1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

All things 6th extinction: FACTOR "Y"

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Same here in NJ with the signs. I thought I was the only one feeling that same thought pattern. It's like making you thinking it to make you sick. I wonder if you can think yourself sick. My gut feeling is yes.

2. Linz

Linz New Member

3. Jason Coates

Jason Coates Losing the Shade.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...wiped-90-life-Earth-stripped-Earth-ozone.html

• The Great Dying was a catastrophic volcanic eruption triggered 250m years ago
    • The event killed 95 per cent of marine life and 70 per cent of life on land
    • Scientists were unsure how the event wiped out so much of life on Earth
    • New research suggests it released a vast store of chemicals known as halogens
    • These obliterated Earth's ozone, exposing its inhabitants to deadly UV rays

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That would also affect flying species, but it did not, or not as much.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Six years ago I mentioned Factor Y, in my Factor X thread on my website........now the evidence is everywhere if you're not asleep at the wheel or brain dead due to your lowered dopamine level.

Though it might be nice thought to the clueless to imagine there once was a time when man lived in harmony with nature, it’s not clear to the Black Swan mitochondriac that mankind ever really has. Technology's light emissions has anesthetized the human mind to the reality unfolding around the species today.

Are y’all paying attention yet?? Watch out for technology light pollution, technology electromagnetic pollution, and vegan diets.

“Last summer a group of researchers from Hebrew University and Mount Sinai medical school published a study showing that sperm counts in the U.S., Europe, Australia, and New Zealand have fallen by more than 50 percent over the past four decades. It showed that the human race is apparently on a trend line toward becoming unable to reproduce itself. Sperm counts went from 99 million sperm per milliliter of semen in 1973 to 47 million per milliliter in 2011, and the decline has been accelerating. It looks like we are on a path that leads to no more naturally conceived babies and potentially to no babies at all. Scientists, including the lead author of the study, believe that endocrine disrupting chemicals (including those found in our food such as plastics and pesticides) are the cause and there are other studies to back that up. Some chemicals change the way genes are expressed without altering the underlying genetic code, and that change is inheritable. Your father passes along his low sperm count to you, and your sperm count goes even lower after you're exposed to endocrine disruptors. That's part of the reason there's been no leveling off even after 40 years of declining sperm counts—the baseline keeps dropping.”

I wonder how long it will take people to connect these current events with what extinction really looks like as it is unfolding? #mitochondriacwisdom

READ the study: https://academic.oup.com/…/article-abstract/23/6/646/4035689

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

buy a microscope some glass slides and covers, read a book on how to look and count sperms to make the estimate ejaculate on said slide place cover and look at your load below. count........simple. If your popular have a friend help with harvest.

drezy likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

If you need more guidance consider this college info.

drezy likes this.
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Oh great, now I'm going to be highly skeptical of all shower cloggages in the future. And yes, cloggages should be a word.

Jack Kruse and drezy like this.
  10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Actually, the more appropriate response to this would be, "Oh F!<k"

drezy likes this.