1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS 5G........

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When the government controls the media and message what will be taught will not be the truth. It is Artificial Intelligence in the form of an algorithm masquerading as the truth and will be propped up on social media for viral spread by those in power to gain control of a narrative they want to be spread far and wide. Science is supposed to be about debate and questioning the truth as we know it, as new data emerges. If you recoil from the truth, it does not make it any less true? The truth is designed to make you see the part of the iceberg you're blinded to by your bias. That is how the sharp blade of science used to work. It no longer is operational in a 5G tech world run by oligarchs and patrolled by people who have no clue how their power was usurped by a 1996 law. https://www.businessinsider.com/amazon-acquiring-eero-router-2019-2

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today's modern education aims to remove the teacher to insert an algorithm to do the job of the state. Who’s purpose will that algorithm serve? The government or "We the People?" This is why technology is sinister. I said in a podcast this week "how do you know the algorithm is the problem for humans using it? It's very simple: when results don't meet the input ... if anything they told us to do was working, we should see the results". Is this why we have chronic diseases rising faster in kids than any other group today?
    The disconnect (at multiple levels) between Dunning-Kruger IYIs and reality is going to widen with AI. Just watch. More calls for drugs and shots that do nothing will be made and everyone will comply because the algorithm says we should. The government will enforce the algorithm or you will not have access to basic government service in the future. They can choose anyone that brings the most compliance. Mark my words this is coming in an AI world. It is a Brave New World for us all.
    https://www.technologyreview.com/th...isitor.unpaid.engagement&utm_medium=tr_social

Kim Donner likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How do you change a country? Usurp their power via the spectrum of light to change how they are able to think about things. Social media and artificial intelligence will lead to social justice warriors and social media influencers. Eventually, they will ignore the truth even if it's all in front of them.

4. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

Phuckers..!

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Physicists may have observed bacteria (living organisms!) entangled with photons of light, which excites me because this means we're one step closer to me being here at work AND simultaneously on a beach in Maui [​IMG][​IMG]. Read more in Space&Physics: https://bit.ly/2RYOtQD

Kim Donner likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Steven Sokinas

Steven Sokinas New Member

Scientists Warn of Health Effects: Washington DC Council 5G Small Cell Roundtable

—first guy in this video proves that we don’t need 5G repeaters every 500 feet because Verizon shows in their video that you get 1 gig a second from 3,000 feet away

This is the video that he shows:

8. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

9. Kim Donner

Kim Donner Gold

I hate to even say this but I think it's already happening (ignoring truth even if it's all in front of them).
    Wow! does this guy really believe all the BS he's saying?

Wow!!!!! :(

10. Steven Sokinas

Steven Sokinas New Member

https://www.cnet.com/news/why-5gs-o...o1_qvObueCgxNKiilUO0xNijSkCrAYs04q_9QaanaBfeo

The technology is aimed more at fixed wireless service -- in other words, a replacement for your home broadband, and not service for your smartphone on the go. AirGig doesn't connect directly to houses, though. Instead, it sends data skipping from power pole to power pole so it can travel long distances. For that final communication link to a house, AT&T will use more conventional wireless equipment like 5G mobile networks.

AirGig also doesn't require a direct electrical connection to the power line, and the technology can be "clamped on by trained electrical workers in just a few minutes," Georgia Power says. It would remove the need to build new cellular towers or bury cables to serve homes and mobile users, and it has the potential to deliver speeds of well over 1 Gbps using millimeter wave technology.

Anne V likes this.
  11. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Airgig is interesting and may prove to be less intrusive than cell antennas. It is still in development/testing stage and info is sketchy on it. What follows is my uneducated assessment about what the wireless geeks are up to.

Airgig eliminates need for numerous powerful base stations (cell towers) that blast microwave RF in all directions-- that's a plus. This technology instead uses power lines to power repeater antennas on electric transmission lines to send wireless data at broadband speeds (electricity flows along wires as well as in them-- ever hear of nifty experiment where someone holds an unconnected fluorescent light bulb under a high tension transmission line? It lights up on its own).

