1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 4, 2021.

1. DLO

DLO StarFish

Was always suspicious of colombia's strong ties to WEF and the green agenda. Now it's gonna be a gong show.

2. We are in El Salvador and enjoying life. Since I hear people, also in the last pow wow, talk about the rainy season, I thought I would tell you a little about how we experience the last part of June. We arrived in the country on June 21 and have had lots of sun during the day and rain at night. It usually starts to rain at 6 pm ish. Often with lightning and thunder. We find this fascinating. It is nice to sit outside under a roof, with a glass of red wine and look out over the sea and experience the forces of nature. We make all the food in the house we live in and are not keen on going out to eat or attending night parties (if there are any?). We have children and they enjoy restaurant visits less. We go to bed at 8 pm and wakes up with the light. Today we woke up at 6am. Today it is sunny from a partly cloudy sky, it has been like this every day since we arrived. The sun eventually burns away some of the clouds. At 2 pm to 4 pm new clouds appear, partly cloudy however the sun still continues to shine through. We travelled here from Norway and for us it is ideal to get some protection from the sun. We are experiencing UV index 13-14 and we (the white skin) quickly get sunburned. My wife and I are doing well, but my children are not particularly good at getting the right light and sun at home in Norway. It is nice to see that they get a nice color on their skin, and especially my oldest daughter who is 16 years old. There are very few tourists down here and this may be due to the rainy season, but for us the rain makes us sleep better at night, and we get to experience the elements of nature. Very nice. Definitely recommend.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The duration of daytime at the equator remains almost twelve hours throughout all seasons.
    Enjoy heavy duty sunlight.

Have you considered MT-2 injections?
    MT-2 (melanotan 2)

You would still get all that vit D (or more)
    but quick tan would prevent skin burning.

IR-a (produces tons of melatonin in mitochondria).
    That is likely the same in the outdoor shade or under open sun.

melatonin in mitochondria ends up producing all that matrix water (17 kW/a day per resting person)(others call it ATP)

melatonin from pineal gland --- 5% of total daily production
    melatonin in mitochondria --- 95% of total daily production

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
    Martin D. likes this.
  4. DLO

DLO StarFish

Thats my biggest struggle with the tropics are the cicadas and nocturnal birds require me to use ear plugs.
    However I think I have found something that is 53f at night cold enough to keep cicadas away and 65km drive to a beach all without a 4x4.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Enjoy your time here….

6. DLO

DLO StarFish

JanSz since you like to ingest so many substances i'd highly recommend you get on the infopathy.com train. I've been using melanotan with it.
    QUOTE="JanSz, post: 313836, member: 933"]The duration of daytime at the equator remains almost twelve hours throughout all seasons.
    Enjoy heavy duty sunlight.

Have you considered MT-2 injections?
    MT-2 (melanotan 2)

You would still get all that vit D (or more)
    but quick tan would prevent skin burning.

IR-a (produces tons of melatonin in mitochondria).
    That is likely the same in the outdoor shade or under open sun.

melatonin in mitochondria ends up producing all that matrix water (17 kw/a day per resting person)(others call it ATP)

melatonin from pineal gland --- 5% of total daily production
    melatonin in mitochondria --- 95% of total daily production
    ..[/QUOTE]

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Why have you been using melanotan?
    Which one ( #1 or #2) have you been replicating using infopaty.com
    Has it worked for you?

8. DLO

DLO StarFish

I blend and try different things. That one i added to my workout mix.
    I use the icpad has been quite effective

JanSz likes this.
  9. DLO

DLO StarFish

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Since before
    @Jack Kruse
    opened this site, so for many years
    I am using about 50mg iodine daily.
    It is in the form of 1cc of 2% Lugols
    One full squeeze of the dropper that comes with the bottle.

Your problem with iodine may not really be about iodine.
    I am guessing that something else may be at play.

Iodine came to the headlines because of thyroid hormone.
    That is rather unjust that satisfying thyroid needs for iodine became primary objective.
    Thyroid needs for iodine are 50
    Needs for the whole body are 1550

------------
    JanSz, Feb 5, 2014

PG/E2 ratio?? | Page 2 | Jack Kruse Optimal Health Forum
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-2#post-108557

upload_2022-6-26_13-59-46.png

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

TSH is not thyroid hormone.
    TST is what the brain thinks about thyroid hormone status.

