1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS 5G........

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 14, 2018.

1. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Thx for photos. Very, very impressive-looking tower equipment. Fascinating. Looks like they loaded up towers with lots of electronic gear.

I wanted to zoom in on photos to see finer detail but they seem to be in some sort of slideshow format.

So, since they are only about 1/4 mile away, what are your readings in and near your house?

2. The readings in the house, shop, yard and garden stay pretty low, green or yellow lights.usually i under .05 v peak if our phones and routers are off. With wifi or phones on its through the roof. We are currently searching for greener, less popular pastures.
    Comically, i got a call from a neighbor who said the local crackheads are targeting the cell towers for scrap. I laughed so hard he thought i was a nut. Would be funny if the scrappers were actually protecting us from the fcc.

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A tiny change — be it good or bad — can guide your life to a very different destination.........as this thread aptly shows.
    If a pilot leaving from LAX adjusts the heading just 3.5 degrees south, you will land in Washington, D.C., instead of New York. Such a small change is barely noticeable at takeoff — the nose of the airplane moves just a few feet — but when magnified across the entire United States, you end up hundreds of miles apart….....

What does this all imply?

Trying to be 1% better everyday matters.

Think about that Saichi.

4. ElectricUniverse

Yes, and on a slightly whimsical note, those well-meaning individuals who throw homemade tower buster orgone devices at their local cell towers think they are nullifying the health destroying effects of their radiation. Perhaps they do to some extent, perhaps they don't. My jury is still out on that topic.

mrc likes this.
  5. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

Thanks Marko. I am in your camp, and have discovered I am in a low EMF area. I can go with, if it's hot don't touch it (I did touch a stove element and stuck my finger in a socket as a kid to see what would happen). EMF in the home is low in comparison to many places and I am thankful for this.

The video was a wake up as I had never seen these high readings. By making changes in my environment and having a meter to appreciate the changes, I no longer have any red lights come on. This tells me I am adjusting my compass for a more healthful and pleasant journey.

ElectricUniverse and Marko Pollo like this.
  6. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How did I know infection and sepsis were coming to an ICU near you?
    Interesting study pushing my theories........ Seems that hospitals might consider removing WiFi to manage infections, don't you think?

http://europepmc.org/article/PMC/6820025

Brent Patrick and Mary B like this.
  8. ElectricUniverse

The take home point made is that 5G will cover a wide frequency spectrum, but the really high frequency bands using mmW (millimeter wave forms) are only a part of it.

Excerpted from lifewire:

5G Spectrum Usage by Carrier
    Not all service providers use the same frequency band for 5G. Like we mentioned above, there are advantages and disadvantages to using any part of the 5G spectrum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An intriguing question for me is how much do 5G characteristics actually differ from 4G when their frequency bands are roughly close to each other? You basically have a technical limitation either way, from mid-band vs high-band: lower frequencies travel farther but have less bandwidth, while high frequencies have high bandwidth (and lower latency) but don't propagate as far or penetrate objects very well.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Brent Patrick, Coldsnow and Mary B like this.
  10. Coldsnow

Coldsnow New Member

First 5G camera via verizon in the superbowl yesturday with some great sales of 5G on the adds. Curious
    if anyone has any thoughts on Wuhan seeing that Wuhan was one of the first to go 5G; could the oscillation
    have damaged peoples immune systems and allowed for the scale that were seeing now with the corona
    virus which in all indications is man made.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Clearing a toxin does you no good if you cannot generate a redox potential because your environment is stealing your redox. I mentioned that in EMF 4 and reiterated it in EE12 and in the Ubiquitination 21 blog post. REDOX BEFORE YOU DETOX ALWAYS!!!!
    1G-5G steals a cell's redox power. The NTP study showed this result.
    ❌ Here ya' go: there's no reason to believe 5G technology is safe.
    Many of us KNEW that conclusion to be true but now it's the highest-regarded popular science magazine - Scientific American - supporting that assessment
    So should you worry? Yes! Should you panic? Hell no - panic does not help you solve problems. Instead, the first step is to get informed.
    ✅ This article is a great read on the latest debate around non-native Electromagnetic Frequencies (EMF) since the US National Toxicology Program concluded that even 2g exposure is dangerous.
    https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

Brent Patrick likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

UV light controls viral growth, release, and spread. John Ott's 'Exploring the Spectrum' movie on the tomato virus is a great example of this at work. So let us look at this from the quantum perspective.....How do experts tell the story of the origin of the Chinese epidemic?
    The story is always important. Chinese medical professionals need to make it sound credible.
    If it has major flaws, it’s as if a stage magician screws up a trick in full view of the audience. As he’s sawing a woman in a box in half, everyone sees her sneaking out of the back of the box. Busted.
    That’s what’s happening in the case of the so-called China epidemic.
    According to Chinese and international public health agencies, the epidemic started in Wuhan, in a hospital, with a single patient who had pneumonia. The doctors could find no cause. Soon, researchers discovered the never-before-seen coronavirus in the patient.
    Really? Let’s break this down. The doctors couldn’t find a cause for the patient’s pneumonia. That means they didn’t locate the usual bacteria or viruses said to be responsible for pneumonia. They were puzzled.
    BUT as I’ve pointed out in past articles, the city of Wuhan is famous for clouds of foul pollution. The unprecedented combination of toxic compounds in the air constitutes a clear and present danger. Last summer, there was a large protest in the city focusing on this very issue. When lots of people take to the streets in China, you know the issue is serious—because the brutal government doesn’t take kindly to public expressions of dissatisfaction.
    SO…who cares if doctors in a Wuhan hospital couldn’t find familiar bacteria or viruses in a PNEUMONIA patient? LOOK AT THE AIR POLLUTION. What does massive air pollution due to the quantum yield of sunlight and how does that affect their Vitamin D levels? Stop..........So this pandemic likely will go where the sun isn't. STOP. Breathe, think better. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2290997/

mrc, Brent Patrick, Coldsnow and 2 others like this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks for this .....all this

Brent Patrick likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated today. Cells seek simplicity in a connection to the sun and Earth and not a connection to the complexity of technology. Once that happens we lose the ability to employ the massive capabilities of quantum mechanics in a cell.

We are acting today as we are a species with amnesia, I think we have forgotten our roots and our origins in nature. We are subject to her laws and not immune to them. I think we are quite lost in most ways in modern civilization. And we live in a society that invests huge amounts of money and vast quantities of energy in ensuring that we all stay lost because of beliefs that chain us to beliefs contrary to nature. We've become a society that invests in creating unconsciousness, which invests in keeping people anesthetized so that we are just passive consumers of products and not really asking any of the correct questions that will move our needle to advance mankind.

Light controls the console of life. That console is a mitochondrion. If you want to find the secrets of life think in terms of energy, frequency, and oscillation. All frequencies, waves, and information require a source of propagation of the light. How interesting that matter responds to frequency, and that frequency is from a source of light we chose to spend our time around. Therefore the matter is responding to the source of electromagnetic waves in a wireless fashion using the topology of water and proteins in us as its lever.

mrc, Brent Patrick, Coldsnow and 2 others like this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Assuming that someone in USA will be able to eradicate (in the USA), not only 5G but all the G's and other technology, steam, oil, and electricity.
    How to deal with China who will not do that and will instantly have superiority and will take over the rest of the world?

16. Read last week that lethality seems much lower in the countryside ( 0,02% IIRC) than in city

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Coldsnow, mrc and Brent Patrick like this.