1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

All things 6th extinction: FACTOR "Y"

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Wendy we've been in deep trouble for a while because of factor X..........what was the point of it? Epigenetics speeds up.........when electrons are missing. this is how Barbara McClintock's jumping genes work to control our viral parts to innovate using the mechanism in OSF 3. BOOM..........maybe now you know why I was kicking that off back 4 yrs ago. In extinction events..........electrons and magnetic fields drop. So you need to be around places where they are best.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    Wendy Holland and Shijin13 like this.
  2. Josh

Josh Gold

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1998/03/09/the-bioweaponeers

Wendy Holland likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In Pasadena I told them this all links back to the event that happened 67 million years ago..........the only animals that survived all had a lot of tiny small magnets in their cells and that is why they survived. Today's mammals with tons more will go out first..........when electrons start dropping from availability. The process began 60 years ago.........and Factor X says the process will speed up massively due to power laws. You might want to go back and re listen to the webinar...........it now make a ton of sense why I told you it is critically important. You just could not see it........because you could not see the scale.

Shijin13 likes this.
  4. Josh

Josh Gold

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Josh

Josh Gold

Could it be a good time for martial law with some enforced vaccinations and other pleasantries?

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why would you want your population to be unarmed? Think about it................don't answer the question.

Curves likes this.
  8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

If they don't have guns - they can't fight back. and you end up with this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans

whats the best way to control the population? FEAR

Curves likes this.
  9. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

10. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

other than the fact they're burying their heads in the sand? or b/c they really think they are God and truly can manipulate the universe to do their bidding.... boy are they going to be disappointed when Nature bitch slaps them.... b/c its coming and they think they're immune.

I keep saying that the world is in need of a good pandemic, famine and war ... unfortunately it looks like that might happen soon vs later... and very few people are prepared for any of it...

11. Josh

Josh Gold

I am waiting for the 5 nights of red skies to head for the hills.....unless perhaps I slept through them already....

caroline and Shijin13 like this.
  12. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I think the red skies are references to drinking margaritas while waiting for green flashes on the beach during sunset..... at least that's how I interpret them...

13. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Martin likes this.
  14. Hope

Hope Gold

Yeah....I mean isn't it just a matter of time until it is all over the place??

15. Wendy Holland

Wendy Holland New Member

@Gretchen, Yup he was there when I was there.

16. Josh

Josh Gold

See Grandfather's Visions in Tom Brown Jr's writings. I think I posted it somewhere.....

17. Josh

Josh Gold

18. BTA

BTA New Member

Wendy Holland likes this.
  19. Josh

Josh Gold

These guys have an interesting research agenda. I have not entirely figured out who they are working for and with. I have had some conversations with some of their people and I know they are working with the Israeli's among others. They are not what they appear to be from my experience to date....

http://www.dri.edu/

20. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest