1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS 5G........

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Saichi

Saichi New Member

2. kim johnson

kim johnson New Member

Not exactly a phone, but does anyone know who may sell a TV with an ethernet port?
    The old "Smart Roku" I have, which I thought could be wired actually does not support ethernet.
    I couldn't find any info on the Forums about my ques.
    Thanks,
    Kim

3. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Brand new Dr Mercola interview on EMFs with Brian Hoyer. Fact-filled discussion may be worth your time:

Here is an eye-opener:

******* "The 600-megahertz band that’s been opened up for T-Mobile’s 5G network penetrates deeper and goes farther than any of the 5G networks". *******

mrc, Dean6789 and Edwin De Vera like this.
  4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Green Home Institute has some good videos on EMF protection/mitigation.

Here is one on reducing home residential EMF exposure:

Coldsnow and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  5. Saichi

Saichi New Member

From the Mercola interview, Klinghardt refuses to treat any patients who don't mitigate nnemf first because he knows they can't recover if they don't. Nice to see a doctor practicing ethical medicine.

6. Coldsnow

Coldsnow New Member

ah that 60 gighertz frequency

what do y'all feel; it seems like Miss Dana nails it

we may be seeing some shut down of roads soon
    and military deployment; a perfect excuse

Tripvan likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Do you get why a simple virus can become more contagious and deadly to those with poor immune systems?

Some you are asking me about food over the EMF footprint of your zip code?

That is not survival of the wisest.......food gurus want to talk food all day long when light controls so much more.

Example:
    Today’s PSA. Why do flowers bloom earlier when viral pandemics occur? Flowers planted all over the Farm this week. I know their bloom patterns. Already this AM the Lilly bloomed very early. I expect them all to bloom earlier than normal because today we lack sunspots and this links to altered magnetic effects which in turn alter how radio waves can operate. This variation in magnetic flux is why virus blooms earlier in the season too. These are quantum biologic effects on display. Go deeper: Did you know sunspots also alter radio signals? Did you know planetary alignment also alters RF signals from the planets and it is measurable? What happens if humans in a city, like NYC, all of a sudden turn on RF signals in a city? Would you think that makes an inconsequential virus more contagious and deadly for people with altering NK cells in their immune system? If you use PEMF devices you better understand this linkage well and your new viral risk. https://pic.twitter.com/54ZE87VyId

8. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

I just replaced my laptop. None of the models I considered have an ethernet port so I'm using a USB to Ethernet Adapter to stay wired. I don't know if that's an option for a tv. If you don't have a USB port perhaps there is a different port conversion that would work. Is there such a thing as an HDMI/Ethernet adapter? I don't think the manufacturers are supporting the concept of wired at all. Doesn't bode well.

Jackie Beatty likes this.
  9. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

This Roku model has an ethernet port https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WVF9SL5

Anita likes this.
  10. Saichi

Saichi New Member

John Schumacher and Alex97232 like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is how a Black Swan sees the future when they read a news article about what is going on in NYC with online delivery. The business PLANDEMIC for Bezos is thus: Why would Amazon care? Why Amazon doesn’t care: Crisis has presented a huge opportunity for Bezos and the Washington Post/WholeFoods/Amazon
    -during this crisis their business is obviously thriving more than ever.
    -short-term they won’t have issues hiring starving unemployed people.
    -the full automatization of their operations is on the way, soon making the need for manual labor obsolete.
    This is what 5G and the IoT is all about after all.
    Christian Smalls, an assistant manager at Amazon’s Staten Island warehouse, led a walkout on Monday demanding better protections against COVID-19 but was fired hours later http://on.forbes.com/60161aQls

John Schumacher and Alex97232 like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The fired person was in suspected contact with coronavirus.
    Was told to stay home (with full pay).
    Instead, he endangered others while organizing the walkout.

John Schumacher and Christine_L like this.
  13. [​IMG]

Oxygen Molecule Absorption frequency - 5G’s 60GHz bandwith
    “60GHz is the frequency of oxygen molecule absorption. Oxygen molecules have electrons that they share with each other, oxygen is a diatomic molecule. What we breathe are two oxygen molecules bonded together with the electrons that they share.” When the oxygen molecule is hit with 60GHz 5G waves, these waves affect the orbital resonance properties of those shared electrons. It is those shared electrons that bind to the hemoglobin in our blood. In addition to disrupting oxygen absorption, 5G will alter the iron and magnetite function respectively of the hemoglobin and pineal gland. Hemoglobin and the pineal gland have a magnetic compound within them. The magnetic field disruption is already happening, but, with 5G, this disruption will be more seriously amplified. Hemoglobin is a very complex ferromagnetic compound. If we interfere with the orbital spin properties of diatomic oxygen’s (O2) electrons via 5G, our ability to absorb oxygen will be significantly hampered, creating slow suffocation. Because of this additional factor, with or without 5G, people should avoid 60 GHz WiFi systems in any case. At 60GHz the frequencies also impair the body’s ability to produce vitamin D and melanin. In this context, 5G and the 60 GHz delivery system is an overt attack on the human body.
    https://arizonahomeopathic.org/2019/02/06/5g-a-toxic-assault-on-the-planetary-web-of-life/
    https://www.rfglobalnet.com/doc/fixed-wireless-communications-at-60ghz-unique-0001
    [​IMG]
    Oxygen absorption makes possible the same-frequency reuse within a very localized region of air space.

14. Human genetic modification through electromagnetic frequency manipulation - https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-10-5699-4_21

What we need is data from human studies examining which frequencies produce what effects: positive (improves health, reverses apoptosis, restores cell function, etc.), neutral (does not seem to change cell function), or destructive (creates disease, tumors, scarring of cells). At this point, we are speculating o_O that all EMR is "bad" and the evils of such must be stopped. We are electromagnetic creators, which receive information about our world in the form of light stimulation into our eyes and skin and the food-light-forms communicated to our cells.

We don't even know much about: The hydrodynamic drag between cells is the dipole fluid – water. “electrofriction” occurs at highly charged surfaces. Thus water molecules, due to their polarity, form a shell around all charged molecules. With proteins, the positive charges of water molecules line along the negative surface charges of the proteins with further layers of water molecules.
    upload_2020-5-21_10-8-1.png

Not giving up,
    Grandpa John

JanSz likes this.
  15. Alternating electromagnetic flux is what the Earth does.
    [​IMG]
    On Earth, current rings formed by the geomagnetic field also display this inductive behavior, developing a severe storm at one leg while doing nothing at the other. It also allows direct current inputs from induction to become alternating currents, as currents in a ring will oscillate as charge stores and discharges in the capacitance of the system.

Coldsnow likes this.
  16. @Saichi - I have question about measuring AC Magnetic fields from solar panel invertors. I'm using a ME3851A from SafeLivingTechnologies. My grounded potential results are less than 4 nT (magnetic flux density at 50/60 Hz). Is this possible, since Dr. Jack Kruse believes the amount of magnetic radiation from solar panel invertors should be very high?

17. Saichi

Saichi New Member

DE's the real concern for solar.

18. As part of my solar system install, I have a Power Perfect Box by Energy Management Systems, which conditions the central power panel (including ground).

[​IMG]

I've had my house assessed by a BioLogical Electrical inspector http://www.emfinspect.com/emf-safe-tech/. My dirty electricity passed with flying colors.

Should I use this meter to do additional AC dirty emissions? If so, what else could I do to improve on DE, if its a little over?

Thank you for you time -> @Saichi

Last edited: May 22, 2020 at 6:00 PM
  19. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You're good, did you install a remote kill switch too?

20. No - I walk outside & flip the switches to the bedrooms, halls... enough to get a decent reading on the meters in the master bedroom.