1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ALL THINGS 5G........

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Hilde

Hilde New Member

Hi Sean,

Horrific....
    The most important is to feel safe in your own home and that is stolen from you.
    In your words I read the long fight behind you.
    Your situation is unfortunatly THE example of how government/ local governments are not there for the people but only there tot serve the industrie and their powerful families.
    Imo they never where, this was never meant to be.

Here in the Netherlands these companies don't even need a special permit to which citizens can object and appeal to, to do this. While I need to apply in al long an legal local procedure to even build the smallest chicken coop, workshop or whatever.
    With 5G coming the Dutch national government is even legally obligating and commanding local governement to give these companies all public space they need to spread their cells.

I am new here and can only offer you to read this thread that Caroline refered to in her comment.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/emf-construction-thread.22830/

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/new-beginnings-healthy-family-homes-jamie-ward/

Sean L. likes this.
  2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Well, we can run but we can't hide from radiofrequency microwave radiation in the modern world. So sad.

The young rats in our Crazy World 3G-5G+ lab experiment (young people just starting out in life) will have it worst because they are exposed to increasing levels of nnEMF from a young age and will face known and unknown hazards that our long-term future might bring.

Older lab rats like me are also deeply offended by the situation. Old lab rats also need help and affection too. ;)

The risk we all face in relocating to a low population density 'safe' location is that we can't know what telecoms might decide to do in coming years, as their 5G+ infrastructure is rolled out and matures, both on land and above in starry skies.

As far as I know, heavy fortress-style shielding (very expensive) or completely underground homes (probably also expensive) are your only viable insurance policy for protection from whatever might come your way in future.

*************************************************************************************

(As a side note, it never hurts to ask your city/county planning department if they have any zoning or building permit applications from telecoms for future cell tower expansion near your desired house buying location.)

Unfortunately, that is no guarantee that the day after you close on your new property a telecom might decide to build a tower/antenna next door.

It helps to think like your enemy: like an RF engineer. They often locate cell towers along major/minor transportation corridors. They also seek the high ground (hills, etc) to get the best broadcast coverage.

A home with a lovely view (high elevation with few trees) may have great curbside appeal but it is a sitting duck for RF waves.

So to summarize, go low (valleys) and cluttered (lots of trees and foliage). Even better go down where the gophers go.

Go low and keep your head down.

Jude, Sean L. and Hilde like this.
  3. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

A free 5g summit starts today. I don't believe JK is speaking but there should be some good talks buried in it.

https://the5gsummit.com/

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. ElectricUniverse

NFL fans and players are already crazy enough. Add more souped-up 5G into the stadium bowl (and imagine thousands of fans in close proximity to each other working their mobile devices in a cranked up mode)--- I expect to see even more ill-mannered, buzzed fan and player behavior.

Stadiums will be wonderful petri dishes to see this technology in action. Go team!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What might the effect of working in a blue-lit 5G environment for over 30 years do to the eye when you chronically wear a headset? Any fast-food workers paying attn? You do not need trauma from a football collision to get a trauma like condition because the biologic disruption is the same metabolically and via melanopsin damage. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...itle-vision-vikings-coach-ready-to-fight-back

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Breaking News to the non-mitochondriacs: There are 2.9 billion fewer birds in the U.S. and Canada now than 50 years ago, a new study found, a steep decline that stunned the researchers. It seems they have no idea about the effect of artificial light and 1G-5G on life forms in causing the sixth extinction. Anyone have Elizabeth Kolbert on speed dial? https://nyti.ms/2Az7Yci

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  8. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

This ^^^ bird epidemic aired on the NBC today show this morning.... I think another news anchor might be fired yet again. When the guy that did the piece said with a straight face that it’s because of cats and our windows.... the anchor couldn’t help himself and said “I seriously don’t think it’s from cats and windows- wouldn’t all the cell towers going up be a better guess?” The anchor next to him laughes and says “Oh he’s just kidding with you!” ....awkward! Guessing the today show will be getting another new anchor. Poor guy!

Not sure what the connection is but I have been trying to understand ferritin and semiconductor and stumbled on this article. Thought it was interesting about birds...
    https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/full/10.1098/rsif.2014.1087

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1011134497000857

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  9. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Very tall structures are a menace to migrating birds. Doesn't have to mean he was thinking about EMF.

10. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

^^^ I have a wired Ethernet TV outside that I listen to when I do CT... I went inside And tried to record it for my husband but I couldn’t get it to restart because it was live but I got the damage control.... they are sticking with cats being the problem.

Katie Durham likes this.
  11. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Might be true. Especially if the increased nnEMF from all those recently erected cell towers drove the cats mad and transformed them into killing machines.

Cuffy and 5G Canary like this.
  12. ElectricUniverse

Highly touted 'Green Energy' wind turbines contribute immensely to the avian carnage.

5G Canary likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Something good (good spirits?) came to my house with GF when she moved in.
    My (intact) stray male cat stays home most of the time instead of going out for the nights or few days a the time, his old habit.
    He was newer a hunter type.
    For the first time, I saw two hummingbirds feeding closeby at the same time.
    GF is planting lots of flowers. Promises to look for the type that attracts butterflies.
    Sometimes I am thinking of turning my yard into the apiary.

5G Canary and drezy like this.
  14. drezy

drezy Gold

A female is in the house and needs protecting!

Channeling your cat ..... "I'm a lover, not a fighter!"

Isn't it always uplifting to see those odd birds? I can't see hummingbirds and not smile. I still receive commands from a hummingbird. The damn bird will buzz my face and then hover in front of me and make a bunch of sophisticated sounds while looking me directly in the eye.

I still have no idea what this little being is saying to me, but I'm glad that we have our time.

5G Canary and Lahelada like this.
  15. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Ditto. They seem so curious about us.I saw a rather skittish one this morning.

drezy likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What is going on, I had a hummingbird coming real close to me.
    They are not shy, they feed nearby me, sometimes no more the 5-6 feet away.

Newer had this before, must be the flowers GF planted.

drezy, 5G Canary and Lahelada like this.
  17. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

That’s interesting I have hummers all over my yard. They normally have left by now. I am still having to feed ours. They needed to fatten up before they migrate. Hummers are incredibly smart and actually have the largest brain relative to size of any bird. The only bird that can fly backwards and upside down too. There wings make the infinity symbol - infinite possibilities if we just keep flying! They come by your head usually for two reasons - they need food or they are memorizing you. They have incredible memory and will memorize a human that feeds them. When they migrate it takes up to 24 hours full out to cross the gulf and only some will make it.... it is survival of the fittest for them. I wonder now if that has had to change for them as well.... survival of the wisest?

drezy, JanSz and MITpowered26 like this.
  18. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

I'm surprised you of all people don't get it, drezy. Hummingbirds aren't capable of making the amount of ATP they need for hover flight from just nectar. He's screaming quantum at you! Let him know you're already indoctrinated so he can move on to someone else.

drezy likes this.
  19. ElectricUniverse

Let me channel that charming little hummingbird for you: "Hmm, you are no threat as a predator; you are not a flower or nectar; you most certainly are not a potential mate; I have a short life of just a few years so please get the heck out of the way so I can get on with my business ..."

MITpowered26 and drezy like this.
  20. ElectricUniverse

Felines gonna do what their sneaky instincts tell them to do: stalk and kill anything smaller than them.

That said, if you are now glancing cockeyed at your precious little Mittens because she might be involved in these cat gangland bird murders you can chill out and relax.

I don't know how they calculated the alleged millions of bird deaths attributable to domestic cats but something smells fishy and it ain't cat food.

Pet cats occasionally killing birds has gone on for time immemorial so why would it now be a crisis?

Endangered bird populations are declining due to multifactoral environmental reasons (no surprise) and I point a big fat finger at proliferation of wireless radiation for a major cause.

In other news --- Heads up Cincinnati area: residents and city officials were mystified about alien objects appearing on poles almost overnight around town.

Yes, 5G antennae are proliferating there like mushrooms after a spring rain.

According to a local TV news story, city officials were never notified antenna poles were going in because they were trumped by road right-of-way ownership details.

Reporters also said a tell-tale sign of new 5G rollout is white plastic pipes sticking out of ground with orange caps-- these serve the fiber optic lines that allow the high transmission data speeds of 5G.

But hey, what about that wonderful 5G wireless saturation in NFL stadiums now-- wonders never cease.

5G Canary and MITpowered26 like this.