1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

All things 6th extinction: FACTOR "Y"

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

So that means he's still there working.... which is a good thing....

2. Josh

Josh Gold

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

maybe both????

4. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

5. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

6. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

7. Josh

Josh Gold

http://www.newyorker.com/?p=2835769

Shijin13 likes this.
  8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

9. Essentially, you are on your own. If you cannot protect and enforce a 50 meter perimeter around your specific location, you are going to be out of luck. The interesting thing about all of this ebola stuff is that it essentially kills everybody that gets it, not like the flu or other viruses. The current estimates are 500,000 to 1,000,000 dead in central Africa in 6-12 months. Total collapse of infrastructure and economy. Government, any government, is not equipped for the zombie appocalypse. I hope it doesn't happen, but better to be prepared than the alternative.

Shijin13 likes this.
  10. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Pretty much. this is one of the reasons we moved out to western PWC. and we ended up in a good spot. Neighbors already look out for us, as well as each other...

Which Reminds me Randy. We need to go shooting with Christi one day.... as well as have some lunch

11. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

13. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

14. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

15. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

16. Inger

Inger Silver

I was thinking about you last nigh QR... i wondered how you are.. you was not here for so long - and then I read from you here today... so cool

Here in media they do not tell 100% die from Ebola... but a big % do... maybe 70% or so.. I am not sure. But there are people who survive it. German newspaper had a story about one that did.

17. Let me know good dates for this. Range is open all day on Monday's and Friday's. Lunch afterwards or before. Seafood of course.

18. Hi, Inger. Sorry, I do this in waves, doing other stuff, then go back to JK. There is so much good stuff here. Yes, some do survive the ebola virus, but they end up in not so good shape for a long time. But the percentages from the historical record run from 70-90 % kill rate. Pretty high compared to other really bad viruses which run between 15-35% or so. Big difference. With such a high kill rate, economies collapse and the survivors flee/escape.

How is your new life in oyster heaven?!!

19. Josh

Josh Gold

Consider:

Xi Gua Shang, Turkey Tail Mushroom, Hyssinol Officianlis and Castor Oil....probably more, just what came to mind for Ebola...

20. Josh

Josh Gold

Just got Mae-Wan Ho's "Unravelling AIDS". I opened it to a random page and got a new concept to think about. I have been focused on the effects of extra energy in the body without discerning the potential paralell effects in pathogens and commensal microbiota. Their proteins will misfold and their epigenetics will change also making it a really big game of Russian Roulette=Pleomorphism o_O She notes that a virus may mutate in a compromised person in such a way that even when they become strong again, they will not be able to fight the new mutation. I realize that we and all of the life in and around are bodies are undergoing this parallel process of coping with, evolving with and devolving with nnEMF very very rapidly. Really all bets are off.....

Our immune system evolved to handle a rapidly changing environment in the Rift Zone through massive inputs of electrons and electron holding DHA with Iodine's protection. Will this be eneough in our current rapidly changing COE's. Do the "good" bugs in us have similar adaptive mechanisms. Which bugs win as hypoxia inside and outside increase? What are the deciding factors? Does keeping our DHA and electrons primed allow for coherent IR communication between us and the "good" bugs and effectively prevent their mutation and or proliferation of the bad bugs that may have recently mutated?

Just some things I have not thought through yet......In essence, this is the pleomorphism that Rife and Ho more recently have identified as the reality of life. I am guessing that fundamentally it is our responsibility to create a terroir with enough electrons, DHA and magnetism to create morphic forms that are life supporting.....more to learn here......should be obvious by now and yet a picture in focus eludes me....

http://www.amazon.com/Unraveling-AIDS-Independent-Promising-Alternative/dp/1890612472

Josh (Paleo Osteo) and Jude like this.