Australia.... Police Officer pushes a woman to the ground when she is off balance and his colleague Mace sprays her face when she is already down and done.

Macing is for dispersion, it's not to be used when someone is already downed... that is not protect and serve, that isn't helping her health, it's deliberately harming her.

We are being given access to Global images and videos such as this, so that humanity can view these incidences, and decide as a collective on what should and should not be allowed in society... if you look into Astrology, you will find that we are in an age of Law, of Sovereignty, of Freedom...

This Police Officer is a human being, but he has been educated and conditioned by the state and by his job to behave like this. He cannot help but feel the US vs THEM of the situation. That is why he Maced her, because he is Human - he cannot think and follow the Police duties when his Cortisol response kicks in. So, it's all a joke. The Police become an army, an army that is defending themselves more than the state. The State places them in front of the protesters, and naturally, 2 tribes of Humans in uniforms go to war with each other.

When are we going to realise that Policing like this does not work? I think we are in that time, we are discovering it right now each and everyday. Deciding what is right and what is not right, readjusting our morals, our ethics in line with our Legal system.