1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

All things 6th extinction: FACTOR "Y"

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. A new invasive species is threatening Switzerland. A queen Asian hornet, which eats “useful” insects like honey bees and other pollinators, has been caught in canton Jura.
    The Asian hornet (Vespa velutina), also known as the Asian predatory wasp or yellow-legged hornet, first appeared in Europe in 2004, in southwest France. Last autumn, specimens were discovered just 20 kilometres from the Swiss border.

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/invasive-species_asian-hornets-threaten-swiss-bees/43171288
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. drezy

drezy Gold

Extinctions? That's sad stuff.

We just need more races for more cures and some colored ribbons raising awareness to sky high levels. That always fixes the problem.

During a trip to Houston I was depressed to see that every other billboard was about fighting cancer or raising some disease awareness. After two days of seeing it, the whole thing started to seem cultish, creepy, and uncomfortable.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Human anti-depressants are building up in the brains of fish in the Niagara River

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/h...-in-brains-of-fish-in-niagara-river-1.4274735

"Active ingredients and metabolized remnants of Zoloft, Celexa, Prozac and Sarafem — drugs that have seen a sharp spike in prescriptions in North America — were found in 10 fish species."

"The research, published in the journal Environmental Science & Technology, found levels of antidepressants in fish brains that were several times higher than levels in the river itself, indicating that the chemicals are accumulating over time."

Diana Aga, the study's author said she "did not believe the chemicals were a threat to humans, as people do not usually eat fish brains."

"Wastewater treatment focuses on killing disease-causing bacteria and on extracting solid matter but not on removing chemicals that might be found in human urine...[snip]...As a result, wildlife is exposed to all of these chemicals. Fish are receiving this cocktail of drugs 24 hours a day, and we are now finding these drugs in their brains."
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Addiction to blue light devices in your hand 24/7, CTE, parents afraid to let kids play football, sky high prices, and bad coaching, and players that diss the country at the beginning of every game? Gee I wonder why America is turning away in droves? http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...tadiums/ar-AArTqkb?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
  9. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Ahh wouldn't want the fans to get those solar rays during the one time they're not staring at a screen....
  10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

And another anti-bonus: we are now the ones watching those that attend huge public events with their RF pulsing devices. Movie theaters, sports stadiums, concerts--anywhere a lot of people now gather in tight spaces. Dare I say even in modern-day congregations and the lighting used behind the preacher. Where did all of the stained glass go with natural sunlight shining in!?
  11. Three-Quarters of All Honey On Earth Has Pesticides In It

About three quarters of all honey worldwide is contaminated with pesticides known to harm bees, according to a new study. Though the pesticide levels were below the limit deemed safe for human consumption, there was still enough insecticide in there to harm pollinators. The finding suggests that, as one of the study authors said, "there's almost no safe place for a bee to exist." Scientists analyzed 198 honey samples from all continents, except Antarctica, for five types of pesticides called neonicotinoids, which are known to harm bees. They found at least one of the five compounds in most samples, with the highest contamination in North America, Asia, and Europe. The results are published today in the journal Science.

To get a better sense of just how widespread neonic contamination is, Mitchell and his colleagues analyzed 198 worldwide honey samples collected as a citizen science project between 2012 and 2016. They found that 75 percent of honey contained at least one of the five tested neonics, and 45 percent of samples had two or more. Honey from North America, Asia, and Europe was most contaminated, while the lowest contamination was in South America. Neonic concentrations were relatively low: on average, 1.8 nanograms per gram in contaminated honey -- below the limits set as safe for people by the EU.

(From The Verge, via Slashdot)
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why is Factor Y really a global phenomena on Earth today? Anyone want to guess? Here is my input on that topic. New weekend blog out on the question of why? Why ask why? Could asking why show you why functional medicine algorithms or the meme's of supplement makers usurp nature's messages from our brains? This blog contains some major truth bombs about blue light and nnEMF for you to consider this weekend and I look forward to your comments on it. Enjoy! I am getting ready to hunker down for the hurricane in New Orleans. https://www.patreon.com/posts/14752278
    shiran likes this.
  13. shiran

shiran Curious

Just saw the video... have to say..
    Jack There are similarities between you and him...
    The " why "there reminds my of my kids asking me why after why after why..
    looking forward to reading the blog
    Thanks for your in lightings
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I submit I like talking Why questions better with people I do not know or care about because the emotional ties lessen the sharpness of thought behind the discussion
    shiran likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. shiran

shiran Curious

What a great blog !Like we Israelis make a lot of tec that will eventually kill us ..
    Americans are Professors in Marketing that will eventually harm most of the world..
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator