1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS 5G........

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 14, 2018.

1. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Thx for photos. Very, very impressive-looking tower equipment. Fascinating. Looks like they loaded up towers with lots of electronic gear.

I wanted to zoom in on photos to see finer detail but they seem to be in some sort of slideshow format.

So, since they are only about 1/4 mile away, what are your readings in and near your house?

2. The readings in the house, shop, yard and garden stay pretty low, green or yellow lights.usually i under .05 v peak if our phones and routers are off. With wifi or phones on its through the roof. We are currently searching for greener, less popular pastures.
    Comically, i got a call from a neighbor who said the local crackheads are targeting the cell towers for scrap. I laughed so hard he thought i was a nut. Would be funny if the scrappers were actually protecting us from the fcc.

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A tiny change — be it good or bad — can guide your life to a very different destination.........as this thread aptly shows.
    If a pilot leaving from LAX adjusts the heading just 3.5 degrees south, you will land in Washington, D.C., instead of New York. Such a small change is barely noticeable at takeoff — the nose of the airplane moves just a few feet — but when magnified across the entire United States, you end up hundreds of miles apart….....

What does this all imply?

Trying to be 1% better everyday matters.

Think about that Saichi.

mrc and ElectricUniverse like this.
  4. ElectricUniverse

Yes, and on a slightly whimsical note, those well-meaning individuals who throw homemade tower buster orgone devices at their local cell towers think they are nullifying the health destroying effects of their radiation. Perhaps they do to some extent, perhaps they don't. My jury is still out on that topic.

5. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

Thanks Marko. I am in your camp, and have discovered I am in a low EMF area. I can go with, if it's hot don't touch it (I did touch a stove element and stuck my finger in a socket as a kid to see what would happen). EMF in the home is low in comparison to many places and I am thankful for this.

The video was a wake up as I had never seen these high readings. By making changes in my environment and having a meter to appreciate the changes, I no longer have any red lights come on. This tells me I am adjusting my compass for a more healthful and pleasant journey.

ElectricUniverse and Marko Pollo like this.
  6. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How did I know infection and sepsis were coming to an ICU near you?
    Interesting study pushing my theories........ Seems that hospitals might consider removing WiFi to manage infections, don't you think?

http://europepmc.org/article/PMC/6820025

Mary B likes this.
  8. ElectricUniverse

The take home point made is that 5G will cover a wide frequency spectrum, but the really high frequency bands using mmW (millimeter wave forms) are only a part of it.

Excerpted from lifewire:

5G Spectrum Usage by Carrier
    Not all service providers use the same frequency band for 5G. Like we mentioned above, there are advantages and disadvantages to using any part of the 5G spectrum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An intriguing question for me is how much do 5G characteristics actually differ from 4G when their frequency bands are roughly close to each other? You basically have a technical limitation either way, from mid-band vs high-band: lower frequencies travel farther but have less bandwidth, while high frequencies have high bandwidth (and lower latency) but don't propagate as far or penetrate objects very well.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mary B likes this.