Use FT3, RT3 to figure it out thyroid status, and body temperature (and pulse).

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. DLO

DLO StarFish

I definately dont have elevated estrogen. Jack has warned me to stick with seafood and not with iodine supplements. Everytime i start doing iodine my tsh goes up up up and my sleep goes down down down.
    While i had another practitioner think it's something else as they have had nothing but benefits with supplementing iodine for me it doesn't seem to do much.
    I've been a farm member for 2 years with jack doing my labs and last time he gave me a generic synthoid to lower it back to range. Since then i've supplemented and have been able to lower it without any pharma.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

stick with seafood

my sleep goes down down down.

===========================================
    sticking with seafood
    steak and bacon

make sure that you do not lose your gut mucosa, supposedly many problems happen for that reason.
    If you have a 1.5 minute time, listen to this:
    Time 34:30 until time 36:00

#558 (jackkruse.com)

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...t-a-disease-damn-it.25242/page-28#post-312221

=====================================
    my sleep goes down down down.
    Have you checked your melatonin level? (Labs test pineal melatonin only)

I use 30mg melatonin daily.
    Sleep like a baby, fully woken up at daytime.

Do you know that the melatonin (that is tested and you maybe already low of it) is only 5%,
    and the sub-cellular melatonin (that you also may be low of, is 95%) of the total body's melatonin?

I wish that @Jack Kruse had a time to discuss this mitochondrial melatonin.
    It is produced with the use of energy from IR-A (so no need for direct sunlight).
    Eventually it is used in production of MATRIX water.
    Matrix water production results in massive energy being available to continue on living.
    At rest 17 kilowatts daily when resting. #x that much when running marathon.

95% of Melatonin is Produced by Sunshine | Dr. Richard Cheng, Cheng Integrative Health Center (drwlc.com)

https://www.drwlc.com/blog/2022/02/26/95-of-melatonin-is-produced-by-sunshine/

[​IMG]

Richard Watson likes this.
  15. DLO

DLO StarFish

Now unfortunately with seafood my mercury and arsenic on hair test are up.
    No response from Jack on that one tho :(

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Not really sure how to read hair analysis.
    But
    Hairs carry a waste product.
    That may also mean that seafood allows you releasing of them.
    That is, you may have had the mercury and arsenic in you even before you ate that seafood.

The way I look at seafood is thru fatty acids, especially DHA (DHA mostly because of Jack).
    I do eat seafood, but likely much less than he teaches. My DHA is well within laboratory range.
    From what I learned (15 or so years ago) from Patricia Kane, is that sick people, especially those sick with neolithic problems, that they often have enormous amounts of DHA.
    Their problems often amount to having low AA.
    Adding more DHA seem counterproductive (someone who is drowning in the water, will not benefit from 100lbs of gold that he carries on him)

Once yearly I test fatty acids.

There are numerous tests that purport checking fatty acids.
    All combinations of fatty acids tests are for MISINFORMATION purpose.
    Only test that checks individual fatty acids give you information that is useful.

---
    I am not a doctor.
    You seem to be outside of average situations with your health.

I am really fond of tests by
    Spectracell.com
    DUTCHtest.com

Also, you can buy scripts for some tests at LabCorp

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Taurine

regulates (up or down) micronutrients

18. DLO

DLO StarFish

My reason for seafood now is dealing with/making up for neural degeneration from birth(mom lacked seafood). So it's a tricky one.

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

How have you been born? Early, cesarian, natural?
    How long have you been fed breast milk?
    ========================

I sense that you and your mom must have been missing
    bifidobacterium infantis
    that is a big deal

#555 (jackkruse.com)
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...t-a-disease-damn-it.25242/page-28#post-312165

You may want to peruse last 4 or 5 pages of that thread, and also go thru videos.

You may want to spend the $100 on the hydrogen tester.
    You want to be sure that you do not have SIBO and have
    Lactobacillus reuteri
    bifidobacterium infantis

have plenty of friendly gut microbes (in the right place)
    make sure that you minimize
    Akkermansia muciniphila
    that eats your gut mucus and open your body to
    endotoxemia ----->>>(Dr Davis Time 34:30 until time 36:00)
    everything that is not supposed --->>goes thru your gut wall

========================
    Dr William Davis talks about
    bifidobacterium infantis

In the video I posted above in this thread.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  20. Does El Salvador have a issue with iodine?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022