1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS 5G........

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 14, 2018.

1. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Here's a nice example of the power of the telecom companies: https://www.techzine.nl/nieuws/4159...e-35ghz-frequenties-geveild-in-nederland.html (Translate with Google)

The Dutch military intelligence has to move their sigint base because it would interfere with the 5G network. The telecom lobby convinced the government to favor their network development. According to this article, we will have 5G in 2021 or 2022.

Ozzie_Kendall likes this.
  2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I don't know Dutch but I got the gist of article.

Actually, I think these fine people of Netherlands have been exposed to 5G frequencies for some time now as their telecoms have been testing it apparently since at least 2016.

It is such a relatively small country in geographic size and has flat landscape--> so that when an 'official' launch announcement comes in 2020 all the Dutch will be swimming in all those exotic frequencies and wave forms.

Get ready for the sh*t storm.

3. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

You're probably right about the testing. Neither industry nor government (the business-related departments that is) wants to delay anything regarding 5G development.

4. Ozzie_Kendall

Ozzie_Kendall New Member

Will cities with lots of trees and hills be better off?

Or is the effect universal no matter what the geography/topography?

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  5. ElectricUniverse

I am not a microwave engineer but based upon knowledge I have picked up I believe microwave RF emissions are scattered/reduced in power by both vegetation and hilly terrain (but most importantly by distance because of the inverse law).

You may have read Dr Kruse talk about how they are cutting down trees near 5G cell sites-- 5G frequencies (smaller wavelength size) in particular are blocked and scattered by tree vegetation. Present use 4G cell base tower radiation is also blocked/scattered to an extent by trees and even rain drops.

If you live on a high hilltop/higher elevation you will get the most RF radiation compared to in a valley or at low elevation. Typically, RF principal power beam is directed at the visual horizon, so if you are tucked away in a low spot you will probably escape most of the microwaves.

recoen, Ozzie_Kendall and Anne V like this.
  6. Ozzie_Kendall

Ozzie_Kendall New Member

Interesting, yes I recall Jack mentioning that.

It won’t be desirable to live in the dense, flat European cities like Paris, Amsterdam and Copenhagen. Plenty of apartments. Not many trees.

7. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

As I understand it, 5g beamforming will focus on WiFi or smart equipment in your home and draw even more 5g into your home than you would already have been exposed to? My 25 year old dryer died this weekend. I just ordered a new one. It was concerning so many models are based on smart technology. I wonder how many non-smart appliances of decent quality will be available in the near future.

8. ElectricUniverse

I will soon be in market for washer and dryer too. I don't want some dumb smart chip RF in new models to invade my personal space with electrosmog.

If there is an electrician or appliance technician on forum that knows how to disable these chips please drop us a line.

I suspect one could use an RF meter to scan smart appliance and locate the RF 'hotspot'. Perhaps it could be covered up to block the signals-- but I don't know if that would adversely affect appliance operation. There are a lot of unknown unknowns in this area.

Perhaps our best bet is to locate a pre-smart used washer/dryer in good condition on Ebay or Craigslist.

recoen and Ozzie_Kendall like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-12-27_12-7-51.jpeg

upload_2018-12-27_12-8-9.jpeg

My Mom (in Poland) would kill for exotic one like above.
    She had the one below.
    She died 95yo.
    Probably so early because for her last 25 years she lived with me in USA and I installed TV in her room.

upload_2018-12-27_12-10-15.jpeg

Saichi, Jeremy Fox, caroline and 4 others like this.
  10. ElectricUniverse

Yes, new 5G Wonderland now being implemented will include beamforming and MIMO monstrous antennae arrays as new tools in telecoms' bag of tricks.

Beamforming means that this new 5G technology can isolate and target a signal source (Wifi router or cell phone) and direct a very powerful focused beam at it (as opposed to current technology that broadcasts signals in a relatively wide beam from an antenna). This new approach allows more efficient microwave transmission.

