1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

All things 6th extinction: FACTOR "Y"

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

2. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

5. Yes, glad nobody was close when it did. I think about all the storms this tree has survived in its 1000! years of life. This can't be the worst drought and storm it has faced, but I fear change is afoot.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

At the banquet table of nature, there are no reserved seats for any living thing. You get what you can take, and you keep what you can hold. If you can't take anything, you won't get anything, and if you can't hold anything, you won't keep anything. And you can't take anything without circadian organization. Simple.
    caroline likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Great mito-hack is set to unleash in USA cities. It will pit Austin, Tx in the south against Indianpolis in the North. We will see whose health metrics gets worse faster when the 5 G rolls out........will the sun or the cold help those getting WiFried? I cannot wait to see the mess that Paleo-Fx will become. Of course they will have some paleo approved food they sell to the lemmings to solve their newly diagosed mitochondrial diseases. ;) https://www.cnet.com/news/at-t-paves-the-way-for-5g-in-indianapolis-austin/
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Top NOAA Scientist Blows The Lid Off Climate Change [..] Manipulated Global Warming Data ~ See Video & Story here at this link: http://wp.me/p2X3AR-lCC
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

SOLAR STORMS COULD BE DRIVING HUNDREDS OF WHALES TO STRAND THEMSELVES IN GLOBAL DIE-OFF EVENTS

NASA is investigating the force behind one of nature's longest-standing mysteries - why perfectly healthy whales, dolphins, and porpoises appear to lose all sense of direction, and end up stranded on a beach somewhere to die a slow and agonising death.

We're not talking about a few confused individuals occasionally getting lost here - mass strandings can involve hundreds of animals per event. And researchers now suspect that only something truly massive could be driving them to commit such deadly behaviour en masse - our Sun.
    http://www.sciencealert.com/solar-s...to-strand-themselves-in-global-die-off-events
  12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

13. SusanW

SusanW New Member

We now have a chestnut orchard/farm. Right now we have 3000 trees and will soon have 63 acres of chestnuts. My husband and I work in the orchard all spring and summer and get lots of sun.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm waiting for my shipment of chestnuts then!!!
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I love chestnuts.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator