1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

All things 6th extinction: FACTOR "Y"

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

I have to say, better and better :) :) :) I cant say my hands and nails look too beautiful from all that bare hand oyster opening and gathering....lol but who cares - to fix my brain is on first place ;)

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

All matter and mass is energy. We un-condense or condense it with our choices. Energy is neither created nor destroyed but can transformed. The specific manner of energy creation is where health is created. A leader uses his or her energy to transform the lives of those around them by information transfer. Energy is fueled by passion, then passion draws its energy from words like opportunity, vision, justice and mercy. Young people have bursts of energy and get the job done before someone tells them how impossible it will be. Older people may not have the same kind of energy but we have the stamina to keep going. We all have energy ... we are energy; we just have to plug into the right natural outlets to power up our lives for health. When we plug into the wrong outlets we come closer to the 6th extinction.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

And Mitochondria are Stars, SuperNovas and Black Holes depending upon their Magnetic Orientation.....

Sandra Barton likes this.
  4. Clayton

Clayton New Member

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

no surprise when you realize ebola came from cosmic energies.........highly powered which fundamentally un-condenses us.......melatonin is supposed to condense us.

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

So other potential treatments would include CT and other tensegrity techniques.
    Ebola would be quite devastating in a large population of uncondensed people, which is basically most of the population of Earth, currently.

Is Ebola just the same as all our other diseases, just fast-forwarded? Yes, it must be. It all comes down to energy. Same problem, same solution.

7. Clayton

Clayton New Member

CT for maximal O2 and DHA supply to the immune system

Jack Kruse likes this.
  8. Josh

Josh Gold

and what does pH tie back to......

9. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Electrons : protons

10. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

NeilBB likes this.
  11. BTA

BTA New Member

voltage - you can't heal until you're at or past -50mV. if you're at +5mV find the nearest grave :confused:

Allin likes this.
  12. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

13. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

14. digital

digital Gold

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^when things break bad for a species it makes sense for it to favor the females to repopulate the species. you only need a few sires or stallions.

Martin, Josh and Shijin13 like this.
  16. Josh

Josh Gold

http://www.waterconf.org/participants-materials/posters/last/NoaGang_Poster1.pdf

17. Josh

Josh Gold

http://dev.biologists.org/content/140/2/313.full

Allin likes this.
  18. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

19. seems to go against what one would expect...hmm

20. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

The more I dwell on this the more I think that nature has built in redundancy/backup mechanisms to cope with natural phenomena (cosmic radiation ~ increase EZ, hydrogen bonding ~ pi-pi interactions, etc). Its when it has to deal with this along with all the man-made abnormalities (non native EMF, artificial light, compromised water) that it cant cope and it all falls apart.