Such a 5G 'death ray' (my colorful metaphor) will be far more power density and higher frequency than current 3G/4G emissions.

So, be cautious in future about being near people using cell phones (5G capable ones). If you are standing near them you could be blasted by this targeted beamforming. Same goes for being near someone else's WiFi router-- you may end up as collateral damage.

Jeremy Fox likes this.
  11. Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How much do really know about geoengineering? There is a lot of misconceptions and conspiracy theories associated with it but there are also reasons for it.

Did you know Geoengineering allows the government to use more nnEMF in a region because it blocks relativist electrons that bounce off the ionosphere and rain back to Earth from telecommunications and social media?

Did you know adding many metals to the air with aerosols with a certain atomic mass blocks this electron effect making it safer for people in cities, according to the government? Those are some of the decent things about it.

What are the problems and collateral damage from it?

Is this why longevity is dropping in major US cities now?

GEOENGINEERING 101:

Geoengineering is a form of Electrosmog = Low quantum yield = air pollution = geo-engineering = blocked sunlight = lowered quantum yield = Latitude = higher population density = lowered solar power in all ranges = lowered UV/IRA exposure = low dopamine and melatonin/cortisol/vitamin C = higher melanopsin and leptin dysfunction = higher retinal bonding protein = Earth does not have its full spectrum of light = Tarp over a tree = trees dies no matter if they are watered and have access to CO2 and minerals from the ground = your modern world modeled = mitochondria that cannot make CO2 and/or water and leads to cytosolic cellular dehydration in the cytoplasm surrounding a mitochondria.

What makes that WATER?

Our colony of MITOCHONDRIA DO, USING SUNLIGHT AS THE INCIDENT natural EMF to accomplish the task. Any other part of the spectrum of light dehydrates us. Today, we use way too many parts of the spectrum we should not, to support the economy globally.

We need that metabolic water to assimilate the information and energy in sunlight to build a battery in water and to program hydrated proteins in us to many things. For example, dopamine is created and this helps our brain reconstruct time using fractals.

Lowered water content from blue light or nnEMF lowers the quantum yield in plants too. Why? Plants are loaded with chloroplasts that need water to combine with CO2 from thin air to make sugar. Without water, a leaf suffers from diminished photosynthetic yield even when CO2 is rising. This is happening globally today.

The same effect on chloroplasts holds true for hemoglobin because of the molecular similarities of both molecules. They are porphyrins with nitrogen cages surrounding a different metal atom. That is really the only difference.

Photons of light come to Earth in a timeless state. Our aromatic amino acids in tyrosine capture it and cells use this light and the amino acid to create dopamine. We do the same with tryptophan to make melatonin/serotonin to make time once light hits them in cells.

It turns out melatonin is capable of suspending time during sleep because of electrostatics and the link to magnetism when it is DARK.

The light man designs and chooses to live under designs the diseases we get in the modern world. Blue light causes metabolic chaos because of melanopsin dysfunction.

Nature is the perfect alchemist for mitochondria because of how the sun and water we create act.

The true alchemists do not change lead into gold; they change sunlight into health span.

"Unwarranted arrogance" of nature often runs into a brick wall called karma for mitochondria.

Nature requires a ransom for living things that do not connect with her chronically that is paid in illness and disease.

Almost any disease is curable.…… just not every patient is because they refuse to alter their environment to suit their mitochondrial genome and they wind up with an autoimmune condition.