Now, apparently there are broadcast mini-antennas along an Airgig line that act as MiMo antennas-- they can pickup signals from line and transmit them in any direction needed to reach a receiver (cell device or router). So you will still be exposed to wireless RF, just in a more selective manner. Not much comfort there.

I would not be surprised to see dirty electricity levels in houses jump if they implement it (wireless signals might be captured by household wiring). Also, what about power line outages due to storms, etc? In that case you couldn't rely on Airgig to call for emergency help if you needed it.

• So, if you were located in rural area with power lines nearby, a good insurance policy would be to plant lots of trees between you and the power line. I have heard that cypress trees are particularly good for this purpose because their foliage density blocks RF quite well (I have not personally verified this-- but there are discussion links about this on Internet).

Karen & Glen C. and Kim Donner like this.
  12. Anne V

Anne V Gold

thank you , it helps building a picture

13. I have planted probably 200 leyland cypress in my yard to block road noise, light, and prying eyes. Planning to put more in to block line of sight with a cell tower. The leyland cypress grow super fast and bushy. My favorite privacy plant!

Corey Nelson likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So why would you need a radiation protection mechanism if the nnEMF in wireless is harmless as the cell carriers say every time they are forced to go to court or Congress to testify? https://www.androidauthority.com/5g-moto-mod-radiation-954955/amp/

Here are the actions I have been waiting for. When CTIA members start building protections into their devices to limit RF damage you are close to the tipping point of change. They know it is harmful and they know as of right now they have legal protection.......but they are not safe from the wrath of their customers who control their stock prices.

Corey Nelson and Kim Donner like this.
  15. Davi Brown

Davi Brown New Member

what places in Florida are 5g safe and optimal to live in?

Attached Files:

Kim Donner likes this.
  16. Kim Donner

Kim Donner Gold

Love it!!

Davi Brown likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Kevin Mottus is the director of the Brain Cancer Association and he speaks about 5G millimeter wave radiation dangers at a meeting with the Council Of The District Of Columbia Committee On Transportation and Environment.

These small cell transmitters will be located near every 2 to 10 homes, exposing families to harmful, carcinogenic, neurotoxic and genotoxic wireless radiation.
    See www.Bioinitiative.org for more info.
    Lethal levels of microwaves are filling our living space as a corrupt FCC facilitates an epidemic of brain cancer in our youth and other horrors to unfold. Our physiology is vulnerable to microwaves!
    Wifi, wireless home phone, smart meters, WLAN, and now 5th Generation 5G will flood our environment even more: Lethal Levels!
    Cell phones are known to increase the rate of breast cancer when stored in bras and shirt pockets, testicular cancer when carried in pants pockets and the FCC lets it go on because they're former hirelings of the industries they're supposed to regulate in the public interest. They have not addressed the dangers here revealed, that other countries have already appropriately dealt with.
    "People are currently getting very sick and dying with neurological disease and cancer near cell towers. There are testimonials which we have from almost every state. With the recent findings of 'Clear Evidence of Carcinogenicity' in the $25 Million US NIH funded National Toxicology Program Study and others like it, we have enough scientific evidence to re-classify wireless radiation as a Class 1 Human Carcinogen like Asbestos and Cigarette smoke. Thus we should be a warning and minimizing exposure, not maximizing exposure as we are doing with 5G which will require the installation of 800,000 new cell tower antennas."
    Contact Kevin via 5gisharmful@gmail.com

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Last night on the Q & A I spoke about the recent 5G changes in Fla. You have to test to know. Right now I think only the panhandle is safe.

19. Michalis

Michalis New Member

There are another 2-3 long interviews with Yuri worth watching.. An eye opener for all the SJW bullshit that is going on right now..

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Post them

Davi Brown likes this.