1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS 5G........

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 14, 2018.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Hmm.. at least .. from what I’m learning .. freedom of speech is much more protected in US of A than Canada.. doesn’t bode well for my joe rogan copy cat aspirations!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

PENSACOLA, FLA ALERT: This newscast reveals how the Precautionary Principle is ignored by a doctor, while a resident is asking to uphold it. Yes, it feels like a reversal-world. I applaud the man on the street that appears to have more common sense than The inDOCtrinated. The next time you go visit the medical clinic, ask your doctor about how much pre-market approval testing was done to ensure an RF/Microwave emitter is "safe enough" for human use.
    In full ironic fashion, pHarmaceuticals at least get tested and they tell the public the plethora of "side-effects," and often admit to an "oops" when enough of the public has been damaged or worse at a later time (and enough profits have been reaped). The pharmaceutical companies must admit to the risks with drug trials, versus throwing the Precautionary Principle out with the baby and the bathwater. In contrast, society can simply be forced-to-absorb non-native frequencies without an individual's consent. Imagine if frequencies were little physical grains of sand, and instead of an invisible frequency radiating your cells, a 24/7 semi-irritating sand-blast was striking you. Do you think society wouldn't do anything about it, or just let the sand-blast continue.
    https://weartv.com/news/local/can-5g-cell-phone-antennas-impact-your-pacemaker

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

"When the cockroaches were exposed to either static magnetic fields or weak radiofrequency broadband noise, they became active for one to two hours long. This means that their circadian clocks had been significantly slowed down. (...) RF radiations alter SCN and molecular clock functions via non-ionizing molecular resonance changes in the protein structure of the gears of the clock mechanism. https://www.earth.com/news/radio-waves-cockroaches/

6. Coldsnow

Coldsnow New Member

slide from Devra Davis's talk at the recent EMF conference in Scotts Valley on EMF exposure to insects emf.jpg

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Any immediate reason why he died?
    For example heart attack, car accident, unpaid debts, similar?

9. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

EMF meter near LAX 5G.

10. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

LOL. He is using an Acoustimeter RF meter to measure 5G radiation?

Good grief!

I have an Acoustimeter (a fine consumer meter, by the way) but it is not 5G aware (check their website). He is measuring a 4G variant (and probably aviation radar) radiation.

11. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

He was getting quite high readings as it was ! :alien:

My shop reads 0.0001 mW/meter. The readings at the airport were 15,000,000 times that (1,500 mW/meter).

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019 at 12:42 PM
  12. Saichi

Saichi New Member

The Acoustimeter max readings are only 100,000 µW/m which is equal to 100 mW/m NOT 1,500 mW/m. The Acoustimeter's almost as worthless as the Trifield since it maxes out too easily and displays the average in main field.

5G also encompasses all previous generation frequencies with newer installations so ElectricUniverse is incorrect again.

13. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

My mistake. It was reading 1,500 µW/m (not mW/m).

14. I stand with Bob. I have that meter. Might not be best meter if you are writing an academic paper to influence policy, but works fine for identifying hot spots that bob and i avoid. 5g antenna are placed on the same masts as 4g and 3g, so if my meter is lighting up like a christmas tree and I see new 5g antenna, i can assume there is 5g and should beat feet.
    If you suspect there is a fire on the other side of the door, you can
    hold up the back of your hand, assess the danger and act. You could get a highly accurate laser thermometer and quantify the heat, so what? I believe there will be other signs we can watch for. We dont need to measure the high levels of emf perpetually as much as we need to find the low emf places so we can live without constant fear. Living in fear of anything can kill you as much as that you fear.

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  15. Saichi

Saichi New Member

That was the average reading which is literally irrelevant since all emissions are pulsed. The peak readings in the video you posted were 3 v/m which is around 25,000 µW/m.

drezy likes this.
  16. drezy

drezy Gold

Here is where you ease off on the smartest-guy-in the-room bit and actually assist others. Go!

17. ElectricUniverse

Marko, if you are seeing 5G antenna on masts, how different do they look from existing 3G-4G antennae? We are familiar with 5G mini cell installations on poles in some cities. Can you post a photo of a cell tower 5G antenna?

18. ElectricUniverse

I need to elaborate on my posting (above). I was speaking of higher frequency bands (above 6 GHz) and millimeter waves.

Initial 5G rollouts are indeed using lower frequencies that in fact overlap earlier 2G-3G frequency bands to some extent, according to EMFields, the maker of Acoustimeter (which can measure up to 8 GHz).

That said, some companies like Verizon are using high-band frequencies in limited areas. From EMFields:

"High-band (above 24GHz) and mmWave (above 30 GHz) frequencies do not travel through trees, buildings or into vehicles. They will not be used as the main 5G mobile phone network, but instead will provide local ‘hot-spots’ in the home and open areas where there are many active users. For example, Verizon’s current ‘Home 5G’ is available in a few places in the USA where a high-band-mast is within a few hundred meters in clear line of sight to an external antenna on your home.

19. 20191202_143909.jpg 20191202_143903.jpg

Attached Files:

20. These 140 ft masts are on top of a hill about .25 mile away. Similar to what i see everywhere. Lots of trees in between. I walked around the base of these masts with the meter which read 5.57 v peak.