Geo-engineering limits disease reversal and this is one small reason longevity is dropping population centers. You might want to join my tribe of misfits to learn more details in 2019.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Light in the living organism propagates on biochemical pathways thereby controlling and steering the reaction chains and their outcome. Thermal management in the mitochondria of mammals is anything but trivial since infrared radiation is not only the product of quantum energy degradation from photochemical processes down to infrared light. Messages from nature to our cells must be delivered optimally. This is why our genome is designed to respond to environmental signals, not control them. In nature, atoms are coupled to light to control responses. To believe in omnipotent power of genes supports lazy comfort and ignorance in people of science today. When the message from outside it is jumbled, inflammation and poor redox results and diseases manifest. This is what human space medicine is telegraphing us but the paradigm continues its myopic focus on the nuclear genome and ignores the mitochondrial genome that is a colony of electromagnetic antennae for light waves in the environment. https://theconversation.com/twins-in-space-how-space-travel-affects-gene-expression-107936

14. Inger

Inger Silver

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This 5G story and vaccines are going collide when the 5G network goes live. Now the evidence of vaccine injury is told by zip codes which already have 5G operational. The clusters are present especially in Southern California and around airports.
    Not too long ago, lethal infections were feared in the Western world. Since that time, many countries have undergone a transformation from disease cesspools to much safer, healthier habitats. Starting in the mid-1800s, there was a steady drop in deaths from all infectious diseases, decreasing to relatively minor levels by the early 1900s.

The history of that transformation involves famine, poverty, filth, lost cures, eugenicist doctrine, individual freedoms versus state might, protests and arrests over vaccine refusal, and much more. Today, we are told that medical interventions increased our lifespan and single-handedly prevented masses of deaths. But is this really true? Dissolving Illusions details facts and figures from long-overlooked medical journals, books, newspapers, and other sources. Using myth-shattering graphs, this book shows that vaccines, antibiotics, and other medical interventions are not responsible for the increase in lifespan and the decline in mortality from infectious diseases. If the medical profession could systematically misinterpret and ignore key historical information, the question must be asked, “What else is ignored and misinterpreted today?” Perhaps the best reason to know our history is so that the worst parts are never repeated. If you want to educate yourself on both parts of this story you'd be wise to start with Dr. Suzanne Humphries books on the subject. After my own experiences in the healthcare system, (Hepatitis B vaccine we were forced to take in dental and medical school) and thoroughly examining both sides of the vaccination debate, it became clear to me that the issue of this "science" was not ‘settled long ago, and laid to rest’ as most of the medical profession says it is.

The history of vaccination is more complicated than most people understand. The anti-vaccine movement is HUNDREDS of years old. It heated up in the 1800s when parents in the UK became fed up with watching their healthy infants and children become ill or die shortly after the smallpox vaccinations (Edward Jenner) or get sick from smallpox anyway. Parents and doctors who refused smallpox vaccines risked losing their homes, their furniture, and their livelihoods if Judges ruled against them.

The smallpox vaccines were made from pus scraped off of diseased cows’ belly sores, contaminated with disease matter from a variety of animals and in some cases, humans. The smallpox vaccine history is probably not what you think it is.
    Doctors and those administering vaccines are SUPPOSED to obtain “informed consent” before vaccinating. Informed consent is not possible because parents are not given all the information they would require in order to understand the most important issues.
    I DON'T CONSIDER IT MY PLACE TO TELL ANYONE WHETHER TO VACCINATE OR NOT. I NEVER TELL OR ADVISE PEOPLE NOT TO VACCINATE.
    As a physician, I believe it is my place to understand as much as I can about vaccine science and history and give people a more complete understanding from which to make their choices. If you are interested in learning more about Dr. Humphries work you can email her too @ drsuzannehumphries@gmail.com.

Barbie Davalos and KrusinWitchie like this.
  16. ElectricUniverse

My German is only fair but I got the gist of that Tagesspiegel story. I have wondered what dissident opinions exist concerning an inevitable 5G rollout in Europe, especially in media.

In Germany there surely are not too many places to hide from electrosmog, what with a small geographic size and high population densities, plus a propensity for adopting new technology.

It's ironic now in a 5G world that BauBiologie was founded in Germany.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

18. ElectricUniverse

Therefore, since many mobile device users are on their phones many hours a day, every day, their blood brain barriers must be chronically leaky and highly compromised. As Dr Pall has said, that with current trends he expects a societal collapse in cognitive function within 5-7 years.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is already in effect. Pall is way behind the times.

Lahelada likes this.