1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

All things 6th extinction: FACTOR "Y"

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

/\

Well felt words that..
    Now what time is it...???

Honestly I live in the spaces between the words...what's the date..?
    What's the day...?
    How old am I...?

How cares maaaate..!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Life is collapsing on our planet, and the youngest among us are the most vulnerable because of choices their parents have inflicted on their germ lines. They do not know what they are doing, but Black Swan mitochondriacs do. Their quality and length of life is already so diminished and this is why longevity is collapsing in cities in the USA for the last 3 years. We are teetering on the edge of collapse of life on earth and into the 6th extinction. Be a light and teach others what they are doing as they embrace technology and the electric power grid for their luxuries while burying the sun. Shine out Nature’s wisdom of the darkness of man’s progress to help humanity. Make a bold statement today for truth in any area of your life and teach the ignorant what they do not yet know this Easter Sunday. Help them rise from their ashes. When you decided to help one person you showed up right now, at the correct time, at this tipping point to make a difference. There is a voice of reason inside of you, fueld by Mother Nature’s wisdom. This wisdom will drive you to change directions in your journey if you open your mind and just listen with intention and focus to make better choices around the spectrum of light you use and abuse. Respond now to this calling with abandon. Take the quantum leap and learn about light, water, and magnetism in spectacular fashion. You will come to thrive, not just survive, once you are passionate about your purpose in this life.

Passion is a feeling or amotion that tells you: this is the correct thing to do right here and now. It might not have been right in the past, or in the future but for right now, it is about surviving to the next day. You must make decisions to change your environment to get back to thriving and living in this modern cesspool of a world. Nothing can stand in your way when you choose to live within Nature’s Laws. It doesn't matter what anyone else says in this journey when you understand the wisdom of her words. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored even by the frozen hearts out there. Say to yourself that you’re going to follow your bliss this time, reject the words of skeptics and critics, and use your OWN ACTION to act upon this glorious sensation the Black Swan gets so often when they connect with nature………….THIS IS THE MODERN REBIRTH STORY OF EASTER on earth unfolding today.

3. Anne V

Anne V Gold

This is beautiful

4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

They'd have to look up from their facebook first.

6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

And it's not even their fault, there's subliminal mind control tech being used on them/us through our screens.

7. drezy

drezy Gold

Just for the sake of conversation, I don't buy that grown people are blameless for their decisions. I understand how the deck can be stacked against people, but there is still choice.

I think nature will reward those who have worked on their perception game.

8. Saichi

Saichi New Member

My signature. The ultimate reality: consciousness is whole, indivisible, universal, and eternal. Indigenous people have always known this. One of the top physicists in the world John Hagelin discovered not too long ago the ancient Vedas discovered the actual MATH of quantum reality thousands of years ago by mere perception alone.

We live in by definition a schizophrenic culture under the illusion we're discrete and separate from our environment. No healthy person would willingly choose to be schizophrenic yet we all are to varying degrees. My point is to have compassion for all because it's the same as having compassion for ourselves.

9. drezy

drezy Gold

9 out of the 10 voices in my head agree that we're no schizophrenic.

That one other voice is just plain crazy.

Sean Waters, JanSz and Optimalbound like this.
  10. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Just found out the last Northern White Rhino male in the world died in March.

[​IMG]

11. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

What are we to believe about climate change?

Some experts say global warming and it will be unbearably hot so masses will have to move away from the tropics.

Then another load of experts put up a case for another ice age com8mg and global cooling.

Which will be nearer the truth?

12. Saichi

Saichi New Member

The ice age 'theory' is a complete fabrication, about as real as flat-earth and many of the other lies in the matrix.

Geoengineering has increased non-linearly in the Arctic but the ice/albedo loss prevention gains have only slightly changed the trajectory to the blue ocean event. And when that happens, in fact it would have already if it weren't for geoengineering, we will witness habitat destruction like we've never seen before. Much of the equatorial areas will have wet bulb temps above human/mammalian habitability.

13. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

I tend to agree about ice age theory about as true as flat earth

So do you think global warming next few years?

If so summers maybe unbearable is it better to move somewhere cooler?

14. Saichi

Saichi New Member

When the Arctic goes the ESAS will go shortly after. Doesn't matter where you are on the planet at the time. Crop failures will be nearly total.

15. Saichi

Saichi New Member

In case this graph is new to most of you:

[​IMG]

Geoengineering really ramped up after 2010 which accounts for the deviation within the trend.

17. Saichi

Saichi New Member

^Cooling of the climate by Ice Age Farmer. Pray he's a paid shill over indoctrinated ignorance.

Global average temperature:

[​IMG]

Arctic Sea Ice:

[​IMG]

I do know Dr. Moore's a paid shill. The matrix's tentacles are omnipresent.

Last edited: May 25, 2019 at 9:56 PM
  18. Saichi

Saichi New Member

19. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Uncorrupted science has known for years now how quickly abrupt global warming has occurred in the past and will occur very shortly:

This blew my mind five years ago, yet so few people still know we're less than a decade away from mammalian extinction.

5 C rise in 5 years. Considering the total devolution in human consciousness extinction is actually the medicine we need.

Last edited: May 25, 2019 at 9:46 PM