1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

All things 6th extinction: FACTOR "Y"

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Same here in NJ with the signs. I thought I was the only one feeling that same thought pattern. It's like making you thinking it to make you sick. I wonder if you can think yourself sick. My gut feeling is yes.

2. Linz

Linz New Member

3. Jason Coates

Jason Coates Losing the Shade.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...wiped-90-life-Earth-stripped-Earth-ozone.html

• The Great Dying was a catastrophic volcanic eruption triggered 250m years ago
    • The event killed 95 per cent of marine life and 70 per cent of life on land
    • Scientists were unsure how the event wiped out so much of life on Earth
    • New research suggests it released a vast store of chemicals known as halogens
    • These obliterated Earth's ozone, exposing its inhabitants to deadly UV rays

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That would also affect flying species, but it did not, or not as much.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Six years ago I mentioned Factor Y, in my Factor X thread on my website........now the evidence is everywhere if you're not asleep at the wheel or brain dead due to your lowered dopamine level.

Though it might be nice thought to the clueless to imagine there once was a time when man lived in harmony with nature, it’s not clear to the Black Swan mitochondriac that mankind ever really has. Technology's light emissions has anesthetized the human mind to the reality unfolding around the species today.

Are y’all paying attention yet?? Watch out for technology light pollution, technology electromagnetic pollution, and vegan diets.

“Last summer a group of researchers from Hebrew University and Mount Sinai medical school published a study showing that sperm counts in the U.S., Europe, Australia, and New Zealand have fallen by more than 50 percent over the past four decades. It showed that the human race is apparently on a trend line toward becoming unable to reproduce itself. Sperm counts went from 99 million sperm per milliliter of semen in 1973 to 47 million per milliliter in 2011, and the decline has been accelerating. It looks like we are on a path that leads to no more naturally conceived babies and potentially to no babies at all. Scientists, including the lead author of the study, believe that endocrine disrupting chemicals (including those found in our food such as plastics and pesticides) are the cause and there are other studies to back that up. Some chemicals change the way genes are expressed without altering the underlying genetic code, and that change is inheritable. Your father passes along his low sperm count to you, and your sperm count goes even lower after you're exposed to endocrine disruptors. That's part of the reason there's been no leveling off even after 40 years of declining sperm counts—the baseline keeps dropping.”

I wonder how long it will take people to connect these current events with what extinction really looks like as it is unfolding? #mitochondriacwisdom

READ the study: https://academic.oup.com/…/article-abstract/23/6/646/4035689

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

buy a microscope some glass slides and covers, read a book on how to look and count sperms to make the estimate ejaculate on said slide place cover and look at your load below. count........simple. If your popular have a friend help with harvest.

Allin and drezy like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

If you need more guidance consider this college info.

drezy likes this.
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Oh great, now I'm going to be highly skeptical of all shower cloggages in the future. And yes, cloggages should be a word.

Jack Kruse and drezy like this.
  10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Actually, the more appropriate response to this would be, "Oh F!<k"

drezy likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More collateral nnEMF/blue light damage due to melanopsin/retinol dysfunction: Paul Allen lived in Washington before he died of a hypermethylated disease tied to melanopsin dysfunction. He got diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma in 1982. Ironically this cancer was why he quit Microsoft according to his book. This was different cancer than the one he died from on 10/15/2018. In 2009, he got non-Hodgkins lymphoma, a new cancer, and it was treated successfully, at least he thought. 6 weeks ago it recurred out of the blue according to reports. He spent most of his time on the West coast near many 5G installations that have been testing networks in and around Microsoft headquarters for the last 18 months. He announced publically just a few weeks ago his second cancer had returned with a vengeance about 6 weeks ago Guess what else happened in his state in 2014 to kids with immature neurologic systems not fully myelinated or developed in their spinal cord grey matter? Another "plausible" fingerprint of nnEMF collateral damage is a recent outbreak of acute flaccid myelitis (AFM) since 2014 among children in Washington. This is the same state and location where Paul Allen lived.
    It is a polio-like disease, for those who don't know. Many ID docs have been complaining that polio-like diseases seem to be making a comeback.......they usually find out it is linked to other more obscure infectious agents. This is what the CPC patreon series told you to brace for. Infectious disease with sepsis unresponsive to treatments will be a hallmark of retinal damage.
    AFM is linked to enteroviruses and probably activated/promoted by environmental toxins like nnEMF. When Vitamin A levels are high, infectious diseases of all types become more common because the immune system undergoes severe damage. Hypervitaminosis effects of Vitamin A on the immune system are well known and published in medicine but nobody is linking the stimulus to the effect in environments known to cause hypermethylation and destruction of B12. Infectious diseases will spike in places where nnEMF is toxic. When this occurs the retinol will cause collateral B12 damage by lowering it. In children, this will lead to developmental delay in neurons, mental illness, weird brainstem tumors, anemia and many gut complaints that mimic a leaky brush border. B12 is needed in these kids for the growth of their grey matter in the brain and spinal cord. DNA methylation is an epigenetic mechanism that has been implicated in the pathogenesis of chronic inflammatory diseases as well as malignancies, by regulating the differentiation, apoptosis, proliferation, and activation of different cell types. This is achieved through alteration of gene expression and regulation of cellular phenotype. We know that phenotype links to mtDNA damage from Doug Wallace's work.........Now we have the data to link melanopsin dysfunction to free retinol which is a direct cell toxin for neurons. Do I believe this is the key to understanding the etiology in many motor neuron diseases like ALS and CTE too? Yep. Be prepared people. A tsunami is coming and no seems to see this asteroid headed for mankind. At least the dinosaurs saw their asteroid coming at them in the sky. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/66/wr/mm6631a2.htm

Optimalbound likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More on Factor Y:

I'm trying to get people to see the forest from the trees:

MORE ON FACTOR Y: American life expectancy falling, as our tech addiction is rising. Let's not pretend all is well with our 'progress' in this 5G blue-lit world. By 2040, US projected to tumble to 64th place for life expectancy, behind China, a shaming national failure. I hope you really like that fast Netflix downloads for streaming your blue light addictions. https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/17/health/life-expectancy-forecasts-study-intl/index.html

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The doc below in the video did not get to say it all but she clearly got her points across. Why don't you get these implications? All blue light and 1g-5G effects on cells are called non-linear effects. What is meant by a non-linear effect?
    Give me some examples of a non-linear effects Jack.
    A small stimulus leads to massive amplification = a non-linear effect
    1. A nuclear weapon can be thought of as non-linear action. It is the size fo a small car yet it can level a city.
    2. A star like the sun can be thought of the same way. It is relatively small yet it can warm 9 planets over billions of miles.
    3. Small amounts of UV light from the sun can leach into the eye (1%-3%) yet they have the greatest effect on the RPE dense core granules to drive the central retinal pathway that connects to the SCN and leptin receptor to control the growth and metabolism of every human on Earth.
    4. The change in networking power from 1995 went from 1G to 5G today. That change can lead to the sixth extinction level event on Earth.
    Those are some examples of non-linear effects. All epigenetic effects are also non-linear. Blue light and nnEMF cause HYPERMETHYLATION. <------- That is the major change agent of the epigenome.

Inger likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator